will we buy this house?

dreamer

We saw this house two months back and liked the house. But the owner quoted the price high, so we dropped it. The agent came back again to us two weeks back lowering the price a bit. But still we find that it is high . we now still see that the house is not sold. my question is : "will we buy this house?"
I see Mer ,Moon and Jupiter all in aquarius. Further Moon conjuncts Jupiter soon and alo Mercury. Does this sound positive ?

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 38

waybread

You're symbolized by Mercury; and the house, by Jupiter. Mercury has passed its aspect with Jupiter. The moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Saturn.

So I don't think so.

But realistically, there are many questions and bits of information involved in buying and selling a house. No doubt you looked at making a below-list price offer that you could afford.

dreamer

You're symbolized by Mercury; and the house, by Jupiter. Mercury has passed its aspect with Jupiter. The moon's next aspect is a conjunction with Saturn.

So I don't think so.

But realistically, there are many questions and bits of information involved in buying and selling a house. No doubt you looked at making a below-list price offer that you could afford.

Thank you for the reply waybread.
What does the moon next aspect to saturn mean? Also, the moon makes an aspect to jupiter and then Mercury. So will there be a transfer of light??

waybread

I would interpret the moon next hitting Saturn as a prohibition. Saturn is generally malefic and comes between the moon and Jupiter. Also interceding is the square from Mars.

Mercury will go retrograde and it hits Jupiter by mid-February. It will hit Jupiter again in mid-March after it turns direct. My concern is with an aspect perfecting this far out, a lot of other things are happening in the chart. Also Jupiter has no essential dignity during this period. Possibly the house has some issues that are not apparent without an inspection.

But if the house is still on the market in a month's time, see if you can swing it then.

Last edited: