Own children

Star Light

Dear knowledgeable forum members,

I'm new here, just stumbled across this great forum, not knowing much, if anything about astrology, but have been searching for answers for a while now. My idea would be to find a great interpreter to go to but so far I haven't found one.

This year I had two miscarriages, 7/8 and 8/9w, so fairly early on. The first one was a huge disappointment, it was difficult to let go because we were really looking forward to the baby and everything happened as I had once been told by some astrologer (a great surprise, a welcome child, etc).

I conceived very fast both times so this was obviously not a problem, but I was unable to keep it. As I'm fairly "old" I would like your input on this matter, preferrably other matters too, but I don't want to be too greedy in my first query:innocent:

I have to say that my first pregnancy happened when my actual ovulation was aligned with my lunar ovulation, while the second one happened outside my lunar fertility phase, which surprises me as I've read that you can't really get pregnant if you don't have a lunar ovulation.

My chart should be in the attachment. I know I have Saturn in my 5th, which isn't that great (to put it mildly), and 5th cusp in Leo, and Gemini Asc, which aren't fertile signs, but I'm just listing things I've read as I don't really know much about astrology, let alone this particular topic.

I would like to know, if possible, will I have children, or rather a child of my own (not my partner's or adopted or anything of the like), when if it's possible to say, and if the pregnancy will be a difficult one.

I presume one should look at 12th house for the third pregnancy, which also puts some fear in me.

Thank you big time in advance to anyone who would be willing to give their input:love:

Attachments

• astroStarlight.png
    astroStarlight.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 74

blondie89

Banned
Hello, your saturn in 5th house will receive a trigon from Uranus, which is the 6th of 5th.. So maybe you will be able to get a child if you use medical help. Also neptune is trine your Uranus in 6th house,do you have visited doctor and know why you have this miscarriages? Interestingly your North node is in 5th house and will be activated by Uranus in about 2 years approximately

With Pluto in libra it looks like you will be approximately round about 35-45 or. With moon in a fruitful sign and moon is also fruitful.

Last edited:

Star Light

Thank you for your reply. We have visited the reproduction clinic, no genetic etc problems, but I had a septum which could have caused miscarriages and was now removed.

One doctor suggested IVF which another didn't because I got pregnant very quickly, in fact the first time it happened in our first try around ovulation so it was really a great surprise, especially since the test first showed negative!

I'm wary at asking a horary question because this has been in my mind for a very long time and I don't know much about it but asking a question now would not be the first time it has crossed my mind. The first time I asked an astrologer this, the one that provided some answers about me having a child, was years ago, but it was answered on my natal chart and not horary.

If anyone knows any astrologer focused on fertility, pregnancy and these matters, I would be happy to receive suggestions. ;)

blondie89

Banned
Thank you for your reply. We have visited the reproduction clinic, no genetic etc problems, but I had a septum which could have caused miscarriages and was now removed.

One doctor suggested IVF which another didn't because I got pregnant very quickly, in fact the first time it happened in our first try around ovulation so it was really a great surprise, especially since the test first showed negative!

I'm wary at asking a horary question because this has been in my mind for a very long time and I don't know much about it but asking a question now would not be the first time it has crossed my mind. The first time I asked an astrologer this, the one that provided some answers about me having a child, was years ago, but it was answered on my natal chart and not horary.

If anyone knows any astrologer focused on fertility, pregnancy and these matters, I would be happy to receive suggestions. ;)

You could post you horary here

Go to astro.com, insert the datas and post it here

Then we could help you

Star Light

Thank you for your answer. I asked a horary question, put it in a designated subforum for Horary.

I think it looks promising, but what do I know about astrology:lol:

Of course I'm still interested in this topic in general, even more in the interpretation of my natal chart for this particular question as there have been too many drawbacks in my life lately on this area.

Osamenor

Staff member
Based on your birth chart, you probably can have biological children, but it's not happening without a few hitches--as you've found.

Caveat: astrology does not guarantee that you are or are not fertile. Many different factors can affect fertility.

