April is going to be BIBLICAL!

blackbery

This is how the lying media is 'crafting' their narrative as Putin as the big bad boy.

Sorry, fake news, nobody believes your propaganda anymore.

KYIV — For a country claiming it doesn’t want to go to war, Russia’s recent posture toward Ukraine looks awfully bellicose. Russian troops have massed and are building a military camp in the southwestern region of Voronezh, near the border. Russian state TV is priming Russians to expect a Ukrainian offensive.

How the showdown between Russia and Ukraine could go wrong
A completely ‘accidental’ war is unlikely, but there is always a risk of miscalculation — on both sides.

https://www.politico.eu/article/how-the-showdown-between-russia-and-ukraine-could-go-wrong/

blackbery

Pluto explosive power. And the Saturn/Uranus square.

St Vincent volcano erupts again, spewing more gas and ash

Experts raise concerns about residents who refuse to evacuate as ‘huge explosion’ reported at La Soufriere volcano.

The latest eruption on Monday sent fast-moving flows of hot gas and volcanic material down the south and southwest flanks of the volcano, which first erupted on Friday.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/12/st-vincent-volcano-erupts-again-spewing-gas-ash

david starling

Troll meaning: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

You & David constantly respond to my postings to attack me and to deflect attention away. You ALWAYS make it about Trump due to severe cases of TDS.

You insult, degrade and harass me & then turn around & make yourself a Neptune victim claiming my posts make you angry.

I've told you a million times. DON"T READ MY POSTINGS if they upset you so much.

You've tried to get political postings banned because they don't agree with your Left, Commie ideology. Sorry, dears, but AW did not give into your 'cancel culture' bs.

I'm not going to stop posting the Truth because it offends you. Go to that other astrology forum where every Trump supporter has been banned & where only the corrupt media lies and propaganda are bleated out by the Bidan sheep.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

I actually enjoy your posts!

But, if you were a real #45 supporter, you'd take his advice and get vaccinated.

blackbery

Trump went to the same nightclubs over 25 yrs ago with Epstein & pointed out that 'he liked his women young'. He stopped his relationship with him over 20 yrs ago.

Unlike the Clintons who remained very close even after Epstein's first conviction. Bill went on the Lolita Express 27 times & the flight logs prove it.
They were very close to G. Maxwell & invited her to Chelsea's wedding.
Killary is best friends with the pedo Podesta brothers & A. Weiner. Ther are videos/photos of her, Huma & Anthony with children. It made the NYPD sick.

Hunter's laptop has graphic videos of him with underage girls from China. Jo'Bama has been a pedo his entire life...his own daughter posted about how he made her shower with him. It gets much worse.

The Dem Party is full of pedophiles at the top echelon. Yet the Trump-Haters ignore it all & keep bleating about Trump's crass behaviour towards women & him cheating on his wives. You compare that to raping kids and think it's okay.

The Dems are sick & depraved just like Trump said.

Donald Trump once was pals with Geoffrey Epstein, who was a convicted pedophile. Trump declared on tape that he couldn't keep his hands off women's genitals. Trump sponsored a Miss Universe beauty pageant in Moscow, and bragged about walking in the change rooms when the contestants were not fully dressed. Don't forget Stormy Daniels, and Trump's big hush money payment. Trump cheated on all of his wives, and once told Howard Stern during a radio broadcast that he would want to date Ivanka if she weren't, well, you know, actually his daughter.

But this is the kind of unprincipled man you love, Blackbery.

blackbery

Exactly...except WB/David aren't living under a rock, just in a deep coma!

Look how they have turned this Mundane Astrology thread into yet another Trump-Hate fest. Their hate for Trump is more important than humanity.

SAD and SICK at the same time.:sick::sick::sick:

If you're not aware of the time we're living in right now, then it sounds like you've been living under a rock. We're at a very pivotal point in history, and it could either make or break the human race. Everything about that is biblical.

david starling

Keep trolling David. I'm hoping one day that the Truth will set you free.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Truth is, we have different opinions about what the Truth is!

So, what else is on the astrological docket for this crucial month of April? Any predictions?

Especially for April 26th, when the Full Moon occurs in Scorpio right when Pluto stations Retrograde.

Last edited:

david starling

I didn't say specifically April. I meant in general. It's not all going to just happen and be over and done with in one month. It's too big for that. However, April might kickstart it.

Any estimate on just how long "it" will take?

And, is there an astrological reason for "it"?

Last edited:

david starling

Opal

Premium Member
Simple. A lot more people will get sick. A significant percentage of those sick people will die.

At an educated guess, 2% of the population of earth, will get the flu in the course of a year, and .02% of the population of the earth will die of the flu in the course of a year.

These are the statistical numbers, going back for as far as you can get statistics.

Now, we are adding years together. 2019, is 2019. 2020 is 2020. 2021, is 2021. Why are the statistics not depicting yearly statistics anymore?

Those are the significant numbers.

blackbery

You didn't derail it...that was done by WB, David in their never-ending attempt to deflect from the Truth.

