My dad is not my biological father

Adar

Thanks a lot for your kind words, dear Adar. :) I hope you feel better. You'll be surprised now, since i'm an adopted child, my birthday is not accurate. Just a few years ago, i learnt that i'm adopted.. i'm trying to rectify my own chart analyzing transits and many other things. :) but some placements; i have cancer sun, jupiter in gemini, north node is aquarius. I have no info about my birth parents for now, this makes arriving at a conclusion difficult, i can't analyze 4th/10th axis.

I'll put Ab's chart after looking at some more things. :)

OMG. I never thought such situation might even be possible. My heart goes out to you, now that I found out about my dad, I can't even begin to imagine how it makes you feel. Are your adoptive parents have been good to you? Have you a good relationship? I think it's amazing that I met you at this forum! How did you find out that you are adopted? By chance or did your parents tell you?

neptunian

OMG. I never thought such situation might even be possible. My heart goes out to you, now that I found out about my dad, I can't even begin to imagine how it makes you feel. Are your adoptive parents have been good to you? Have you a good relationship? I think it's amazing that I met you at this forum! How did you find out that you are adopted? By chance or did your parents tell you?

Yes, there is such a situation dear Adar. i was born the year when saturn neptune uranus were conjunct in capricorn. my stellium trines your sun.:) You know outer planets move slowly.

Thanks for understanding me. <3 You telling understand how i feel in this situation.. hearing this, so supportive.

My adoptive mother is a very good person, i love her so much. I don't have a close tie with my adoptive father. He is focused on himself. I was very sad because of lacking fatherly love; now i'm used to it. I experienced my saturn return, i've begun to feel more mature. :) now i have more acceptance with situations i can't change. :)

I've been always interested in astrology; but after learning that my birthday is inaccurate, i've begun to do deep research in astrology. I try to look at from the positive side :) but you can know how i feel inside... :))

Yes, it is so wonderful we met here dear Adar.:) we can relate each other's situations more easily.

Of course, they didn't tell it.. it was a few years ago.. i heard them talking, it was a deep talk.. they didn't guess i was there at that time. I confronted with them with that intense feelings, they didn't tell anything about my birth parents. I think they keep someone's secret...i wonder if i will able to learn one day...

Before learning i'm adopted, i was feeling it and had suspicions; because no physical resemblance... lack of early photos...
Now i'm in the process of rectifying my birthdate. I'll share with you when it happens, I hope. :) Thanks for the support.

Adar

What an incredible story. I am gobsmacked. So you know you have sun in cancer but there is no birthday? Saturn/ Uranus/Neptune conjunction was on for 2 or so years, do you know the year you were born? Oh, my, your story is so moving, I feel like sending you birthday cards every day for the whole month of Cancer! 💖 If you get 30 or so "happy birthday, dear Neptunian" next July, you will know it's me, lol 💖 :D

neptunian

What an incredible story. I am gobsmacked. So you know you have sun in cancer but there is no birthday? Saturn/ Uranus/Neptune conjunction was on for 2 or so years, do you know the year you were born? Oh, my, your story is so moving, I feel like sending you birthday cards every day for the whole month of Cancer! &#55357;&#56470; If you get 30 or so "happy birthday, dear Neptunian" next July, you will know it's me, lol &#55357;&#56470; :D

Haha, dear Adar, you made me laugh :))) <3 the year is 1989. They don't know the accurate day, the problem stems from this :D They tell different things.

Wish they showed some attention at that time about learning my birthday... i think they were so happy to find a baby, they didn't even think about what is the baby's accurate birthday... :lol:

I think God wanted me to be the person who finds her birthday with sooo much effort. :)

Adar

Haha, dear Adar, you made me laugh :))) <3 the year is 1989. They don't know the accurate day, the problem stems from this :D They tell different things.

Wish they showed some attention at that time about learning my birthday... i think they were so happy to find a baby, they didn't even think about what is the baby's accurate birthday... :lol:

I think God wanted me to be the person who finds her birthday with sooo much effort. :)

You certainly came across to me with a lot of capricornian levelheadness and patience since you first replied to my question. I can feel Capricorns from afar, lol. All my bff's are caps. My daughter is cancer with cap rising. She had an adult head on her shoulders since she was a kid. You are still very young from my perspective :) , but you have wisdom and very logical way of thinking. A very wise young lady))) And you know, I find God has a fabulous sence of humour. Sometimes I laugh just because He makes me laugh, especially at myself, lol. :D

neptunian

You certainly came across to me with a lot of capricornian levelheadness and patience since you first replied to my question. I can feel Capricorns from afar, lol. All my bff's are caps. My daughter is cancer with cap rising. She had an adult head on her shoulders since she was a kid. You are still very young from my perspective :) , but you have wisdom and very logical way of thinking. A very wise young lady))) And you know, I find God has a fabulous sence of humour. Sometimes I laugh just because He makes me laugh, especially at myself, lol. :D

Same, i understand :D I'm learning not to stress, but to laugh at some things. I think you have a very good sense of humour, dear Adar. :)

Your 7th house cusp is capricorn, you may draw or drawn to capricorns more easily.:) Sun sign of best friends sometimes fall in our seventh or first house.

