Random Thoughts, strictly Text

leomoon

conspiracytheorist:

I think all of these elements gain astrological context when we consider that America is on the cusp of a Pluto Return - Pluto being the modern planet of Power, Domination and "Big Money". America's "stranglehold" of the global landscape seems to be slipping, and some Chinese Officials have explicitly stated that the current US president is weak, and with ambitions of global hegemony, China is going for the jugular. What do you think?

I think its likely true, that China will take the lead and the United States will not ever really recover from the past 4 years. Recover insofar as being the "leader of the western world", because we have lost trust in those we promised to look out for and vice versa, (our alliances)

I mean really, I wouldn't trust our country again to not elect another like djt. A con-man who the NY Times just revealed today is in financial straits with over 300 Million dollars in loans coming due. THAT alone puts someone looking for "Top Secret" clearance as not being trustworthy.

Edgar Cayce a 20th century mystic and prophet once said that if the United States did not live up to the motto we put on our monetary units "In God we Trust" and take care of our brothers and sisters who look to us for help, then we can kiss 1st place goodbye and the Chinese will take our place.

Seems I'm still alive to see the beginning of that prediction coming true.

david starling

conspiracytheorist:

I think its likely true, that China will take the lead and the United States will not ever really recover from the past 4 years. Recover insofar as being the "leader of the western world", because we have lost trust in those we promised to look out for and vice versa, (our alliances)

I mean really, I wouldn't trust our country again to not elect another like djt. A con-man who the NY Times just revealed today is in financial straits with over 300 Million dollars in loans coming due. THAT alone puts someone looking for "Top Secret" clearance as not being trustworthy.

Edgar Cayce a 20th century mystic and prophet once said that if the United States did not live up to the motto we put on our monetary units "In God we Trust" and take care of our brothers and sisters who look to us for help, then we can kiss 1st place goodbye and the Chinese will take our place.

Seems I'm still alive to see the beginning of that prediction coming true.

The Chinese are too insular and business-minded to lead the way into the Aquarian Age. They could take over for the very end of this tropical Age of Capricorn though.

david starling

I won't be listening to or watching the debate, due to politicianitus. I'll read about it later, spins and all.

Popcorn for Biden supporters who are going to watch.

Orange Cheetos for those who will be rooting for the guy who cheats on his wives and his taxes. And, his golf scores!

david starling

If this really IS the culmination of the Western (tropical) Age of Capricorn, shouldn't most of the men in positions of wealth, power, prestige and authority be wearing business suits?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Melania trump is the mother of the nation and supports the youth and their youthful endeavors. She is the world most prominent Scorpio as we speak

david starling

Melania trump is the mother of the nation and supports the youth and their youthful endeavors. She is the world most prominent Scorpio as we speak

Hillary is still Popular-vote President until the next election. The First Lady, although highly visible, is really just an honorary title.

Interesting that ex-Senator Hillary Clinton is the ONLY former First Lady to win ANY elective office.

If Hillary had really wanted to become POTUS, she never should have resigned from the prestigious Senate prior to to the 2016 presidential campaign. Secretary of State is not a stepping stone to the Presidency.

david starling

UK, you probably know this already, but technically, there is "no such thing" as a "Popular Vote President". But, it does matter that Hillary won the national Popular-vote by nearly 3 million votes. Trump supporters have been complaining about it ever since.