Does he have romantic feelings for me?

tatiana12

Hello everyone, I like a guy and he seems a little shy but I want to know if he thinks of me in a romantic way?

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    cop.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 98

Bunraku

Is this a will I get in a relationship question?
If it is then moon translates light from Mars (you) to Venus (him).

You need a third party to make it work, meaning you need a person to set you two up together x

tatiana12

You need a third party to make it work, meaning you need a person to set you two up together x
Really?oh great news
U think it is possible?
Thank you

IleneK

Premium Member

Translation of light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another (whilst still within orb of the planet it is separating from)...

I would suggest that according to the definition found on Skyscript.com,
Moon does not translate light here. Right now Moon applies to both Mars and Venus.

Further, Venus separates from Mars. To me this does not point to relationship.

tikana

Translation of light is where a planet separates from one significator - by conjunction or aspect - and immediately applies to another (whilst still within orb of the planet it is separating from)...

Moon does not translate light here. Right now Moon applies to both Mars and Venus.

Theres tol

IleneK

Premium Member

Theres tol

I am puzzled.

With the definition above from Houlding, would you please explain how TOL is present if Moon does not separate from either significator?

Bunraku

Illene Al Qabisi says the same thing as the definition you have.

imo The Moon's next immediate aspect isn't an interference, but as a way to link Mars onto Venus.

Bunraku

Receptions are awesome. Mars exalts in Venus' sign. Venus is domicile in Mars' sign. Venus exalts in Moon's sign, Moon has exaltation in Mars' sign, and Mars has triplicity in Moon's sign.

IleneK

Premium Member
moon connects with venus then with mars. it carries a light

I understand what both of you are saying, Bunraku and Tikana, about Moon applying to both Venus and then Mars and the possible virtue of that.

That is not the formal definition of translation of light according to the traditional definitions I have seen.

What we can say is that moon will TOL in the future, but it does not now. Is that the point you are making: that we allow TOL if it occurs now or in the near future? I know I am missing something but I am not sure what...?

I agree that the reception between them is amazing.
I suppose we shall see.

Thank you both for the instructive conversation.

Last edited:

tatiana12

Thank you all for the answer, you are really wonderful people and you helped me a lot because astrology is new to me
The final answer is Yes (but not now) or No?

tikana

I understand what both of you are saying, Bunraku and Tikana, about Moon applying to both Venus and then Mars and the possible virtue of that.

That is not the formal definition of translation of light according to the traditional definitions I have seen.

What we can say is that moon will TOL in the future, but it does not now. Is that the point you are making: that we allow TOL if it occurs now or in the near future? I know I am missing something but I am not sure what...?

I agree that the reception between them is amazing.
I suppose we shall see.

Thank you both for the instructive conversation.

think of this way.... a messanger goes to venus then passes the message to mars

IleneK

Premium Member
think of this way.... a messanger goes to venus then passes the message to mars

Tik,

Your PM mail box is full:

tikana has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Would you please clear out some of the PMs so I can PM you.
I've highjacked this thread; and I am sorry, tatiana.

tikana

Tik,

Your PM mail box is full:

tikana has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Would you please clear out some of the PMs so I can PM you.
I've highjacked this thread; and I am sorry, tatiana.

:) Ilenek. there you go

tatiana12

Update: I'm really sorry, I do not want to disappoint you for your prediction but I totally lost interest in the boy because I waited a long time for his reaction. He may have been interested in me and he still is, but I am not because I have to value myself and my time.
So the final answer is that WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP

tikana

Update: I'm really sorry, I do not want to disappoint you for your prediction but I totally lost interest in the boy because I waited a long time for his reaction. He may have been interested in me and he still is, but I am not because I have to value myself and my time.
So the final answer is that WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP

Well you asked a q if he is intrerested in you not where relationship heading