That said, your Moon, fifth house, fifth house planets if any, and fifth house ruler can be read for fertility testimonies. Those testimonies may be fertile, barren, or neutral. The more of them point to fertile, the more likely it is that you are extremely fertile, perhaps more than you want to be. The more of them point to barren, the more likely it is that you'll have some difficulty having children if you try. A chart heavy in barren testimonies might mean you're flat out infertile, but that's by traditional standards. Sometimes the infertility is due to a treatable cause, and if it's treated, you may be able to have children.

But your chart isn't flat out infertile. It's mixed. It's also a case where we might get different fifth houses, and different fertility testimonies, depending on which house system we use. Your fifth house Placidus has its cusp in Leo, but your fifth house whole sign is Libra. Seeing how your journey has played out so far, I'm inclined to read the Placidus version, because it seems to best describe what's happened.

Either way, your Moon placement is fertile. It's in domicile, which is a fertility testimony, and in a water sign (Cancer). The water signs are the highly fertile signs. Moon is very much in your favor. On a more personal level, a Cancer Moon often indicates a strong drive to be a parent. I suspect your desire for children relates to that Cancer Moon.

Leo is a barren sign. It's ruled by the sun, which is hot and dry. Hot and dry is not what you want for fertility. However, your Sun is in highly fertile Pisces. So that fifth house gives us a fertility testimony and an infertility testimony.

By sign, Sun sees (aspects) Saturn (an opposition) and Mars (copresent in the same sign.) Aspects by sign with either or both of those planets indicate some hindrance. There we have another infertility testimony. However, aspects by sign with benefics (Jupiter and Venus) are helpful testimonies, and Sun is trine by sign (though not by orb) with Jupiter. And Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Sun's sign, and placed in a fertile sign itself. Those are fertility testimonies.

Saturn in the fifth does indicate delay, and that delay has already happened: you're attempting pregnancy late in life. It doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.

The whole sign version of your chart wouldn't reveal as many infertility testimonies regarding the fifth house, but it wouldn't add fertility testimonies either. Libra is a fertility neutral sign, and so is Aquarius, where you have Libra's ruler Venus. Your Venus has an out of sign opposition with Jupiter but doesn't see Mars, Saturn, or Jupiter by sign. For that reason, I think Placidus is the one to use here.

Osamenor

Staff member

How long have you been trying since your septum was removed? Did the miscarriages happen before or after?

Saturn is blockages. Saturn in your fifth might indicate that septum. Incidentally, it's in a barren sign itself (Virgo, Gemini, and Leo are the barren signs when we're reading for fertility). Mars indicates surgery. Having Mars involved, however loosely, in your fertility testimonies can indicate a need for surgery in order to have children, or surgery being involved in the reason why you don't (for example, having a surgical abortion, needing surgery to complete a naturally occurring miscarriage, or having an ectopic pregnancy). A septum that's surgically removed fits the bill.

Star Light

Thank you very much for your answer, I really appreciate it. I will need some time to thoroughly read and understand it (English is not my first language and I'm a novice in astrology).

One thing, I never had a great desire for children though I have acted motherly towards some people... But delays being in I'm ooooold, which is Saturn probably.

My septum was removed after both miscarriages so it might have been a cause for them. I can't say because no genetic tests have been done on fetuses. We have not tried after because the surgery wasn't long ago. Now my appointments are being postponed because of corona.

I'm not entirely sure to go through IVF treatments should they be needed because I never considered it though many of my friends have had them done.

Osamenor

Staff member
I wouldn't consider IVF at this point. Probably not at all. Your fertility testimonies are quite strong, and your infertility testimonies can be explained by the septum you had surgery for. What I think will probably happen is that you'll conceive easily enough when you do try again.

That happened to a friend of mine. She'd been trying for a year, no results, she and her husband went through batteries of tests, and found she had a uterine septum. After surgery, she got pregnant fairly quickly. As I recall (she was sharing her journey with friends, including me, at the time) it took about two or three months, if that.

After all, you did conceive easily enough. You just miscarried, probably due to that septum.

IVF does nothing for miscarriages. It's a solution if the couple can't make viable embryos on their own, but that doesn't seem to be your problem. You didn't have any trouble making embryos, just keeping them, and the reason why you couldn't keep them seems to have been resolved.

