Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ElenaJ

This is thought provoking....

"Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one.

She claimed he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

Baba also appeared to predict that the 45th president of the United States - who we now know to be Donald Trump - would be faced with a crisis which would “bring the country down”.

Her chilling prediction states: “Everyone will put their hopes in him to end it, but the opposite will happen; he will bring the country down and conflicts between north and south states will escalate.”

ElenaJ

That’s the synastry of a powerful past-life connection. Something major is going on between them.

I watched this a couple of days ago. They’re so cute together. Trump has social anxiety and makes a stupid remark about how Russia doesn’t have press so Putin is lucky he doesn’t have to deal with it. Of course, Putin replies he has to deal with it in Russia too and smirks at the silliness of the question :lol:

https://youtu.be/Sai5Ab5xFRk

(Link isn’t active because I’m on my mobile)

True, they are very relaxed with each other.

david starling

The hatred is bigger than the election. Its beyond normal. No doubt Trump cheated his way into his presidency with help from Russia too.

Collusion wasn't proven. But anyone who denies that Russia illegally helped to influence the election in Trump's favor is contradicting the entire U.S. Intelligence community.

On the other hand, while it still bothers Hillary no end, she still accepted the results in a graceful manner. There are no "do-overs" in American Presidential elections. Just steps taken to ensure the same mistakes aren't made in the next Presidential election.

Trump's "beyond normal"!

Ukpoohbear

Collusion wasn't proven. But anyone who denies that Russia illegally helped to influence the election in Trump's favor is contradicting the entire U.S. Intelligence community.

On the other hand, while it still bothers Hillary no end, she still accepted the results in a graceful manner. There are no "do-overs" in American Presidential elections. Just steps taken to ensure the same mistakes aren't made in the next Presidential election.

Trump's "beyond normal"!

Just because she is quiet doesn’t mean she is graceful. Rotten narcissists are never graceful even if they act it. It took an even bigger clump to get rid of her and stand up to the press. A bigger evil perhaps.

Ukpoohbear

Anyway, that thought about democracy dawned on me last night. I don’t know what’s going on but something is but I have no real dog in this fight, just sayin.’ I appreciate your negative feelings about him are deep and genuine but it’s really riled everyone up and no one can see each other’s point of view (not thinking of you specifically).

leomoon

According to the Lincoln Project twitter - they follow whats going on while others are distracted. - They followed Kevin McCarthy to Mar Lago to meet with the boss today, or did he just go to play golf OR get his next instructions? After all, the mobs are still waiting for their next cues. I'd guess it's "B" the latter.

Homeland Security says it could be in March when Q-Anon expects that tRump will take the throne, or be inaugurated as the winner.:sick:

Hmmm. Neptune again, and where I am, VOC moon 19Pisces square the NN. Mass hallucinations going on. :sleeping:

david starling

According to the Lincoln Project twitter - they follow whats going on while others are distracted. - They followed Kevin McCarthy to Mar Lago to meet with the boss today, or did he just go to play golf OR get his next instructions? After all, the mobs are still waiting for their next cues. I'd guess it's "B" the latter.

Homeland Security says it could be in March when Q-Anon expects that tRump will take the throne, or be inaugurated as the winner.:sick:

Hmmm. Neptune again, and where I am, VOC moon 19Pisces square the NN. Mass hallucinations going on. :sleeping:

The FDA needs to put warning labels on those hallucinogenic Orange Pills! :andy:

david starling

New Jupiter Year starts tomorrow when the Sun inaugurates Jupiter by conjunction.

The upcoming Jupiter in Aquarius Year has to be an improvement over the Jupiter in Capricorn Year that's ending! Prayers and affirmations advised!

leomoon

New Jupiter Year starts tomorrow when the Sun inaugurates Jupiter by conjunction.

The upcoming Jupiter in Aquarius Year has to be an improvement over the Jupiter in Capricorn Year that's ending! Prayers and affirmations advised!

I pray everyday for something or other :sun: sextile Jupiter in Scorpio with Jupiter trine the ASC. Yep, I'll pray for sure!

Ukpoohbear

How has everyone felt about this full Moon or other energies this week? I haven’t been able to sleep properly for the last few days but also customers seem to be in a really weird mood. They’re confused, unfocused and forgetful. I’ve been feeling the same. Anyone else?

Dirius

What is gamestonk..?

A large group of retail investors from reddit decided to buy stocks from the soon to go bankrupt company GameStop (video game retailer) - which was being shorted by wallstreet hedge funds - in order to get a profit by forcing wallstreet to back down.

Pretty much every small investor in the world has jumped into buying GameStop stocks (GME) - and is holding until wallstreet is forced to sell their position and take a loss.

This skyrocketed the price of Game Stop stock from like $40 to $456 in about a week - until the market artificially manipulated the price to go down.

Pretty much its a battle between wallstreet and small investors to see who backs down first - but it is getting crazy.

Melvin Capital has lost about 2 billion so far.

Ukpoohbear

Haha cool, thanks for explaining it to me. Sounds like artificially manipulating the market is a bit like fraud but there’s probably a policy to make it legal. I hope the David beats Goliath! It is like it could be made into a movie.

Have you seen a movie called The Big Short? It’s based on the recession.