Algol during 2022

psychoEclipse

In Talmudic Law, Algol was Adam’s first wife Lilith. Algol stands for everything that men fear of the feminine. She is the passionate lover and professional worker. Passion, power, strong but not evil. She got a bad name, somewhat unjustly.

She represents hormones.

Is she in tight aspect in your natal? If yes to what?
Lilith in my chart is Libra 2H, bi-quintile Sun/Sedna, trine Uranus and sextile Pluto/Antares.

Algol in my chart is 1.68 degrees 9H, conjunction MC/Alcyone, square Sun/Mercury/Alphard/Regulus and trine Venus/Neptune.

On March 2, Mars, Venus and Pluto will be at 27 degrees Capricorn. Trine Algol.

With Venus victims and saviours
With Mars destruction, obsession and creativity
With Pluto the darker side of the street, distasteful subjects and assassination.
Another aspect to consider is Neptune; it symbolizes mysteries and it have aspects with Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and the South Node. Relationships, violence, understanding, changes and your origins/being. It's pretty obvious that it means something nobody ever experienced before, if you think about it.

Mundane, it is about what a person or peoples are passionate about. It is also the calm in the storm. Keeping ones head in a crisis🙂
Depends on the side; any myth related to Algol points to a "two factions" allegorical meaning.

Justin Trudeau’s MC is 27 degrees Taurus, conjunct Algol. 😏

Really?
It's not whom humans should fear. Neptune is a clear indicator of what they don't know about.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
In Talmudic Law, Algol was Adam’s first wife Lilith. Algol stands for everything that men fear of the feminine. She is the passionate lover and professional worker. Passion, power, strong but not evil. She got a bad name, somewhat unjustly.

She represents hormones.

Is she in tight aspect in your natal? If yes to what?

Thank you for this.
Algol conjuncts my Sun at 25 Ta and squares my Mars/Regulus at 28 Le. This helps me see myself and my chart in a clearer light.

LovBird

Banned
Hello

I was reviewing charts and realized that every chart that dealt with charity/compassion had algol prominently placed. I am convinced this star also has positive sides to it.

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you for this.
Algol conjuncts my Sun at 25 Ta and squares my Mars/Regulus at 28 Le. This helps me see myself and my chart in a clearer light.

You are always welcome IleneK, I will look up more tonight for you all. Work.:pouty:

psychoEclipse

Hello

I was reviewing charts and realized that every chart that dealt with charity/compassion had algol prominently placed. I am convinced this star also has positive sides to it.
There's no bad or good; morality as an objective concept is an human construct, since what's positive/right or negative/wrong for me it's very likely different for you. If you refer to it as "a chain to bound your will and coexist inside a society where such definition is limited to its name" then that's another topic.

Algol always brought influencing events, almost all of them were catastrophic. It was named "the demon star" and feared by ancient cultures, like Egyptians, for a valid reason. It can do the opposite, if it's placed with an aspect related to help, understanding and alike, but it's a suffering position for the fixed star itself.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
There's no bad or good; morality as an objective concept is an human construct, since what's positive/right or negative/wrong for me it's very likely different for you. If you refer to it as "a chain to bound your will and coexist inside a society where such definition is limited to its name" then that's another topic.

Algol always brought influencing events, almost all of them were catastrophic. It was named "the demon star" and feared by ancient cultures, like Egyptians, for a valid reason. It can do the opposite, if it's placed with an aspect related to help, understanding and alike, but it's a suffering position for the fixed star itself.

Algol is conjunct my descendant. She can be good, bad and ugly.

psychoEclipse

Algol is conjunct my descendant. She can be good, bad and ugly.
A single aspect is not really helpful to understand the nature of Algol in your chart; other planets gives important clues.

Algol on Sun/Descendant can mean many things, even a really bad death...like Gianni Versace; he had Algol on DC and got shot, in the head.

Obviously that's just one possibility, it doesn't mean that it happens to everyone, it depends on how your chart is sorted out.

psychoEclipse

That is not true, and is a justification for immoral behavior.

All the religions of the world have at their source a moral code of how relationships between human beings need to be.

Of course, if you cover your eyes, and then claim you cannot see it, then nothing can be done. There are none so blind as those who simply REFUSE TO OPEN THEIR EYES.
I don't believe in anything related to religions and alike, nor I care how relationships between humans "need" to be.

Any living being is a murderer, but I never met anyone who cries when an amoeba dies...why? It lives, it dies and yet humans believes that only their species is worth to cry for, some other species like dogs and cats too. Why a lion killing a prey is nature and right but anything else killing an human is bad and wrong? Both have reasons, then where's the difference? I see hypocrisy in what humans calls "morality" and I'm not willing to play that game.

I'm sincere, that's why I see reality without a black wall of smoke between my sight and objective facts that anyone can observe...if they desire, obviously.

I don't need someone else who tells me where I'm wrong when my actions are right for what I feel it needs to be done.

I'm not a slave, I'll never be.

david starling

I don't believe in anything related to religions and alike, nor I care how relationships between humans "need" to be.

Any living being is a murderer, but I never met anyone who cries when an amoeba dies...why? It lives, it dies and yet humans believes that only their species is worth to cry for, some other species like dogs and cats too. Why a lion killing a prey is nature and right but anything else killing an human is bad and wrong? Both have reasons, then where's the difference? I see hypocrisy in what humans calls "morality" and I'm not willing to play that game.

I'm sincere, that's why I see reality without a black wall of smoke between my sight and objective facts that anyone can observe...if they desire, obviously.