JUPITERASC

DELINEATING CHILDREN - Medieval Method :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614

Dear knowledgeable forum members,
I'm new here, just stumbled across this great forum, not knowing much, if anything about astrology, but have been searching for answers for a while now. My idea would be to find a great interpreter to go to but so far I haven't found one.This year I had two miscarriages, 7/8 and 8/9w, so fairly early on. The first one was a huge disappointment, it was difficult to let go because we were really looking forward to the baby and everything happened as I had once been told by some astrologer (a great surprise, a welcome child, etc). I conceived very fast both times so this was obviously not a problem, but I was unable to keep it. As I'm fairly "old" I would like your input on this matter, preferrably other matters too, but I don't want to be too greedy in my first query:innocent:
"When will I marry", "...How many children I'll have...." - these are the most frequent questions of the people who are interested in astrology.
Here I will explain the method of delineation of fertility or sterility of the chart.

Guessing the number of children is a very tricky thing,

but delineating whether there will be few,

many

or no children at all

is quite possible and this art can predict that.

Well, I do not have a lot of affinity toward theory and there fore I will grab my pen and scribe the rules directly, so we can later practically delineate charts and see the rules on practical example charts.

Here's what Lilly says about the fertility or sterility of the Signs (I know that Lilly is not medieval astrologer, but he draws a lot from the medieval sources):

Aries: By reason Mars, a sterill planet hath that for his house, and the Sun for Exaltation, is rather a Sign of Barrennesse than otherwise.
Taurus: Is reputed more fruitful than barren, being the house of Venus, who is fruitful, and the exaltation of the Moon.
Gemini: Is adjudged barren, being the house of Mercury, who discerns nothing of himself.
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Leo: Is reputed barren, being the house of the Sun, and Lyons bring forth Young rarely.
Virgo: Hath the name of the barren Signe, for Mayds of themselves produce no Births &c.
Libra
: Rather a Signe of fecundity, it being the house of Venus, and Saturn his exaltation [4].
Scorpio: Though the house of Mars, yet generally accepted for fruitful.
Sagittarius: Ever conceived fruitfull, because the house of Jupiter.
Capricorn: A Signe of few children inclining to barrennesse.
Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren.
Pisces: Very fecund and prolificall, being the House of Jupiter and exaltation of Venus, its Signe of many Children.

Fruitful Houses:
1/11/10/7 and 5th.

Fruitful Planets:
Jupiter/Venus/Moon (Mercury is fruitful but if joined with Sun, Mars or Saturn can go to the sterility side).
Sun (because of the heat) and the 2 Malefics are sterile planets.

Pars Filorum (Part of Children):
ASC + SA - JU for a day births, reversed for night ones.

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house, and see if there are some of the Significators for Children: Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th, Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords; or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

Bonatti:
Quote:
If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children are in
the specified houses or even in the 5th and the said planets are for*-
tunate and strong and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception, or even by a square with reception, it
signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children unless the
saidsignificator is within 1minute ofsomefixed star ofthe nature
of Mars or Saturn. However if the significators are weak, they
show that the children will be few.

Quote:
But if none of the aforesaid significators were there & the pars for-
tunae or pars filiorum were there and any of the malefics should
aspect the said part it completely denies children whether they are
weak or strong, unless by chance, a benefic trines or sextiles the
malefic with reception or it (the malefic) were with a fixed star
of the nature of Jupiter, Venus or the Moon in the same minute,
and let it not be in Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius or in
Taurus. Mercury varies depending on the nature ofthe planet it is
joined with.

Bonatti also says that if one of the significators for children are in the aforesaid places, and this planet happens to be Void of Course, then this means that the native will have only one child.
(Some argue about this and say that Bonatti here refers to Horary Delineation).

Examples in the next post.

I have to say that my first pregnancy happened when my actual ovulation was aligned with my lunar ovulation, while the second one happened outside my lunar fertility phase, which surprises me as I've read that you can't really get pregnant if you don't have a lunar ovulation. My chart should be in the attachment. I know I have Saturn in my 5th, which isn't that great (to put it mildly), and 5th cusp in Leo, and Gemini Asc, which aren't fertile signs, but I'm just listing things I've read as I don't really know much about astrology, let alone this particular topic.

