Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-18-2011, 05:03 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Question about my sister

I am hoping someone can help me with this since I don't normally do questions about my family, mostly because we are pretty stable. But recently, my sister and I had a terrible fight. We both lost our tempers. I apologized over and over again (at least four times) and told her I loved her. She did not respond and has not spoken to me since. We both said some hurtful things. But I told her I really was sorry and I didn't mean them.

I feel helpless about this situation. I don't know what to do. It is really hurting my mom. I can't sleep. I can't shake the feeling that our relationship will never be the same again. I really hope we are able to resolve this. So my question was when would we get this resolved.

Saturn is in the 7th house, so I may not be able to judge this chart properly. But here it goes.

When the question came to me, I was afraid the Moon would be VOC, and sure enough, it was. Does this mean that we won't resolve this? Or does this mean that my worrying that we won't ressolve it will come to nothing- meaning that the situation is about to change and we will resolve it? The Moon is very close to changing signs. It is in the 12th house, too, this is looking very bad. :'(

I am Mars in Mercury. I am in her sign and her house, I want to make up. I am also conjunct the Dragon's Tail. THis is not good at all, but what does it mean? I haven't kept the argument going at all, and have been trying to get my mom to help mediate between us and tell her, again, that I'm sorry. Nothing is working. This has brought on a bad bought of depression.

She is Mercury, technically in the 12th house. Ruled by Leo- so she is prideful and arrogant for the time being. She is cadent, peregrine, and Out-of-sect (I only know that because Bob has pointed it out on other charts). She is being ridiculous right now. Ironically the fight was about how bad her temper has gotten in the past few years, and now she is punishing me because she is angry with me. But how can she be powerless? I don't understand that. How can she not know that SHE is the one with the power to make this right simply by accepting my apology and apologizing herself?? She is also in a fateful degree. What could this mean?

The Moon is separating from an opposition with Mercury. There was the fight. It is in a violent human sign (thanks again Bob) right now, but is about to change into Pisces, which is more friendly, correct? But does it matter since it occurs in the 12th house. It immediately conjuncts Neptune, but Neptune isn't used.

Can someone please help me here? I cannot sleep and I haven't slept well since it happened.



Last edited by misskitty; 07-18-2011 at 05:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-19-2011, 01:30 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Saturn is in the 7th house, so I may not be able to judge this chart properly. But here it goes.

When the question came to me, I was afraid the Moon would be VOC, and sure enough, it was. Does this mean that we won't resolve this? Or does this mean that my worrying that we won't ressolve it will come to nothing- meaning that the situation is about to change and we will resolve it? The Moon is very close to changing signs. It is in the 12th house, too, this is looking very bad. :'(

I am Mars in Mercury. I am in her sign and her house, I want to make up. I am also conjunct the Dragon's Tail. THis is not good at all, but what does it mean? I haven't kept the argument going at all, and have been trying to get my mom to help mediate between us and tell her, again, that I'm sorry. Nothing is working. This has brought on a bad bought of depression.

She is Mercury, technically in the 12th house. Ruled by Leo- so she is prideful and arrogant for the time being. She is cadent, peregrine, and Out-of-sect (I only know that because Bob has pointed it out on other charts). She is being ridiculous right now. Ironically the fight was about how bad her temper has gotten in the past few years, and now she is punishing me because she is angry with me. But how can she be powerless? I don't understand that. How can she not know that SHE is the one with the power to make this right simply by accepting my apology and apologizing herself?? She is also in a fateful degree. What could this mean?

The Moon is separating from an opposition with Mercury. There was the fight. It is in a violent human sign (thanks again Bob) right now, but is about to change into Pisces, which is more friendly, correct? But does it matter since it occurs in the 12th house.
Mercury the Hour Ruler is in Fire.

One of the keys to any Horary is getting the significators correct.

Should we use the 3rd House here? Generally you use the 3rd House to look at the condition of your brothers and sisters, other blood relatives, and your in-laws.

You gotta love Astrology. You are Mars in the 3rd House of Siblings and Relatives unfortunated by the South Node, and Diurnal which makes Mars Malefic but Mars is not an aspect with any Planets. Mars is in his own Decan, so he is not Peregrine here.

Your Sister is Mercury in the third House from the 3rd House (we go by Sign). Imagine that. So this was what, over family secrets? Children? Men in your lives? Too much partying?

