Different questions through all day and accuracy

Saloth

What I mean is should I rest and practice with just one question a day? Say I always have a huge and long train of thoughts. I also like writing them down.

1. Can I ask about everything through the whole day if I have couple questions and plan to work on them for several hours? But then the charts become similar comparing to another day.

2. Or should I only ask the question when I make decision to do so? And write down the exact time and date when it comes into my mind? So the questions list becomes like a molded bread if I "store" them? Do I have to interpret the question while It's still fresh? What if I don't have time or just can't do that at given time when the thought comes?

Hope it's not confusing and you get an idea.

Almohsin

What I mean is should I rest and practice with just one question a day? Say I always have a huge and long train of thoughts. I also like writing them down.

1. Can I ask about everything through the whole day if I have couple questions and plan to work on them for several hours? But then the charts become similar comparing to another day.

2. Or should I only ask the question when I make decision to do so? And write down the exact time and date when it comes into my mind? So the questions list becomes like a molded bread if I "store" them? Do I have to interpret the question while It's still fresh? What if I don't have time or just can't do that at given time when the thought comes?

Hope it's not confusing and you get an idea.

It is not correct to ask several different questions in the same day!
the horary astrology depends on your subconscious mind and its association with the planets!
The planets must move in their orbits.
You have to wait days between one question and another.
The image of the sky should be different.
It is a cosmic drawing associated with the subconscious mind, and the image must be diverse and not one and the same.
This is the secret of the work of the horary astrology .