Hey Ya'll It's AppLeo

AppLeo

Umm.. excuse me? excuse yourself? excuse AppLeo? Excuse myself, but I really don't appreciate that language?
What happened to not swearing anymore?

All I can think about is how stupid you are.

Yeah well you just called urself stupid so git rekt loser.
Obviously you made me swear. Maybe if you weren't so dumb you'd realize that.

AppLeo

Yeah well you just called urself stupid so git rekt loser.
Obviously you made me swear. Maybe if you weren't so dumb you'd realize that.

Umm.. wow what happened to the anti-victim mentality? Personal responsibility 101.

Blaming yourself for your own problems, how pathetic. Maybe you should learn to take responsibility for yourself.

Also, you just rekt yourself by telling me to get rekt. So git rekt again.

AppLeo

Umm.. wow what happened to the anti-victim mentality? Personal responsibility 101.

Blaming yourself for your own problems, how pathetic. Maybe you should learn to take responsibility for yourself.

Also, you just rekt yourself by telling me to get rekt. So git rekt again.

If you keep reking me there won't be anyone left to rek.

AppLeo

Hmm.. alright then, lets rek someone else.
Let's rek Susan. Doesn't know when to sit down. That plebian.

OMG, I can't believe you remembered her. She was awful. How does she even live with herself? It's already hard enough to live with myself and I'm amazing. I can only imagine what goes on her mind.

AppLeo

OMG, I can't believe you remembered her. She was awful. How does she even live with herself? It's already hard enough to live with myself and I'm amazing. I can only imagine what goes on her mind.

Can you stop being so rude to me? Jesus your sun-square saturn needs to get out already. That cap rising doesn't help either.

But anyway, yeah I don't know. Maybe Susan doesn't think about anything. There's just like floopies in her mind cuz she too stupid to think about anything else.

AppLeo

Can you stop being so rude to me? Jesus your sun-square saturn needs to get out already. That cap rising doesn't help either.

But anyway, yeah I don't know. Maybe Susan doesn't think about anything. There's just like floopies in her mind cuz she too stupid to think about anything else.

She has a lot of other things in other things though...

AppLeo

Shut up
just sit down you have your saturn in the 3rd house, it's clear that you've said plenty

Or maybe I haven't said enough?
No actually, I'm getting bored talking to you.
Cuz I already know what you're gonna say. before you even say it

Don't even write that next post. No point. I already know.

AppLeo

Or maybe I haven't said enough?
No actually, I'm getting bored talking to you.
Cuz I already know what you're gonna say. before you even say it

Don't even write that next post. No point. I already know.

WHAT about THIS

asdkfjla;sdkfjalsekrj walkej fakDSFJaFJD Afj
afjdka

hoebags get crazy on thee ground dododododo