Mercury is not Out-of-Sect here. The Sun is. The reason Mercury is not Out-of-Sect is because this is a Night Chart. In a Day Chart, Mercury would be Out-of-Sect, but Mercury is Peregrine but not otherwise damaged.

State-of-mind-wise, you're both pretty much in the same condition, but you're a little worse off being Cadent.

However, the Question you asked was about resolving a contention, an argument (a conflict) and I would take that as 1st/7th House.

I would use Venus as her primary, and Mercury as her secondary significator (because she is your Sister).

What would see here is Peregrine Venus Under Beams moving toward Combustion. So she is weakening and becoming powerless, probably confused is more accurate since Venus is Peregrine.

Your Moon will make a trine with Perfect Mutual Reception because Moon receives Venus by Sign in Cancer and Venus receives Moon by Exaltation in Pisces.

That's about 17° difference and as everyone knows I'm terrible with timing, so I don't know if that is 17 days, 17 months or god forbid 17 years.

But if you run the chart forward, Moon actually perfects at 19°07' and the question: Is Sun interfering here?

Sun will be at 26°Can45' so Venus is not officially Combust until she moves another 08' of arc.

I think Sun/Venus is blocking the Moon here from perfecting the aspect. Is Sun her husband/man/son? Or since it could be a thing instead of person it could be her activities. Sun rules the 5th where Mercury is.

Venus is going to be Combust through the first week of September.

I don't see any Collection/Transfer here. Normally for 1st/7th House Questions, when you see significators separating, that is a very long drawn out event for conflicts, buying/selling and relationships gone bad.

I don't really see a short term resolution here. Maybe when Moon conjuncts Mercury. Moon will trine Mercury in Fire, but there's no Reception, so perhaps that is an "uneasy truce" in the short term before you can fix it permanently.

If it's any consolation, Moon is elevated over Sun and in your Hemisphere, so you'll "win" in the end for what it's worth.
__________________
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-19-2011, 01:31 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Question about my sister

Another thing, Mercury can't square Mars for two reasons, first Mars escapes into Cancer and second, Mercury goes Retrograde in few weeks.
__________________
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-19-2011, 01:58 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
So this was what, over family secrets? Children? Men in your lives? Too much partying?
Exactly Bob, it was over the way she occassionally treats her children. She has a terrible temper, and she can snap at them at the blink of an eye. I called her out on that.

Thanks for correcting my significators. I don't have a lot of experience with questions about family, so I wasn't sure which to use.

I think this is the first question where I have had perfect reception. That is encouraging, although I am dismayed to hear about the Sun interference.

Could the Sun represent her pride/ego (Leo)? Or could it represent her best friend, who is as toxic as they come and eggs her on in a very negative way (that was another aspect of the argument). Over the last 3 years my sister has changed for the worst since becoming close with this person, mostly in temprament. The friend is female though, and I know Sun is supposed to represent a male. I actually have a good relationsihp with my brother-in-law, who has had to bear the brunt of her temper over the last few years.

Thanks so much Bob. I always learn new things when I read your interpretations.

Last edited by misskitty; 07-19-2011 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 889
Re: Question about my sister

So if there's a question in regard to conflict it should be 1st and 7th house sigs?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-20-2011, 12:07 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Exactly Bob, it was over the way she occassionally treats her children. She has a terrible temper, and she can snap at them at the blink of an eye. I called her out on that.
That's the fifth House from the her House (the 7th) so it's actually Aquarius (the 5th Sign from the 7th House) ruled by Saturn in the 7th House.

Mars is separating from a trine, and Venus from a square.

Cancer is the Detriment of Saturn and that's where Venus is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Thanks for correcting my significators. I don't have a lot of experience with questions about family, so I wasn't sure which to use.
For general questions about brothers, sisters and blood relatives use the 3rd House. Maybe you hadn't seen your sister and 3 years and you had reason to be concerned, or maybe it's just that intuition thing, and you cast a chart, and the condition of the significator will tell you how things are going and their general state of mind.

