New moon conjunct my natal saturn

Btrenee74

Need help new moon in cancer is conjunct my natal saturn 11th house I am a Virgo rising can some explain what this means

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator - Note: asto.com is NOT a link site]

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

Need help new moon in cancer is conjunct my natal saturn 11th house I am a Virgo rising can some explain what this means

[please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator - Note: asto.com is NOT a link site]

Yes, a chart would help a lot! But generally, a new moon on a natal planet simply shines a lot of light on that planet in that sign and house. So, this coming New Moon is in Cancer at 18-01 degrees - so for transits to have an effect on a natal planet - it needs to be approximately within a degree of it. So your Saturn should be somewhere between 17 - 19 degrees Cancer. You could still feel it if it's a bit more than that, but typically, transit to natal planets are felt within a degree or so.

We don't always feel transits conjunct our natal planets - even new moons and eclipses. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. We definitely tend to feel them more when there are more transiting planets at that degree. For this New Moon in Cancer, TR Mars is 17-38 degrees Leo - so not a hard aspect to the New Moon but some additional energy.

Your Saturn is in Cancer - so you may feel more emotion during the New Moon - possibly more akin to just feeling sensitive to other people's energies - rather than emotion - but either is possible. It really depends upon your whole chart, which you haven't posted. Because your Saturn is in the 11th - you may feel sensitive to things happening in the world rather than personal feelings - and you may begin thinking what you can do in the world. The 11th house is where we meet other people who believe as we do - where we can join in to advocate what we believe in. Perhaps you'll get some new ideas about what you'd like to do - what cause you'd like to champion - of if you already know your cause - maybe how you'd like to proceed.

If you post your chart, I'd be happy to say more, but this is all I can offer without a chart.

JUPITERASC

Have fun while you Research, Study and Vigilantly Practice! :smile:

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Harmelia

The chart you posted has Saturn at 11 degrees - unless my eyes are deceiving me - and it has Aquarius rising. Looks like the chart is today's chart with Saturn at 11 degrees - not a natal chart.

What is your date of birth, time of birth and city/country? I'll pull up your chart for you.

I think I have uploaded your transits and progressions for the Cancer New Moon.

Attachments

• Btrenee74 July 9, 2021 New Moon.jpg
    Btrenee74 July 9, 2021 New Moon.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 35

Harmelia

I think I have uploaded your transits and progressions for the Cancer New Moon.

Okay, now you have a decent image for other people to comment on. I'm going to stand by what I've already said. What's interesting to me - even more than the New Moon on your Saturn is that Secondary Progressed Moon is about to cross the 10th house - and move into Gemini soon. You may or may not feel this - but it is always significant when SP Moon changes signs and houses. Also, TR Uranus is quincunx your Sun right now - I think making you feel you need to make some changes or adjustments SP Sun is in Aquarius too - 5th house - so I think you're probably feeling like you need to make some adjustments to your self-identity - how you value yourself and your goals and what it is you want to do in life. It's really time to expand yourself. You might be itching to travel or change jobs or move to a different place. You're going to have your Jupiter return in a few days as well - it's in Pisces in the 7th - could stimulate creativity if you're using your Jupiter to be creative there - music? writing? New Moon is about starting a new cycle. Maybe it's time to make some kind of commitment to yourself to do what you really really really want to do.

Attachments

• Btrenee74 July 9, 2021 New Moon.jpg
    Btrenee74 July 9, 2021 New Moon.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Btrenee74

Okay, now you have a decent image for other people to comment on. I'm going to stand by what I've already said. What's interesting to me - even more than the New Moon on your Saturn is that Secondary Progressed Moon is about to cross the 10th house - and move into Gemini soon. You may or may not feel this - but it is always significant when SP Moon changes signs and houses. Also, TR Uranus is quincunx your Sun right now - I think making you feel you need to make some changes or adjustments SP Sun is in Aquarius too - 5th house - so I think you're probably feeling like you need to make some adjustments to your self-identity - how you value yourself and your goals and what it is you want to do in life. It's really time to expand yourself. You might be itching to travel or change jobs or move to a different place. You're going to have your Jupiter return in a few days as well - it's in Pisces in the 7th - could stimulate creativity if you're using your Jupiter to be creative there - music? writing? New Moon is about starting a new cycle. Maybe it's time to make some kind of commitment to yourself to do what you really really really want to do.
yes I am in the midst of changing career I was laid off in 2020 start practicing floral design/ Horticulture then my job let me go for good in November 2020 start taking classes in floral design then in may when Mercury went retro grade 10 house gemini old job advised they were rehire I could apply if I want but I really want to stick with the floral design start something new really confused I also have some heavy neptune transits to my natal moon and natal Venus going on so confused maybe but I am it itching for change