I would like to know, if possible, will I have children, or rather a child of my own (not my partner's or adopted or anything of the like), when if it's possible to say, and if the pregnancy will be a difficult one. I presume one should look at 12th house for the third pregnancy, which also puts some fear in me. Thank you big time in advance to anyone who would be willing to give their input:love:

Star Light

Thank you very much for your answers. I'm still struggling understanding or rather deciphering everything. :smile:

At one point in my life I started to believe that astrology can give accurate and definite answers, that the natal chart shows not only possibilities but also our lives and, well, future (and past, of course). That's why my question is somwhat definite, as in Will I have a child, and not Am I able to have a child. The answer I was given years ago also lead me in this direction so I'm sort of sticking to that:whistling:

I'm a novice but I too came to rather confusing conclusions re my barren and fruitful signs and planets. I would not consider IVF, it was recommended by one doctor and I was quite surprised by that. The other doctor had a different opinion.

I do have some more questions.
Saturn means blockages, so does Saturn actually mean septum (as septum is a blockage in a way) or Saturn can mean septum? I hope I'm making some sense here, I just want to know if Saturn in general is connected to septum (blockage) and other blockages or is it just general blockages that can be interpreted differently? I may have some troubles explaining what I'm wondering but I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Second question would be, are miscarriages visible in my chart? I'd say one can be quite common while two not that much and I'd presume it can be interpreted from a chart.

Another question I have is, is it possible to conceive only when a woman is having her lunar fertility phase? I understood that (again, provided that astrology is somewhat definite) a conception or rather a successful conception can happen when there's lunar ovulation, no matter the actual ovulation. When I checked my calendar I was surprised that I did get pregnant outside of my lunar fertility phase, but as said, it ended in a miscarriage.

I'm sure I'll be back with more, seems like my mind isn't really working today:pouty:

Osamenor

Staff member
At one point in my life I started to believe that astrology can give accurate and definite answers, that the natal chart shows not only possibilities but also our lives and, well, future (and past, of course). That's why my question is somwhat definite, as in Will I have a child, and not Am I able to have a child. The answer I was given years ago also lead me in this direction so I'm sort of sticking to that:whistling:
Astrology shows the potentials. Every potential can manifest in hundreds of thousands, if not infinite, different ways. There isn't room in a human life for every potential to manifest. So the chart cannot give you a specific answer.

Saturn means blockages, so does Saturn actually mean septum (as septum is a blockage in a way) or Saturn can mean septum?
Saturn just means blockage. It doesn't specify what kind. It doesn't always even mean a literal, physical blockage.

Second question would be, are miscarriages visible in my chart? I'd say one can be quite common while two not that much and I'd presume it can be interpreted from a chart.
Not in and of themselves. Your chart doesn't guarantee that you'll have miscarriages, and it doesn't tell us that you have. It does tell us something, very vaguely, about the likely cause if you do have a miscarriage.

Another question I have is, is it possible to conceive only when a woman is having her lunar fertility phase? I understood that (again, provided that astrology is somewhat definite) a conception or rather a successful conception can happen when there's lunar ovulation, no matter the actual ovulation. When I checked my calendar I was surprised that I did get pregnant outside of my lunar fertility phase, but as said, it ended in a miscarriage.
You answered your own question right there. You conceived outside of your lunar fertility phase. If it were impossible, you couldn't have.

Star Light

Thank you for your explanations.

Astrology shows the potentials. Every potential can manifest in hundreds of thousands, if not infinite, different ways. There isn't room in a human life for every potential to manifest. So the chart cannot give you a specific answer.
I'm aware of that, I just believe that some things are bound to happen and that it shows in the chart. Not only my experience, some friends had natal charts read and they were told many things that actually happened afterwards. I may be wrong but I believe some things are potentials and some will happen, one way or the other.

Saturn just means blockage. It doesn't specify what kind. It doesn't always even mean a literal, physical blockage.
I'm aware of that. I should have rephrased it: Is septum generally represented by Saturn?
Because to me, the moment I read your explanation, it was all clear. Saturn = blockages. Septum = a blockage.
Duuuuh moment:sideways:

Not in and of themselves. Your chart doesn't guarantee that you'll have miscarriages, and it doesn't tell us that you have. It does tell us something, very vaguely, about the likely cause if you do have a miscarriage.
Would that be Saturn, or any other planets/signs/aspects? I'm sort of confused because in our language we have the same word for miscarriage and abortion and I remember someone once saying that it is visible in a chart. Could he have been referring to abortion only?