I don't need someone else who tells me where I'm wrong when my actions are right for what I feel it needs to be done.

I'm not a slave, I'll never be.

Believe it, and/or not.

psychoEclipse

Believe it, and/or not.
What I believe is ALWAYS an objective fact about a reality that anyone can see if they desire, soon or later. I'm not interested in subjective things, since they varies from individual to individual. Subjectivity is something with no value for me, not when objectivity is present.

I don't have hope in things that can't be real, but if I have proofs that such hope will lead to something real...then my hope is what leads me to fight over and over for what I desire.

Witchyone

I think you forgot it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

The actual conjunction started around April 25th, during that time many events related to such war happened.
Ewl0tKJ.png

Algol is always in the same spot (obviously) and as the planets move around it something is almost always in some aspect to it, particularly if you give it as wide an orb as 3 degrees. I think we need something more specific to be able to make any statements about what it may or may not influence.

There is a war somewhere in the world every year, so if we wait long enough, your prediction will come true. So will many other things you didn't predict that are positive or neutral, so how do we connect what does happen first to the lunar nodes, which I've only personally interpreted in a person's natal or synastry charts, and then to fixed stars, in this case Algol, and its aspects to the nodes? How does the Iraq War relate to the mythology of Algol?

psychoEclipse

ROTFLMFAO! I love it when people support and exhibit my viewpoint. All concepts of efficacy of morality in human thought and human action have originated in religious thought down through the ages. This runs from The Sutras of Patanjali up to the present age.

There is also a psychological term for a personality with those characteristics. Martha Lang-Wescott also discusses it in her book, THE ASTROLOGY OF THE BRAIN(an out of print and very expensive book).

It also makes it much easier to know when to have a conversation with someone, and when such a conversation is clearly impossible. For example, my father had narcissist personality disorder. There was simply no way to get him to understand that his emotional abuse of his daughter was not helpful. He only cared about himself.
It's not my main goal to look for the acceptance of others. I follow myself and what I feel is right to do, no matter what others thinks of me.

If they can accept it, that's nice...but never my existence will lay on being appreciated by others; I desire freedom and that's what I have, while my actions are just a reflection of it. Cages aren't something I want to be in, because flying in the night sky is what makes me alive. It's what makes me...myself.

Last edited:

psychoEclipse

You missed my point entirely. I’m not surprised.
No, I just find morality what makes humans one of the weakest species in the entire universe.

Nobody will give you a reward for being "good"...remember that, unless you consider soil a worthy gain. Do you ever wondered why humans are full of genetic malformations? Mentally and physically, humans have tons of problems caused by the choice of avoiding natural selection. If you save any individual and make it reproduce, no matter if diseased or not, such problems will carry on until the same genetic mutation happens again...and you know what happens when two recessive mutations meets? They become one active mutation, harmful or useful whatsoever. Since humans saves everyone, every single mutation will likely survive...and that destroys a species. There's a reason for why any other animal let the weaker or sick dies, but humans believes that keeping a malformation is worth it. Destroying a species...to save some individuals? I see it as the stupidest thing you can do.

That's just one of the many reasons I see morality as a dangerous illusion, something that on the long run destroys more than what it saves.

Last edited:

psychoEclipse

Yep... You continue to serve as an object to make my point. And you continue to miss the point entirely. I get a vision of a Source wringing its hands. Thanks so much.
The argument was about morality, I see it as a dangerous illusion as I explained. Anyway, do you really think that I care or even wondered about what's your point is, outside the main topic? I discuss about what is worth it, if you believe that I'm immoral or whatsoever then I can assure you: it's not my interest if you see my nature as evil.

Call me immoral if what I am is such for you; I love being myself, really...I do!

psychoEclipse

Algol is always in the same spot (obviously) and as the planets move around it something is almost always in some aspect to it, particularly if you give it as wide an orb as 3 degrees. I think we need something more specific to be able to make any statements about what it may or may not influence.

There is a war somewhere in the world every year, so if we wait long enough, your prediction will come true. So will many other things you didn't predict that are positive or neutral, so how do we connect what does happen first to the lunar nodes, which I've only personally interpreted in a person's natal or synastry charts, and then to fixed stars, in this case Algol, and its aspects to the nodes? How does the Iraq War relate to the mythology of Algol?
A single aspect during a transit is not enough for an event to show up, but the whole image and other aspects can easily be interpreted by someone who can understand them.

It's not just Algol, it's what other astrological objects are part of such event.

About the mythology; Algol means many things, but you need to look at them allegorically and not comparing the whole myth literally.

psychoEclipse

Of course not! Thank you for continuing to support my position, if unwittingly. Moderation will remove all these comments soon.
I don't support those who still believe in such lies and I don't argue with those who won't hear anything I say.

There's much that humans don't know about...you're no exception, the fact that you believe what you just wrote is a proof of such.

Moderation will do what they believe is right, as I do.

IleneK

Premium Member
Friends,
This is just a suggestion, an offering.
How might it be if we discussed how Algol works in charts and refrained from discussion of religion, morality, ethics and who is right or wrong in those arenas?
That way an interesting and perhaps illuminating conversation can open up of for us all?

david starling

Friends,
This is just a suggestion, an offering.
How might it be if we discussed how Algol works in charts and refrained from discussion of religion, morality, ethics and who is right or wrong in those arenas?
That way an interesting and perhaps illuminating conversation can open up of for us all?

Well, it's mundane also, and I'm wondering about the transits relative to Algol, rather than in specific natal-charts.