Venus conjunct Dsc does the planet person feel anything?

ChildOfVenus

Or is it just the house person who feels it? His Saturn is also conjunct my DSC.
200M1xqq_o.png

Harmelia

Or is it just the house person who feels it? His Saturn is also conjunct my DSC.

Your Moons are conjunct - you will most likely feel each other well - and understand each other. Saturn on your 7th can indicate commitment. As far as all the other planets that are in your 6th and 7th house - yes, you will feel them - but they are his planets, so yeah, he's going to feel them - but the way the chart is set up - it is how he impacts you. Reverse it so his chart is in the center with his rising, then it will be how you impact him.

ChildOfVenus

Your Moons are conjunct - you will most likely feel each other well - and understand each other. Saturn on your 7th can indicate commitment. As far as all the other planets that are in your 6th and 7th house - yes, you will feel them - but they are his planets, so yeah, he's going to feel them - but the way the chart is set up - it is how he impacts you. Reverse it so his chart is in the center with his rising, then it will be how you impact him.

Thank you for your input :) I got his birth time so I know where my planets fall in his chart. My planets fall in his 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 12th house.

derksy.png