Your daughter's sun is the same sign with your ascendant. Good placement, cancer sun with cap rising. She must have boundaries and principles.:)

Generally parents' sun moon or asc becomes child's sun or ascendant.

neptunian

Hi dear Adar,

Sorry for the late reply, you had asked me my final opinion about your possible dad's ascendant. With the limited info we know, I am in between scorpio asc and gemini asc you know.

I checked the transits at his death day again. His natal Mercury 28 deg aquarius squared by transiting uranus ( 28 deg scorpio) If i take 8th house ruler as mercury, it conjuncts asteroid Atropos ( it is about endings). its being conjunct his 8th ruler also makes sense to me. Uranus can bring sudden, unexpected death. so i think mercury rules his eighth. Also the last full moon ( full moons are about endings too) before his death, 0 degrees cancer. it falls in his eighth house too. We've already discussed some other things about his physical appearance and life, point out to scorpio asc in my opinion. with the info available, i share the chart makes sense to me. :)

If you can learn about his marriage date, it can be very helpful dear Adar.

Attachments

• Ab'sChart.jpg
    Ab'sChart.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 22

Adar

Hi dear Adar,

Sorry for the late reply, you had asked me my final opinion about your possible dad's ascendant. With the limited info we know, I am in between scorpio asc and gemini asc you know.

I checked the transits at his death day again. His natal Mercury 28 deg aquarius squared by transiting uranus ( 28 deg scorpio) If i take 8th house ruler as mercury, it conjuncts asteroid Atropos ( it is about endings). its being conjunct his 8th ruler also makes sense to me. Uranus can bring sudden, unexpected death. so i think mercury rules his eighth. Also the last full moon ( full moons are about endings too) before his death, 0 degrees cancer. it falls in his eighth house too. We've already discussed some other things about his physical appearance and life, point out to scorpio asc in my opinion. with the info available, i share the chart makes sense to me. :)

If you can learn about his marriage date, it can be very helpful dear Adar.

Hi, darling Neptunian, sorry for such late reply, had lots of worries about my daughter, she and her husband had Corona virus, they r well and good now. Hope you and your family are well and safe.
Yes, Ab's chart you sent makes total sense to me. What would you want to know about his marriage? Will try and find out. Sorry again for my disappearance, feel like getting into a dark hole and digging myself in. Have an impression that the whole world is against me. Wondering if it's transitting Uranus opposing my natal mars. All my love to you ❤️

Adar

Hi, darling Neptunian, sorry for such late reply, had lots of worries about my daughter, she and her husband had Corona virus, they r well and good now. Hope you and your family are well and safe.
Yes, Ab's chart you sent makes total sense to me. What would you want to know about his marriage? Will try and find out. Sorry again for my disappearance, feel like getting into a dark hole and digging myself in. Have an impression that the whole world is against me. Wondering if it's transitting Uranus opposing my natal mars. All my love to you ❤️
just reread all your posts to me. Feels like I found such a warm and lovely friend in you when I was in crisis. Have you found anything new about your birthday? Love, Adar.

neptunian

Hi dear Adar,

I'm so sorry to hear your daughter and her husband had difficult times. :( Luckily, they got over it and healthy now. May God help you stay healthy in this process. Her sun is capricorn i remember, saturn transiting in capricorn you know; saturn transits can sometimes cause difficulties, it is about to change sign. I and my family are okay so far, but i hear many people are struggling with it. One of my close friends, capricorn sun, she had coronavirus too, luckily she recovered. We try to take precautions and the rest is God's will i think.

No problem with replying late dear Adar, "feel like getting into a dark hole and digging myself in." I relate to these words of yours, i have such times as exactly as you described; i can understand you very well. :)

Right, dear Adar; tr uranus to mars may be affecting you in that sense. I will check out your transits. As a scorpio moon, you may need withdrawal from the world at times.

Marriage date is one of the most revealing dates while rectifying a chart, in my observation. So if we can find his marriage date, this can help us a lot to understand his first and seventh house axis.

Dear Adar, i'm very happy to hear from you and connect to you again. :) You and your family will always be in my prayers. Take care of yourself very well. My love to you too with all my sincerity. :) <3<3<3

neptunian

just reread all your posts to me. Feels like I found such a warm and lovely friend in you when I was in crisis. Have you found anything new about your birthday? Love, Adar.