You answered your own question right there. You conceived outside of your lunar fertility phase. If it were impossible, you couldn't have.
Yes, you're right. However, this pregnancy wasn't successful. Which made me think, along with some other things that happened in those few weeks, what if it was an empty gestation? It could've been but I guess we'll never know. It just occurred to me because some other things might show this too (personal feelings, not medical).

And of course, yet another question by me :innocent:
Should we look at 12th house now for the "third" pregnancy, no matter what the cause for first two miscarriages was? Even if, for example, the second was empty gestation? Or anything of the like (not sure what, just an idea).

Thanks in advance for your insight and answers.

I wish you a great day, wonderful celebration, and a happy New Year! :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm aware of that. I should have rephrased it: Is septum generally represented by Saturn?
Yours is the first birth chart I've ever seen of someone known to have had a uterine septum. That's too small a sample to make it a general statement. I don't know of any medical astrology literature that mentions uterine septum.

That said, it's a logical conclusion.

I'm sort of confused because in our language we have the same word for miscarriage and abortion and I remember someone once saying that it is visible in a chart. Could he have been referring to abortion only?
In English too, abortion is the medical term for a miscarriage as well as an elective abortion. But in common speech, abortion means a deliberately human-induced termination of pregnancy, through surgery or drugs, not a naturally occurring one.

Abortion by that definition--a deliberate termination of pregnancy--would be even less predictable, because it's a choice. Your birth chart doesn't make your choices for you. It just shows the hand you're dealt. What you do with that hand is up to you.

That said, likelihood of something happening can show up in a chart, and the more testimonies to that likelihood there are, the more likely it is that the event will occur. In your case, there is a testimony--Mars in the same sign as your fifth house ruler--to some likelihood of surgery involved in your reproductive life. If you ever had a surgical abortion, that would be a manifestation of that testimony. What actually did happen--you had surgery to remove a septum--is also a manifestation. That placement alone doesn't tell us what the manifestation is. You yourself did.

But then we've got Saturn in the fifth, and for you it manifested as a literal, physical blockage that had to be operated on. That gives us the why. But without your input, I wouldn't have immediately concluded you had a uterine septum. There are many other possibilities.

However, this pregnancy wasn't successful. Which made me think, along with some other things that happened in those few weeks, what if it was an empty gestation? It could've been but I guess we'll never know. It just occurred to me because some other things might show this too (personal feelings, not medical).
It wasn't successful because you had a uterine septum. As far as we know, there isn't any other reason.

Should we look at 12th house now for the "third" pregnancy, no matter what the cause for first two miscarriages was?
Your pregnancies are fifth house, no matter how many you have. Your natal chart has already described the difficulties, but it also shows us how those difficulties might be dealt with, and you've done what it suggests (surgery) to deal with it.

If you ask a horary question about pregnancy, use fifth house to represent it, no matter which pregnancy it is.

Star Light

Thank you for your explanations, I'm learning a lot, at the same time being quite confused too:sideways:

Isn't 5th house children (in general), then 1st child is 7H, 2nd child 9H and 3rd child 11H, therefore 1st pregnancy 8H, 2nd pregnancy 10H and then 3rd pregnancy 12H? That's how I understood it, of course I may be completely wrong. I have very little knowledge, if any, not to mention horary which I don't really understand (yet).

Another question that I got while reading your answer, could Mars as you explained it, show also a possibility for caesarean?

I think septum isn't that rare, it just doesn't always present problems. It might have caused miscarriages but we'll never know (There might have been chromosal problems or anything else, septum being one, maybe the most obvious option).

The interesting thing is that they discovered it first years ago, but it was considered small enough not to need a procedure. The check-up I had before the actual surgery didn't even show it, and on the day of the surgery (which I didn't expect to happen, at all!) it was much bigger than we thought, and it was of course removed. I believe Neptune could be involved in this "hiding" or/and confusion? I also think Neptune was very badly placed at my first miscarriage.

