Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-06-2020, 03:30 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 273
When will my finances improve?

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that I really struggle to save - any time I manage to put some money away, I always end up spending it not soon after. I therefore cast a chart to figure out when I might feel financially stable again.

I wonder if it's after Jupiter leaves it's fall in December? I know that Venus is about to Cancer and will soon oppose me - does that suggest that there's financial worry to come until then?

Many thanks for your input.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.25.19.jpg (61.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.25.24.png (70.0 KB, 3 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-06-2020, 03:43 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 273
Re: When will my finances improve?

Adding the part of fortune to this chart:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.42.17.jpg (63.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 16.42.23.png (70.8 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Ouranos Ouranos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 157
Re: When will my finances improve?

Hello Scahm,

You are Sagittarius rising with Jupiter in Fall and R in Capricorn showing anguish, trouble and delays regarding financial issues.
Co-ruler Moon in Pisces and 3rd(Joy) indicates your 'ready to help' nature but also a tendency to let fate take its course, floating through and no desire to push.
Waning Moon in 3rd ruling 8th = Time to go over your expenses, contracts, written deeds, travel or transportation expenses. You need to communicate with government agencies, banks or the authorities to check where you can save (Moon sextile JupiterR and SaturnR). Expect delays in return.

Jupiter turns Direct Sept 14th and Saturn the dispositor of Jupiter turns Direct Sept 30th which could bring a light in the tunnel for stability and permanence but you will have to wait until Jupiter leaves Capricorn Dec 19th and also when Jupiter conjuncts Saturn in Aquarius in January, you will be able to grow something for the next 20 years.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ouranos For This Useful Post:
scahm (08-07-2020)
  #4  
Unread 08-07-2020, 06:54 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 273
Re: When will my finances improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Hello Scahm,

You are Sagittarius rising with Jupiter in Fall and R in Capricorn showing anguish, trouble and delays regarding financial issues.
Co-ruler Moon in Pisces and 3rd(Joy) indicates your 'ready to help' nature but also a tendency to let fate take its course, floating through and no desire to push.
Waning Moon in 3rd ruling 8th = Time to go over your expenses, contracts, written deeds, travel or transportation expenses. You need to communicate with government agencies, banks or the authorities to check where you can save (Moon sextile JupiterR and SaturnR). Expect delays in return.

Jupiter turns Direct Sept 14th and Saturn the dispositor of Jupiter turns Direct Sept 30th which could bring a light in the tunnel for stability and permanence but you will have to wait until Jupiter leaves Capricorn Dec 19th and also when Jupiter conjuncts Saturn in Aquarius in January, you will be able to grow something for the next 20 years.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Hi Ouranos,

Many thanks for looking at this chart, it's greatly appreciated. Is there anything within this that might indicate a new job with a salary increase? I've been wanting to move to a new job for a while now, but you're accurate in your assessment as I've been rather laissez-faire in terms of looking.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-07-2020, 09:01 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,142
Re: When will my finances improve?

Hi, Scahm.
Saturn is the ruler of your finances.
It is strong, but retrograding at this time, so you are losing ground financially, spending what you can save up. When Saturn stations direct at about 25 Cap, you should begin to feel a change that will then improve as Saturn continues to gain speed. Sat is currently at 27 Cap, so I would say it will be in two units of time, perhaps two months, but maybe sooner?
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
scahm (08-07-2020)
  #6  
Unread 08-07-2020, 09:23 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,358
Re: When will my finances improve?

scahm, this is not really a "when will my finances improve?" horary, because basically your chart and OP suggest that the problem is your relationship to money. Until you get that sorted out, even a sudden windfall is likely to slip through your fingers. However, the chart does suggest that you can buckle down and develop a better plan with your money.

With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter, appropriately in the second house of money. But Jupiter is in its fall and retrograde. So financially you're not in a strong position (which you've mentioned.) Jupiter and the moon make an exact sextile (partile) in Pisces, but in the third house of thought and communication, and conjunct Neptune, it makes me wonder how realistic and hard-headed you are about money.

Saturn rules both the third house (as the traditional ruler of Aquarius) and second house. It is strong in its domicile, but Saturn doesn't rule optimism. He rules strict attention to frugality. The moon's final aspect before changing sign will be a sextile to Saturn.

I think your money will improve when you can set up a strict budget and savings plan, and see if you can trim any of your current expenditures.

In natal astrology, Saturn-Pluto involving the second house would carry a serious risk of bankruptcy. But with the moon moving on to sextile Saturn, it looks like your money can work out if you heed Saturn's lessons.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
scahm (08-07-2020)
  #7  
Unread 08-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Ouranos Ouranos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 157
Re: When will my finances improve?

Quote:
Is there anything within this that might indicate a new job with a salary increase? I've been wanting to move to a new job for a while now
Moon's last aspect before changing sign is a square from 3rd to VenusL10 in 8th. This shows 'cosmetic changes' in your current position, like being asked to be more flexible in terms of schedule, duties or mobility.

What seems promising is the SunL9 in Leo applying by trine to Mars in AriesL4 & 5 in 4th. Both planets in their own sign = very strong. Try to embark in a professional or training program to better your skills. This could also bring you a leadership role with more freedom working from home (Mars Aries in 4th).

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ouranos For This Useful Post:
scahm (08-07-2020)
  #8  
Unread 08-07-2020, 11:03 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 273
Re: When will my finances improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
scahm, this is not really a "when will my finances improve?" horary, because basically your chart and OP suggest that the problem is your relationship to money. Until you get that sorted out, even a sudden windfall is likely to slip through your fingers. However, the chart does suggest that you can buckle down and develop a better plan with your money.

With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter, appropriately in the second house of money. But Jupiter is in its fall and retrograde. So financially you're not in a strong position (which you've mentioned.) Jupiter and the moon make an exact sextile (partile) in Pisces, but in the third house of thought and communication, and conjunct Neptune, it makes me wonder how realistic and hard-headed you are about money.

Saturn rules both the third house (as the traditional ruler of Aquarius) and second house. It is strong in its domicile, but Saturn doesn't rule optimism. He rules strict attention to frugality. The moon's final aspect before changing sign will be a sextile to Saturn.

I think your money will improve when you can set up a strict budget and savings plan, and see if you can trim any of your current expenditures.

In natal astrology, Saturn-Pluto involving the second house would carry a serious risk of bankruptcy. But with the moon moving on to sextile Saturn, it looks like your money can work out if you heed Saturn's lessons.
Hi waybread, thank you for your feedback, it's definitely made me reassess my relationship with money. I start off with good intentions but my lifestyle is probably beyond my means. I think what I was looking for when I cast this chart, is perhaps a sign that my salary will soon increase but I think you've bought to light a more valuable lesson I ought to learn.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scahm For This Useful Post:
waybread (08-08-2020)
  #9  
Unread 08-07-2020, 11:04 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 273
Re: When will my finances improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Hi, Scahm.
Saturn is the ruler of your finances.
It is strong, but retrograding at this time, so you are losing ground financially, spending what you can save up. When Saturn stations direct at about 25 Cap, you should begin to feel a change that will then improve as Saturn continues to gain speed. Sat is currently at 27 Cap, so I would say it will be in two units of time, perhaps two months, but maybe sooner?
Many thanks for your response, Ilene. That sounds about right - I anticipate the next couple of months to have high expenditure with October realistically being my chance to start saving again.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-07-2020, 11:06 PM
scahm scahm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 273
Re: When will my finances improve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouranos View Post
Moon's last aspect before changing sign is a square from 3rd to VenusL10 in 8th. This shows 'cosmetic changes' in your current position, like being asked to be more flexible in terms of schedule, duties or mobility.

What seems promising is the SunL9 in Leo applying by trine to Mars in AriesL4 & 5 in 4th. Both planets in their own sign = very strong. Try to embark in a professional or training program to better your skills. This could also bring you a leadership role with more freedom working from home (Mars Aries in 4th).

Kind regards,
Ouranos
That's interesting to note, thank you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
finances, horary, improve, money

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.