Good condition, things are good. Sextiles and trines from non-significators tell you why. Square and oppositions from non-significators will tell you where things are bad. Significator in good condition with an opposition from their 2nd House then money is an issue, but things are otherwise good. Significator in bad condition and in opposition to their 2nd House Ruler then it's probably bad money problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Could the Sun represent her pride/ego (Leo)? Or could it represent her best friend, who is as toxic as they come and eggs her on in a very negative way (that was another aspect of the argument). Over the last 3 years my sister has changed for the worst since becoming close with this person, mostly in temprament. The friend is female though, and I know Sun is supposed to represent a male. I actually have a good relationsihp with my brother-in-law, who has had to bear the brunt of her temper over the last few years.
Sun and Leo are also significators of children (although Leo is actually a Barren Sign).

Here, the Sun also rules her 11th House, so yes it could represent her friend, and even more so since the Sun is Out-of-Sect, meaning Sun is Nocturnal (Feminine) in a Feminine Sign and Feminine House and that would be one of the things that you consider, ie Sun is not a male in this chart because of the Sun's condition (Out-of-Sect among things indicates something that is contrary).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
So if there's a question in regard to conflict it should be 1st and 7th house sigs?
Yes, in any war, conflict, battle, contest, contention, disagreement, argument, legal action (both civil and criminal) or anything of an adversarial nature, like buying/selling, contract negotiations and so on.

The exception to that is any attempt to take something, like a home or property foreclosure, auto repossession, child custody or siege, and that also includes contests where one is a title holder (like box, or America's Cup, or any sporting event where one is defending their title), and also where you might be defending your honor (a little old-fashioned maybe). That would also include situations where someone has filed a Quit Claim Deed on your home/property or there is an issue in probate where someone is contesting a will.

For those exceptions use 1st/4th House.
__________________
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-20-2011, 11:25 PM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
That's the fifth House from the her House (the 7th) so it's actually Aquarius (the 5th Sign from the 7th House) ruled by Saturn in the 7th House.
Ah, Aquarius... the "violent human sign" as I've heard you say. At least it fits. She is not violent, but her temper can be explosive verbally.

Quote:
Good condition, things are good. Sextiles and trines from non-significators tell you why. Square and oppositions from non-significators will tell you where things are bad.

That is very useful. Just to clarify... to tell where things are good or bad, would you take into account the planet (such as Venus representing a female) or the house the planet rules (say if Venus ruled the 2nd house)? And by planet I am referring to the non-significator.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-21-2011, 12:36 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Ah, Aquarius... the "violent human sign" as I've heard you say. At least it fits. She is not violent, but her temper can be explosive verbally.
For physical violence, you're generally looking at two Violent Human Signs, like Libra and Aquarius, or a Violent Human Sign and a Human Sign, like Libra/Gemini, Libra/Virgo, Aquarius/Gemini, Aquarius/Virgo (and one or both are Angular).

It also usually requires Malefics (Mars/Saturn) or the Accidental Malefics (Sun/Mercury), or Moon/Mars.

Aside from that it's usually just a mild conflict, ranging from a rather tame heated debated to an argument that's a knock-down-drag-out-fight with door-slamming, coffee tossing, car-key slinging, paper shredding and skillet throwing (but nothing physical).

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
That is very useful. Just to clarify... to tell where things are good or bad, would you take into account the planet (such as Venus representing a female) or the house the planet rules (say if Venus ruled the 2nd house)? And by planet I am referring to the non-significator.
Look at the Dignities: Retrograde, Slow/Fast, Occidental/Oriental, Peregrine, Fall/Detriment, Sign/Exaltation, in Hayz, Out-of-Sect, House Type etc.

A Significator Angular but Peregrine, well things are not quite perfect but almost. Cadent Retrograde and Peregrine things are probably going badly.

Look at partile aspects and separating aspects. It's uses similar concepts to missing or absent people. A separation from the 6th House Ruler would indicate a recent illness or injury. Other aspects related to that might indicate not an illness, but something 6th House, like a big falling out with the day-care or baby-sitter, or they hired someone to repair the roof and that didn't go well (and you'd probably see their 2nd House Ruler involved somehow or in bad condition).
__________________
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-22-2011, 03:28 AM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Question about my sister

I hope one of these days you consider writing your own book, you put things in a way that is so much more accessible than Lilly! I will update when anything happens, but I believe you are right... there is no short term solution here. At least I know I've done all I can do, the rest is out of my hands. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 889
Re: Question about my sister

Can't add to Bob's analysis. I realize this will be of little consolation, but hey if you tried to apologize and offer the olive branch then there's nothing else you can do. You did try.