No new info about it, im still searching for my accurate birth data. My situation is a tragicomic thing :lol:

Thanks for your kind words dear Adar :) you warmed my heart and made my day. Our connection is very meaningful to me. I'm happy to know you and i'm always here for you. <3 Lots of love.

:love:

Adar

No new info about it, im still searching for my accurate birth data. My situation is a tragicomic thing :lol:

Thanks for your kind words dear Adar :) you warmed my heart and made my day. Our connection is very meaningful to me. I'm happy to know you and i'm always here for you. <3 Lots of love.

:love:

I so happy to hear from you, darling Neptunian, thank you for your reply! My daughter's sun is Cancer, like yours. Her asc is Capricorn, that's right. Will write to you Tom with details, unfortunately don't know the date of Abs wedding, but will see what i can find. Thank God you r here! Talk to u tomoz! Love, Adar.

neptunian

I so happy to hear from you, darling Neptunian, thank you for your reply! My daughter's sun is Cancer, like yours. Her asc is Capricorn, that's right. Will write to you Tom with details, unfortunately don't know the date of Abs wedding, but will see what i can find. Thank God you r here! Talk to u tomoz! Love, Adar.

Oh, sorry sun is cancer, ascendant is capricorn, ok. :) We are tested so badly at these times dear Adar.

Wish we can find the date. Is there any info online? Ok, dear Adar, see you; reply when you are available, don't rush yourself please. Stay safe and healthy. Love and hugs.

:)

Adar

Oh, sorry sun is cancer, ascendant is capricorn, ok. :) We are tested so badly at these times dear Adar.

Wish we can find the date. Is there any info online? Ok, dear Adar, see you; reply when you are available, don't rush yourself please. Stay safe and healthy. Love and hugs.

:)

I can't believe how kind and patient you are. Thank you again. At this moment I feel like everyone is trying to get me and it's so refreshing to hear your words " don't rush" )))

Adar

I can't believe how kind and patient you are. Thank you again. At this moment I feel like everyone is trying to get me and it's so refreshing to hear your words " don't rush" )))

You r saying " we r tested so badly" these days. Is it cos of Saturn going into Aqua together with Jupiter?

neptunian

Don't rush dear Adar, i think we have similarities in our personalities. I can understand you.:) Take your time when you need dear Adar, your peace of mind is more important in life. We try to understand people's expectations as much as we can do; but we shouldn't ignore our needs. :)

I'm trying to learn this too, we can have boundaries and time for ourselves. Everybody's pace is different.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

neptunian

You r saying " we r tested so badly" these days. Is it cos of Saturn going into Aqua together with Jupiter?

Both saturn and pluto transiting in capricorn, and jupiter there too increasing the effect. As far as i know, when Black Plague occurred in history, there was jupiter pluto conjunction in aries, in a cardinal sign too. Not every jupiter pluto conjunction will give this effect, but seems that sometimes similar configurations occur and trigger events.

Saturn and jupiter will move into aquarius soon, move away from pluto, i think that is a good thing; but it seems that it will take time to go back to our normal lives.

Aquarius is freedom and also science. Things related to these may happen. I think two things: regulations that restrict our freedom or developments in science regarding a solution.

Adar

What are your thoughts about tomorrow's lunar eclipse? It's occurring right on my north node. I am so low on energy lately, like I lost the will to carry on. On the other hand I learnt so much in the last 3 months, it's precious.

neptunian

What are your thoughts about tomorrow's lunar eclipse? It's occurring right on my north node. I am so low on energy lately, like I lost the will to carry on. On the other hand I learnt so much in the last 3 months, it's precious.

Ohh dear Adar

Please dont lose your will to go on... this is a world of test... unfortunately, we find ourselves deal with stress, problems etc. I'm being depressive sometimes, but i try to help myself. I try to motivate myself. :) I think we should be our best friends. As you said dear Adar, i feel the same way when i lost my motivation; and then think like you, i try to appreciate the wisdom and lesson i learnt from a situation.

Lunar eclipse is on your 12th house, 12th house is about going deep within. and this can give you extra sensitivity these days. Lunar eclipse triggers your sun rahu( n.node) square. You may find yourself obsessing over some thoughts or you may feel irritated easily with the effect of this energy.

North node is also our destiny, there can be fated events. understandings about a certain situation. 12 th house represents things which we aren't aware of...things going on behind our back etc. You may hear something or you may come to a realization about something. You may see the reality of a situation or true character of a person more clearly with lunar eclipse on your 12th house.

Please don't lose your strength dear Adar. Lots of love. :)

<3<3<3