Zora

Account Closed

Hi Btrenee -

to upload a chart here - you go on astro.com - produce your chart and then save it as a file on your pc and cell phone - and from there you can easily upload it here as an attachment by clicking on the paper clip symbol next to the smiley symbol - this is what I do all the time.

yes I am in the midst of changing career I was laid off in 2020 start practicing floral design/ Horticulture then my job let me go for good in November 2020 start taking classes in floral design then in may when Mercury went retro grade 10 house gemini old job advised they were rehire I could apply if I want but I really want to stick with the floral design start something new really confused I also have some heavy neptune transits to my natal moon and natal Venus going on so confused maybe but I am it itching for change

Something really new - fits well for creative art and hand working - with your uranus in your 3rd house - main ruled by venus - and uranus ruling your 6th house -work-. Your uranus is on special degree of 0°scorpio and now transit activated in a special 0° exact way by transit jupiter by trine for an improvement - lasting until beg. Jan. 2022.

And your mercury ruling your 2nd house - financial income is still transit-activated by transit saturn by sextile for an improvement.

Your moon ruling your 11th house - social media and internet trade and to get socialized and rooted in society - is still trine supported by transit pluto until 11-05-2021.

Your natal sag northnode in 4th house - is still degree exact opposed by transit northnode in gemini in your 10th house.

But your saturn ruling your 5th house - having your own business and to be self-independant is not transit activated this year - and will only be next year - but then by transit jupiter's trine and by transit uranus sextile. A short new moon impulse conj. your saturn - is not enough

Your moon is not yet transit activated by neptune - this will first time happen on 04-29-2022.

But true - your venus ruling your 10th house - vocation, career and life-direction and your 2nd house -financial income and skills you are born with - to earn money with- is since long now- still activated by square - transit ending on 02-21-2022. But a square is also energy and delivering energy and neptune's energy can be perfectly used for being creative.

Attachments

• ! Chart btrenee new moon.jpg
    ! Chart btrenee new moon.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Btrenee74

Hi Btrenee -

to upload a chart here - you go on astro.com - produce your chart and then save it as a file on your pc and cell phone - and from there you can easily upload it here as an attachment by clicking on the paper clip symbol next to the smiley symbol - this is what I do all the time.

Something really new - fits well for creative art and hand working - with your uranus in your 3rd house - main ruled by venus - and uranus ruling your 6th house -work-. Your uranus is on special degree of 0°scorpio and now transit activated in a special 0° exact way by transit jupiter by trine for an improvement - lasting until beg. Jan. 2022.

And your mercury ruling your 2nd house - financial income is still transit-activated by transit saturn by sextile for an improvement.

Your moon ruling your 11th house - social media and internet trade and to get socialized and rooted in society - is still trine supported by transit pluto until 11-05-2021.

Your natal sag northnode in 4th house - is still degree exact opposed by transit northnode in gemini in your 10th house.

But your saturn ruling your 5th house - having your own business and to be self-independant is not transit activated this year - and will only be next year - but then by transit jupiter's trine and by transit uranus sextile. A short new moon impulse conj. your saturn - is not enough

Your moon is not yet transit activated by neptune - this will first time happen on 04-29-2022.

But true - your venus ruling your 10th house - vocation, career and life-direction and your 2nd house -financial income and skills you are born with - to earn money with- is since long now- still activated by square - transit ending on 02-21-2022. But a square is also energy and delivering energy and neptune's energy can be perfectly used for being creative.
thanks so much all this resonates I do want to start my own business in floral industry but decided to just try and find work in floral shop for now until 2022 and try for my own bussiness