I appreciate your postings which are an honest and sincere response. It's so true what you say. The Blue Anons bleat out lies and conspiracy theories put out by the lying media and then refuse to do one bit of research into the conspiracy FACTS the Right provide. PizzaGate was real, there is plenty of evidence to prove it but because MSM says it's a 'conspiracy' to cover it up, the pedos got away with their crimes.
Hunter's laptop has the evidence of pedophlia, numerous proof of JO'Bama's attraction to young girls and whistle-blower evidence of his depraved acts.

Flight logs put BC on the Epstein plane at least 27 times.
Proof of the Clinton's close friendship with Maxwell, WH logs, photos and a recent book claimed that Bill & Ghislaine had an affair. Bill was accused by reputable women of rape, he had sex with any women that moved back in the day and Juanita Brodderick is brave enough to troll the Dem Party still as she was not given any justice.
The Dem Party 'talk a good game' about protecting women & feminism but throw them to the curb when one of their own is accused of raping them.
Then Traitor Joe puts transgender women's rights before real women's rights, destroying female sports & putting their lives in danger in shelters, etc.
That's just fine with the Dems, along with the now 90 or more EOs Jo'Bama has signed. Bidan is a dictator as well as a pedo, traitor but that's acceptable to them because he 'ain't orange man bad".

The Blue Anons ignore all evidence of election fraud which was massive in 2020. The Dems stole the election & the evidence is dripping, drip coming out now. Trump could have presented the proof on Nov 5th but it's bigger than that like you say. They 'have it all'. Trump is destroying the DS and the election fraud is the tip of it.

Looks like this thread has become pretty Biblical!:lol:

Scratches head

Sorry to derail your thread like that, blackbery. I'm just getting a bit tired of people denying this kind of stuff.

blackbery

The NWO is desperately trying to push Russia into a nuclear war.

U.S.-led NATO NOW telling Putin to stop amassing troops on their own Russian border.

These people are insane, just like the General in the movie.

DR. STRANGELOVE OR HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB

We've got to get Trump back to the legal, rightful position as POTUS so he can once again bring peace to the world and end the crisis at the border.

The BLM.Antifa Marxist thugs are rioting again, looting, burning. All funded by the cabal tool Soros. Are the Dems now worried that even they won't be able to control their paid violent mobs? Saturn/Uranus square along with the Pluto power giving rise to the chaos and destruction these groups bring.

All I can do, along with millions of other Patriots is pray for peace and truth and justice before the NWO blow up the entire world. After all, they only want 500,00 people on the planet. A nuclear war enables them to kill millions in a matter of days.

G-7 urges Russia to stop 'provocations' on Ukraine
The foreign ministers — from Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States and the high representative of the European Union — stated that they are “deeply concerned by the large ongoing build-up of Russian military forces on Ukraine’s borders and in illegally-annexed Crimea.”

https://thehill.com/policy/international/547751-g7-urges-russia-to-stop-provocations-on-ukraine

Notice how the cabal talk about Russians building up troops on the Ukraine border...talk about fake news...
the Russian troops are inside the Russian borders to defend their country against the nefarious NATO alliance.

The ministers said Russia’s actions represent “destabilizing activities”

Last edited:

blackbery

The Q Movement ONLY accuse those of pedophilia with EVIDENCE. They just happen to all be in the higher roles in the Democrat Party. The lying media
cover it all up as the main propaganda tool of the deep state.

The Blue Anons keep pointing the finger at Trump because of his affairs with grown woman....and 50% or more of people cheat on their spouses. But that's worse to you than grown men/women torturing, raping and killing children. They don't care about children at all....only about 'getting Trump' and keeping power.

They protect the pedophiles but Trump is exposing it all. Many have already been arrested, many will be arrested when the Durham indictments are opened.

PEDOGATE EXPOSED PART 2: PODESTA EMAILS COMET PIZZA JOE BIDEN EXPOSED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0RMYqAc2aPfv/

Ghislaine Maxwell Confirms Bill Clinton Was on Jeffrey Epstein's Plane in Unsealed Documents

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-...frey-epstein-plane-unsealed-documents-1540852

Child sexual abuse is a critical problem. But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.

Last edited:

blackbery

Pluto dark energies exposed as it winds its way through Capricorn, the planet ruling gov't andthe 'establishment'...i.e. politicians, heads of state, business leaders like bill gates.

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, Virginia Roberts-Guiffre, reported seeing Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island, Little St. James. Clinton denies ever going to Epstein’s island, but recently-released records show that Clinton traveled to the island.

Virginia Roberts-Guiffre never mentioned that she was abused by Clinton, but she stated that he stayed in a guest house where “orgies happened constantly.” When she asked Epstein why Clinton was there, Epstein told her that Clinton “owed him some favors.”

Bill Clinton also traveled on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the Lolita Express. He appeared in the plane’s manifest twenty-seven times.