ETA: Do you think this book could be a good one on the subject?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8648149-persian-nativities-ii

Thanks!

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Another question that I got while reading your answer, could Mars as you explained it, show also a possibility for caesarean?
Yes. And you're making me curious about the birth chart of my friend who had a septum (she's not into astrology, though, at least not to my knowledge), because she ended up giving birth to both her children by c-section. She did everything she could to have a safe vaginal delivery, both times, but had too tight a pelvic structure for that to work.

But it doesn't necessarily mean you will have a caesarean. That's just a possibility.

The check-up I had before the actual surgery didn't even show it, and on the day of the surgery (which I didn't expect to happen, at all!) it was much bigger than we thought, and it was of course removed. I believe Neptune could be involved in this "hiding" or/and confusion? I also think Neptune was very badly placed at my first miscarriage.
Good catch! Neptune has been transiting your Sun the last few years, which means it's on top of your fifth house ruler. And Sun and Mars being in Pisces gives them some Neptunian quality to begin with.

But "badly placed" is only a concept in traditional astrology, and Neptune is not a traditional planet. The traditional concepts don't necessarily apply. If anything, we would consider Neptune well placed right now, because it's transiting the sign it rules. (Rules in modern astrology, that is, or co-rules. In traditional astrology, Jupiter rules Pisces. In modern astrology, there are three options, and modern astrologer differs as to which one to take: replace Jupiter with Neptune for Pisces, or consider them both rulers of Pisces, or stick to the traditional ruler. Ruler or not, though, Neptune vibes best with Pisces.) Neptune being so well placed might give us too much Neptune. A badly placed planet, we'd get too little of.

ETA: Do you think this book could be a good one on the subject?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8648149-persian-nativities-ii
I've never read it, so I don't know. Look at it and see what you think.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Isn't 5th house children (in general), then 1st child is 7H, 2nd child 9H and 3rd child 11H, therefore 1st pregnancy 8H, 2nd pregnancy 10H and then 3rd pregnancy 12H? That's how I understood it, of course I may be completely wrong. I have very little knowledge, if any, not to mention horary which I don't really understand (yet).

There are multiple ways to read the houses. It gets very complicated very fast.

For simplicity's sake, use the fifth house for pregnancy and children. If and when you have actual children, and learn more astrology, you might see something of your first child in your seventh house. Or not. There's the stuff astrologers have written, as sweeping generalizations, and there's the test of lived human experience. Your lived experience might or might not match the sweeping generalizations.

Star Light

Thank you for your answers, I'm replying a bit late as days fly with a speed of lightning!

If you happen to get that friend's chart I would love to hear if there's any similarities with mine. I always want to be prepared but it seems that the more I try the more life throws unexpected things at me:lol:

I would love to consider Jupiter as Pisces' ruler but astrology as I was taught also includes modern planets so I would need to shift my, otherwise very very poor knowledge and it's a bit too much information at the moment. I do agree that these planets were discovered only lately and there's no solid ground to base conclusions on, however they are connected to mythology and that's where they got their explanations. I guess.

When Saturn was transiting my Sun (and it happened many times because it was retrograde one too many times in the past years:sick:) my health suffered a lot due to a chronic issue that got so much worse in that time, really bad symptoms but nothing in particular to put a solid or rather new diagnosis on. Which is actually a good thing as my former and new diagnosis is milder than what I thought could be after all the bad symptoms, and now things are just so much better, there's just no particular cure.

I tried to order that book from bookdepository but brexit seems to be affecting many things. I managed to get it off amazon, I hope I'll receive it. The reviews are quite lovely. In the meantime I'm having great fun reading Frawley's The Real Astrology.:smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
I would love to consider Jupiter as Pisces' ruler but astrology as I was taught also includes modern planets so I would need to shift my, otherwise very very poor knowledge and it's a bit too much information at the moment.

That's what professional astrologers are for, and more advanced amateurs.

For the purpose of fertility, traditional rulers make the most sense, because the methods for reading fertility in astrological charts are traditional methods, based on traditional concepts. Modern rulers might add some detail about the emotional/spiritual meaning of the topic. Or simply some detail: like your septum being concealed.