Hey Bob, regarding your signature line...Four Modern Astrologers said Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy: "…can be very good with kids..." "...just your presence would be beneficial to other people..." "...a fairly well-rounded personality...you can offer a good role model..." "You have an instinctive awareness and your uninhibited response to life can refresh and gladden whomever you encounter."

Traditional Astrology Says: "...shows a strange mind and very wicked."

Gacy received 12 Death and 21 Life sentences for the murder of 33 boys.


What about all the other people who were born on the same date, time etc who did not turn into serial killers?

Last edited by Serendipity; 07-23-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Anachiel Anachiel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,462
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
What about all the other people who were born on the same date, time etc who did not turn into serial killers?
That's a red herring! How in the world would we know? and, who was born next to him? A twin? Doubtful. Or, maybe they just haven't been caught yet...ya, that's it.
__________________
“You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too.”~ Shrii Shrii Anandamurt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 889
Re: Question about my sister

I meant that in regard to interpreting the chart and how John Wayne Gacy was a monstrous serial killer, there are plenty of other people born on the same day .. time.. and possibly even the same place who are not serial killers or evil.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-24-2011, 12:11 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
What about all the other people who were born on the same date, time etc who did not turn into serial killers?
What about them?

They weren't born in the same location.

Somebody asked once about two people born at the same time and same location, I think Ismeldagene asked that:

Quote:
In this passage the author seems to have anticipated, and exposed the absurdity of an argument now considered very forcible against astrology: viz. that "if the art were true, then any two individuals born under the same meridian, in the same latitude, and at the same moment of time, must have one and the same destiny; although one were born a prince, and the other a mendicant."


Such a monstrous conclusion is nowhere authorized by any astrological writer; it is, on the contrary, always maintained by all of them, that the worldly differences and distinctions, alluded to in the text, inevitably prevent this exact resemblance of destiny; and all that they presume to assert is, that, in their respective degrees, any two individuals, so born, will have a partial similarity in the leading features of their fate.



Whether their assertion is uniformly borne out, I will not take upon me to determine, but it would be unfair not to subjoin the following fact:--


In the newspapers of the month of February, 1820, the death of a Mr. Samuel Hemmings is noticed: it was stated that he had been an ironmonger, and prosperous in trade; that he was born on the 4th of June, 1738, at nearly the same moment as his late Majesty, and in the same parish of St. Martin's-in-the-Fields; that he went into business for himself in October, 1760; that he married on the 8th September, 1761; and finally, after other events of his life had resembled those which happened to the late King, that he died on Saturday, the 29th January, 1820.


These coincidences are, at least, highly remarkable.

The "late Majesty" here is Britain's King George III, who died on January 29th, 1820, the same day Samuel Hemmings died.

They both had "kingly" charts, the only difference is that one was born into royalty and the other in the upper class. Traditional Astrology stresses that you must weigh environment, that is country, culture and socio-economic class when judging a chart.

As of today, that is the only incidence of two people being born at the exact same date and time, in the exact same location (aside from twins).

And for those who are wondering about twins, twins are never born at the same time. There is an average of 20 minutes between the 2 births. If you want, you can look at June and Jennifer Gibbons who were both criminally insane and ended up at Broadmoor (a prison for the criminally insane) and they were born 10 minutes apart, one with a Taurus Ascendant and one with a Gemini Ascendant (one has died already).

That's what is so sad here. 95% of these people struggle in vain to interpret their charts and transits and they end up doing "Astrology by Polling."

"I have Sun square Jupiter who else has that?"

Who cares?

Is Jupiter Diurnal? Because if he isn't, that is a different Jupiter, like Dr. Jekyl Jupiter and Mr. Hyde Jupiter. Is Jupiter Oriental or Occidental? Because that makes a difference. Is Jupiter in Sign/Exaltation, or in Fall/Detriment? Or is Jupiter Peregrine, because that makes a difference. Is Jupiter Fast or Slow? Direct or Retrograde? That matters.

Which House Type is Jupiter in, Angular, Succedent or Cadent? And which House? Because Jupiter Cadent in the 12th is not the same as Jupiter Cadent in the 9th.

