Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibreil

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

So in chart where Khulna won Moon's placement was strongest testimony, overruled Moon VOC!!
Please send some link where there are result of cricket matches.
My error, this chart England vs N Zeland is not similar because Moon is not in same sign as DSC.

For cricket results, fixtures etc. best site would be www.espncricinfo.com

As there are no planets or houses supporting England, can we consider the Moon to decide the flow of events? Since it is showing in the 7h (different sign), it will favor NZ?

Moon got overruled because it was the main significator and was inside underdogs house.
If Moon was the main significator but sitting in another house apart from 7 & 4, favorite would have won
If Moon wasn't the main significator and sitting in some other house, even the 8h, still favorite would have won

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

fensi88 please take a look at the four Football charts as well. Unsure about Chelsea vs Wigan and Stoke vs Reading

fensi88

Thanks for the link.

NZ vs England

If I remeber well, I think there is one example in JF book where Moon is lord of ASC and its dispositor is lord of DSC and I think in that chart Frawley look rulers of MC and IC which is stronger and so predict the result.
Here that is Ve for ASC team and Ma for DSC team
acc dig for Ve are 4 for Ma are -2 that is not so much differnce so we look for ess dig which are in favor of Ma. So, that means DSC team will win. But, Ve is in partile aspect with Antiscion of NNode, that would give win to ASC team. We will see.

In chart Chelsea vs Wigan again Ma is stronger, so ASC team/Chelsea wins. Ur in partile aspect with MC again testimony in favor of ASC team. But still we have Ve in separate conjunction with Antiscion of NNode, testimony for DSc team. Because we have 2 testimonies for ASC team in my opinion Chelsea will win.

ketan

Banned

Amitji1984 y aus and krb won according to u because
date 08 02 2013 so 6
aus 7 and wi 9 so 7 is near to 6
same as krb 8 and dr 9 so both team won

Last edited:

amit1984

Banned
Amitji1984 y aus and krb won according to u because
date 08 02 2013 so 6
aus 7 and wi 9 so 7 is near to 6
same as krb 8 and dr 9 so both team won

my dear according to u date was 8.2.13 but for me it was eight feburary two thousand thirteen i.e. 6.5.531

Jibreil

Banned

Cricket ODI: Australia vs West Indies 5th ODI

Chart: ASC/Australia - Taurus/Venus | DSC/West Indies Scorprio/Mars

Good news for many as they will see a first WI win against Australia since 1997

Testimonies favoring WI:
- L7 is on 10h cusp
- L4 is on 10h cusp
- Moon squaring Fortuna
- Neptune on MC which means it weaken favorites
- North Node is on 7th cusp

Testimonies favoring Australia:
- L10 is in 1h

Testimonies not favoring Australia:
- South node is on 1h cusp
- L1 is in 9h which is neutral house

Last edited:

fensi88

Australia ASC vs DSC/West Indies
Testimonies favoring WI:
- L7 is on 10h cusp = not on, but inside 10th house orb is 3 that is testimony for ASC team, because when planet is inside house it is under controlor of that house, so ASC team(ASC and MC belong to ASC team) controls DSC
- L4 is on 10h cusp= = not on, but inside 10th house orb is 4 too wide, this is a little favor for ASC team
- Moon squaring Fortuna= Moon is combust and Moon can not perform that aspect
read this:http://www.astrologyweekly.com/special-horary/combust.php
- Neptune on MC which means it weaken favorites
- North Node is on 7th cusp

Testimonies favoring Australia:
- L10 is in 1h - I do not know for this rule

Testimonies not favoring Australia:
- South node is on 1h cusp
- L1 is in 9h which is neutral house

Last edited:

5th ODI: Australia v West Indies at Melbourne

W.I win the toss and match also

Mercury :-
Aus 9th house 9:35 degree W.I 9th house but 22:53 degree favoring W.I
Venus :-
Aus 9th house 20:57 degree W.I 7th house but 22:22 degree favoring W.I and for toss also
Mars :-
Aus 8th house 14:53 degree W.I 6th house but 24:41 degree favoring W.I
But little confusing in lagan chart for AUS Jupiter and Saturn in 5th house and I don’t know what they do for aust.

fensi88

Thanks for the link.

NZ vs England

If I remeber well, I think there is one example in JF book where Moon is lord of ASC and its dispositor is lord of DSC and I think in that chart Frawley look rulers of MC and IC which is stronger and so predict the result.
Here that is Ve for ASC team and Ma for DSC team
acc dig for Ve are 4 for Ma are -2 that is not so much differnce so we look for ess dig which are in favor of Ma. So, that means DSC team will win. But, Ve is in partile aspect with Antiscion of NNode, that would give win to ASC team. We will see.
England won, so that partile aspect with ANNode bbrings England victory.

In chart Chelsea vs Wigan again Ma is stronger, so ASC team/Chelsea wins. Ur in partile aspect with MC again testimony in favor of ASC team. But still we have Ve in separate conjunction with Antiscion of NNode, testimony for DSc team. Because we have 2 testimonies for ASC team in my opinion Chelsea will win.

Chelsea 4:1 Wigan.
Match ended as I expected because we had separate conjunction L4 with ANNode and ofcourse it does not worked. It is interesting, when ever you have Ur in conjunction with MC or in 10th house you can expect a lot of goals.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

Great prediction fensi88 thanks for the guidance and correction.

Aus vs WI 5th ODI: If L7 and L4 are in 10h then WI will crumble tomorrow. Since moon is combust then Moon squaring Fortuna has no meaning. Sun overules the power of Moon.

devanna

Great prediction fensi88 thanks for the guidance and correction.

Aus vs WI 5th ODI: If L7 and L4 are in 10h then WI will crumble tomorrow. Since moon is combust then Moon squaring Fortuna has no meaning. Sun overules the power of Moon.

I did not understand about tomorrow match please explain I am confused

Jibreil

Banned

I did not understand about tomorrow match please explain I am confused

Lord 7 and Lord 4 which belong to the underdogs (WI) are sitting in the 10h (ASC - Australia) whenever we have this testimony it means Favorite's controls the underdogs. Hence, WI will loose in spite of Aus missing players like Clarke, Warner, Maxwell

Jibreil

Banned

fensi88 please see the two charts. The inner chart is Juventus vs Fiorentina and outer chart is Southampton vs Man City.

How in the world did Southampton manage to score two goals, when Man City are favorites whereas Juventus managed to score two goals as their were favorites?!?!?! :sick:

Attachments

• BiWheeljpg_Page1.jpg
    BiWheeljpg_Page1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 33

fensi88

This is all about rule: The closer the stronger!!

In Juventus vs Fiorentina, Su/Juventus is on a cusp of 7 house orb is 3:4' (3 degree and 4') so ASC control the DSC team. APOF is on MC orb 1:16' again in favor of ASC team!!

In chart South. vs MCity we see Su/MCity is 4:26' from DSC it is obvious that orb is too wide because it does not work. Then we also have a wider orb APOF to MC 1:31'degree. Then Sa/L7 is in oposition with APOF orb only 0:44' while in first chart that orb is 2:24!!

Jibreil

Banned

This is all about rule: The closer the stronger!!

In Juventus vs Fiorentina, Su/Juventus is on a cusp of 7 house orb is 3:4' (3 degree and 4') so ASC control the DSC team. APOF is on MC orb 1:16' again in favor of ASC team!!

In chart South. vs MCity we see Su/MCity is 4:26' from DSC it is obvious that orb is too wide because it does not work. Then we also have a wider orb APOF to MC 1:31'degree. Then Sa/L7 is in oposition with APOF orb only 0:44' while in first chart that orb is 2:24!!

I always thought that anything under 5 degree orb is in it's cusp, that's why 4.26 was inside the 5 degree rule. How to know which orb range to consider always? As I've seen matches won within the 5 degree cusp rule.

fensi88

I know why you use 5 degree, because JF told so in his book, but after some experience you will see that all that rules are safe if orb is max 2 degree.

Jibreil

Banned

Sorry the first chart I took Hampshire as the city, here's the proper chart with Southampton as the city.

Here the APOF is 1.11 orb. Please advise.

Attachments

• Southamp_ManCityjpg_Page1.jpg
    Southamp_ManCityjpg_Page1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 31

fensi88

In chart South. vs MCity we see Su/MCity is 4:17' from DSC it is obvious that orb is too wide because it does not work.

APOF is on MC orb 1:10'= this is not so much difference in compare with first chart so this is not the main reason of different result.

Then Sa/Lord 7 is in oposition with APOF orb only 0:55' while in first chart that orb is 2:24!! So this is a big difference in favor of DSC team!

Jibreil

Banned

Then Sa/Lord 7 is in opposition with APOF orb only 0:55' while in first chart that orb is 2:24!! So this is a big difference in favor of DSC team!

Please can you show me how you found this, I'm unable to see it on the chart. Are these factors a vital testimony for a team to be seen in every chart?

fensi88

Never judge chart by only one testimony except if you do not have anything else.
From JF book when Lord 7 opose POF or APOF that is testimony for underdog win.
In Southampton vs Man City chart my astroprogram lists APOF=12Ta 20
Sa=11Sco25
From 11 SCo 25 you have 35' to 12 sco and another 20' to 12Sco20 to be in partile oposition with APOF, when you sum 35' and 20' you got 55'.

Status
Not open for further replies.