From Jeffrey Epstein’s Home to a Bill Clinton Dinner, More Details About Ghislaine Maxwell Emerge

CONFESSIONS OF A CLINTONWORLD EXILE

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/12/confessions-of-a-clintonworld-exile

Nothing to see here folks, just Q conspiracy theories. Move on.

blackbery

There is PLENTY of EVIDENCE of the pedophila in the Dem Party...the Podesta, A.Weiner & his ex-wife Huma, Obama, Biden family but the Clintons are the ring-leaders...had the top leaders in the FBI/CIA protecting them & that's why they were never charged earlier. It took Trump to fire most of the criminals to even begin the investigations although the videos/photos/emails have been on the web for a long time.

Strange how so many people investigating the pedophiles in the Dem Party end up dead. They even give us warnings that they likely will be murdered & made to look like a suicide or 'natural cause'.

Pluto darkness can never be under-estimated and these are sick, satanic monsters who think torture/rape/sacrifice of children will help make them more powerful and give them more energy. The price of adrenochrome is more expensive than gold.

With the 2020 Jup/Sat/Pluto Capricorn, their dirty secrets have been exposed & many have been arrested with many more to come. Their CIA/FBI lucifer angels supporting and aiding them are all gone. There is finally a Saturn karmic reckoning with these demons.

PEDOGATE EXPOSED PART 3: CPS MS13 CLINTON FOUNDATION EXPOSED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OkMn9MALtbaF/

Child sexual abuse is a critical problem. But the QAnon crowd level their pedophilia charge against anyone who ruffles their Chicken Little feathers far too often, with no actual evidence. It's like crying "wolf" too many times.

david starling

Fake news stories like the entirely fabricated military tribunal involving Hillary Clinton aren't in keeping with the new Jupiter/Saturn Grand Conjunction era in Aquarius.

Instead of the Truth coming out in the end, this stuff is bullcr*p coming out from the end of the Saturn/Pluto Capricorn era.

waybread

Your posts don't upset me Blackbery. Your points are so off-the-wall that I can't take them seriously. I'm just sorry that you seem to be in a constant state of anger. This can't be healthy.

Please realize that disagreeing with someone's posts isn't trolling. Trolling is being deliberately insulting. Which I have seen a fair bit of, from you.

Who tried to get "political postings banned"? Not me, Blackbery: but this was a falsehood you chose to promote about me.

Troll meaning: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

You & David constantly respond to my postings to attack me and to deflect attention away. You ALWAYS make it about Trump due to severe cases of TDS.

You insult, degrade and harass me & then turn around & make yourself a Neptune victim claiming my posts make you angry.

I've told you a million times. DON"T READ MY POSTINGS if they upset you so much.

You've tried to get political postings banned because they don't agree with your Left, Commie ideology. Sorry, dears, but AW did not give into your 'cancel culture' bs.

I'm not going to stop posting the Truth because it offends you. Go to that other astrology forum where every Trump supporter has been banned & where only the corrupt media lies and propaganda are bleated out by the Bidan sheep.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

waybread

So are you admitting that some of your dire predictions were wrong?

Blackbery, how many times have you (falsely) claimed that Trump won the election, with no prompting from David or me?

This was a thread about APRIL events.

Instead, once again, David & WB have turned it into another 'Trump-hate' Fest.
I realize you are both angry that the Truth is coming out about the election fraud and that Trump won in an historic landslide, around 81 Million Votes is the most accurate number but it could have been ever higher. He turned CA RED!

But April is STILL a Biblical month for many reasons and I intend to keep it on track as a Mundane Astrology thread despite your trolling.

I'm still praying very strongly for PEACE but I'm glad the NM has passed. Putin did not take their war-bait & while the situation is far from being resolved, things should ease with the Taurus energies in the last two weeks.

Looking much better as they say. Putin is the 'adult' in the room and the entire world will not accept the U.S.-led NATO striking a nuclear missile at Russia. Nobody believes the fake news anymore so they can't create a 'narrative' of Russia being the aggressor and it being believed. Too many people have WOKEN UP and won't accept the bs by the NWO anymore.

waybread

So you think Vladimir Putin is just a big sweetie pie? Who gave you that idea?

Time to face actual facts, Blackbery.

Satellite images of war zones don't lie. The Ukraine did not invade Russia and has no plans to do so. Rather, there is clear evidence of Russian troops, often unmarked, invading the eastern Ukraine.

What do you make of the disappearance and murder of dozens of dissidents and journalists in Putin's Russia?

This is how the lying media is 'crafting' their narrative as Putin as the big bad boy.

Sorry, fake news, nobody believes your propaganda anymore.

KYIV — For a country claiming it doesn’t want to go to war, Russia’s recent posture toward Ukraine looks awfully bellicose. Russian troops have massed and are building a military camp in the southwestern region of Voronezh, near the border. Russian state TV is priming Russians to expect a Ukrainian offensive.

How the showdown between Russia and Ukraine could go wrong
A completely ‘accidental’ war is unlikely, but there is always a risk of miscalculation — on both sides.

https://www.politico.eu/article/how-the-showdown-between-russia-and-ukraine-could-go-wrong/