And which Sign? If Jupiter is Direct Jupiter cannot square Sun. So it is Sun is who is making the square and knocking on Jupiter's door and it matters where Sun is coming from, because if Sun is in Gemini or Virgo or Taurus, Jupiter doesn't want to answer the door. But if Sun is in Sagittarius, Pisces or Cancer, then it's "Hello, Neighbor!"

In Gacy's Chart, Mars and Jupiter are conjunct, Diurnal and Angular. That is a Malefic Mars since Mars is Diurnal and Planetary Enemies with Jupiter and there is no Reception.

Someone born earlier in the day will have Mars/Jupiter Nocturnal and Cadent. It's still without Reception and they are still Planetary Enemies but it is Jupiter who is the bad one here, not Mars (who Joys in the 6th House).

So people born at the exact same time, but in different locations, or those born in the same location but at different times will have different lives, even if their lives are only slightly different (as is the case with the twins).

It's the same with Mundane Ingress Charts. Do the Aries Ingress Charts for the Balkans: Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia etc.

Don't they all have the same Rising Sign and Midheaven? They surely do. So then why aren't all of those countries experiencing financial disaster like Greece?

Because they all have different Chart Rulers.

And that is enough to make a difference in the Fate of those countries (and is Fated -- there's no Free Will or Moral Choices there).

The other problem is Modern Astrology has compounded an error made by Lily who mistranslated certain phrases, because he didn't have the original language texts to compare all the various texts he had. Lily didn't understand that "Lord" and "planet having dominion" are two different things. Mercury might be the "Lord" of the Midheaven because he is the Sign Ruler, but it could be Saturn or Venus who have "dominion" because they have more Dignity in the Midheaven. And that means Venus or Saturn are the ones who control and rule the Midheaven, not Mercury.

So two people can be born in the same place and very close in birth time, but their lives will take different paths, because the Almuten of the Midheaven (and also the other Almutens) will be different.

Cancer Ascendant, Moon rules, right? Maybe. Mars is Triplicity Ruler and if the Ascendant is in the Term of Mars, then Mars rules not Moon.

Cancer Ascendant in the Term of Jupiter then Jupiter rules the Ascendant, not Moon.

Cancer Ascendant in the Term of Venus, Moon and Mars are inconjunct the Ascendant, Venus in aspect to the Ascendant, then Venus rules the Ascendant, not Moon. And it was the Term of Saturn and Moon and Mars were inconjunct the Ascendant, then Saturn rules the Cancer Ascendant, not the Moon.

Now you know [one reason] why people with Cancer Ascendants are not all alike.
__________________
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Serendipity Serendipity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 889
Re: Question about my sister

My point is that I don't believe you can tell from a chart whether someone is a serial killer or will end up being one.If that were the case astrology would be an acceptable science. But it's not. Too many variables.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 07-25-2011, 01:32 AM
BobZemco's Avatar
BobZemco BobZemco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On a web-site far, far away...
Posts: 2,137
Re: Question about my sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
My point is that I don't believe you can tell from a chart whether someone is a serial killer or will end up being one.
Of course you can, but not with Modern Astrology. Just as with an Horary Chart you can tell if someone is good or evil (and some not nice people have posted charts here), you can make the same differentiation in a Natal Chart using the same techniques and concepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
If that were the case astrology would be an acceptable science. But it's not. Too many variables.
But it was an acceptable science, until Modern Astrology corrupted and destroyed Traditional Astrology, in the same way religions and many other things have been corrupted and destroyed.
__________________
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-27-2011, 11:56 PM
misskitty's Avatar
misskitty misskitty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,326
Re: Question about my sister

Update- my sister was the one to break the silence yesterday, although it was not the apology I need to hear from her. I sent her daughters a gift through the mail, and she texted "thank you" with a pic. Weak. I think this is the "uneasy truce" you were predicting, but then hopefully that means the permanent solution (Moon trine Venus with perfect reception) is forthcoming.

Being patient.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
question, sister

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help Find Missing Madeleine. Futurist Electional and Event Astrology 165 06-04-2020 02:35 PM
A calling question, and MR. barbh Horary Questions on Relational Issues 35 05-16-2008 06:18 AM
Question about music business career Ladylake Career-related Horary Questions 10 04-09-2007 06:15 AM
can I use one chart for 2 unrelated question? Springup Horary Astrology 4 04-04-2006 03:18 AM
Will I get the job? Will it worth it? MidnightDevil Career-related Horary Questions 30 03-07-2006 10:47 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.