DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

JUPITERASC

o-scandals.jpg

JUPITERASC

O68HPQQD55idHyE8u_jWR-5WvyWLiIb4nsuhvfyc8hJZIORbgQyDO1msVcezGJkhHmPhzuSEGAjT4t3mNNupvSiEJsjW9aUPA6jka5HuJtcSDKvc1_Pfr97UyCk
The Camera dei deputati (House of Representatives) just issued a video of a conference today in which they laid out that many of the deaths here were in reality caused by mishandling of the cure for Covit, a misdiagnosis if you like.
Italy was the first European country to be hit, and very heavily so, so they had no precedent to follow. And no time to work it out, it was on us in no time in a big way.
Without going into details about it, they now are leaning towards the method that Sweden used, and also of treating with antibiotics and drugs.
There is a spike going on at the moment, but also a great increase in the number of tests being done, so finding more cases. As of now they are closing down sporting events and discos.
And everyone is dreading the possibility of a lockdown, which would not only be economically damaging but emotionally devastating to many.
And unfortunately everyone knows that the current unelected government can only stay in power as long as the crisis lasts, so guess what, the crisis will last!
Trump's remarkable recovery is not a miracle or a falsity, but should give hope to millions. As well as the progress the medical field is making in treatments.

Last edited:

david starling

David, why is it you don't seem to ever debate issues, just personalities?

Trump's a celebrity personality. Issues don't matter to those who idolize him.

He's terrible on environmental issues. Does that concern you at all? I'm talking about clean air and water, and hazardous waste disposal, as well as wilderness protection.

Did you know he's removed American gray wolves from the protected species list, and okayed poisoning them and killing their cubs?

Unbelievably, He's STILL not encouraging social distancing or mask wearing. Did you see that last balcony performance, with the crowd packed together and many of them not masked?

I honestly believe he has a severe mental disorder that prevents him from understanding the consequences of his words and actions, so I'm not blaming him for his illness. I just want him out of office.

The economy will do fine without him, if that's what you're worried about. most Americans are naturally hardworking and resourceful, and always have been.

The urban violence will fade away once he's out of office, because Trump is exacerbating it instead of addressing the root causes.

He has a "Cult of the Personality" going on, which is extremely unhealthy for the nation when it involves the Presidency.

He's terrible when it comes to this pandemic, because he's all about a vaccine instead of prevention. He's already said that if the number of deaths from Covid-19 in the U.S. stays below 240,000 that his administration will have done a "wonderful job" containing it!

What are the issues you think need addressing?

ElenaJ

Trump's a celebrity personality. Issues don't matter to those who idolize him.

Ok, so let's just address ordinary people who agree with him on the issues.

He's terrible on environmental issues. Does that concern you at all? I'm talking about clean air and water, and hazardous waste disposal, as well as wilderness protection.

Terrible on environmental issues is not debating an issue.

Did you know he's removed American gray wolves from the protected species list, and okayed poisoning them and killing their cubs?

Good, this is a concrete topic.
Here's a link. https://www.fws.gov/home/wolfrecovery/
It ends with this sentence....
"The proposal to delist gray wolves is based on sound science, a thorough analysis of threats and how they have been alleviated, and the ongoing commitment and proven track record of states and tribes to continue managing for healthy wolf populations once delisted."

Unbelievably, He's STILL not encouraging social distancing or mask wearing.

"This is up to state laws."

Did you see that last balcony performance, with the crowd packed together and many of them not masked?

"Do you know how many of them are negative? Are already immune? "

I honestly believe he has a severe mental disorder that prevents him from understanding the consequences of his words and actions, so I'm not blaming him for his illness.

"This is just emotional blathering, you cannot judge another person's mental status, especially a public figure. This is not a concrete issue."

"I just want him out of office."

Actually, I just want him in office.
So where does that gets us? No where.

The economy will do fine without him,

Can you back that up with anything from Biden's platform? Since the alternative to Trump is not a void, it is Biden/Harris (or Harris/Biden).

if that's what you're worried about.

A little worried about the country being in the hands of progressives. Aren't
you? (again, not much debate material here)

most Americans are naturally hardworking and resourceful, and always have been.

And they are mostly in favour of Trump.

The urban violence will fade away once he's out of office, because Trump is exacerbating it instead of addressing the root causes.

Because the Dems will keep it going in an attempt to blame Trump, then try to quench it after the elections. How cruel and un-American and uncivil can they be? Burning down businesses, homes, destroying people's livelihoods for politics?

He has a "Cult of the Personality" going on, which is extremely unhealthy for the nation when it involves the Presidency.

He's popular. So? Kennedy was a cult figure. Reagan was a cult figure. Obama was a cult figure. It's not unhealthy. People like to have leaders they can look up to.

He's terrible when it comes to this pandemic, because he's all about a vaccine instead of prevention. He's already said that if the number of deaths from Covid-19 in the U.S. stays below 240,000 that his administration will have done a "wonderful job" containing it!

He actually has done a fine job. And a lot of good work is going on currently.
Isn't a vaccine a preventive measure?

What are the issues you think need addressing?

Anything but his personality and supposed mental problems. It's getting boring.

david starling

Elena, where's your proof that Democrats have deliberately engineered the urban violence in order to make Trump look bad? That's over-the-edge, delusional Trumpaganda. :andy: