Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1251  
Unread 07-26-2020, 01:52 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Common sense today is different from the common sense back then in Egypt and Canaan. The worship of idols of gold and wood and the sacrifice of humans wasn't considered unheard of either there or in the Americas before the grace of the God of Israel reached them.

Common sense is an entirely arbitrary and subjective principle. ''Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart.''
There has never been a time of peace worldwide

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Monk (07-26-2020)
  #1252  
Unread 07-26-2020, 03:01 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,567
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
There has never been a time of peace worldwide
There will be in the time of Messiah's reign. I have faith he will continue to teach me and strengthen me on his way and will allow me entrance into his kingdom.
Reply With Quote
  #1253  
Unread 07-26-2020, 04:42 PM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,912
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Petosiris,
good luck on your journey, if you are right you will be fortunate, if wrong, perhaps you will meet the Kraken.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1PC1Ey6c8


Feeble attempt at poetry below:-


When the Vatican wise sit, fearful for our fate,
while paying homage to the relic beyond their gate.
The oath, the obelisk, high on Capitol Hill,
bending the cosmos to their ego and will.
Hydra's wine bittersweet, raised high from a flagon,
betwix't freedom and love or release of the Kraken!

When karmic dark clouds hang crying from the sky,
and those of the 33 degree calcalate and scry,
look to the angles, there you will find god star might,
tis the cosmic bugle, first blood in the Sirius fight!

Last edited by Monk; 07-26-2020 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Edit.
Reply With Quote
  #1254  
Unread 07-26-2020, 07:08 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,567
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Monk,
So you wrote a poem about the Vatican, the obelisk, the kraken, the 33 degrees scrying and Sirius. When did you start meddling with occultism, conspiracy theories and worshipping a fixed star?

I don't write my own poems, but here is the King James translation of Psalm 19. Innumerable people among the nations in all ages sing these psalms to God.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech,
and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language,
where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth,
and their words to the end of the world.
In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
His going forth is from the end of the heaven,
and his circuit unto the ends of it:
and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul:
the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart:
the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever:
the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold:
sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Moreover by them is thy servant warned:
and in keeping of them there is great reward.
Who can understand his errors?
cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins;
let them not have dominion over me:
then shall I be upright,
and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight,
O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Reply With Quote
  #1255  
Unread 07-26-2020, 11:14 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,918
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post


Hi Petosiris,
good luck on your journey, if you are right you will be fortunate,
if wrong, perhaps you will meet the Kraken.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1PC1Ey6c8


Feeble attempt at poetry below:-



When the Vatican wise sit, fearful for our fate,
while paying homage to the relic beyond their gate.
The oath, the obelisk, high on Capitol Hill,
bending the cosmos to their ego and will.
Hydra's wine bittersweet, raised high from a flagon,
betwix't freedom and love or release of the Kraken!

When karmic dark clouds hang crying from the sky,
and those of the 33 degree calcalate and scry,
look to the angles, there you will find god star might,
tis the cosmic bugle, first blood in the Sirius fight!

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Monk (07-27-2020)
  #1256  
Unread 07-26-2020, 11:16 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,918
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hi Petosiris,
good luck on your journey, if you are right you will be fortunate, if wrong, perhaps you will meet the Kraken.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1PC1Ey6c8


Feeble attempt at poetry below:-


When the Vatican wise sit, fearful for our fate,
while paying homage to the relic beyond their gate.
The oath, the obelisk, high on Capitol Hill,
bending the cosmos to their ego and will.
Hydra's wine bittersweet, raised high from a flagon,
betwix't freedom and love or release of the Kraken!

When karmic dark clouds hang crying from the sky,
and those of the 33 degree calcalate and scry,
look to the angles, there you will find god star might,
tis the cosmic bugle, first blood in the Sirius fight!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Monk (07-27-2020)
  #1257  
Unread 07-26-2020, 11:24 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,918
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hi Petosiris,


Astrology has a long history:-
https://www.touregypt.net/astro/


My thesis is that Sirius and the Belt of Orion
have been used in divination
for at least 25.800 years.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Monk (07-27-2020)
  #1258  
Unread 07-27-2020, 09:02 AM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,912
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi Petosiris,
I become what you say i am.
Quotes:-
You charged me with doing the DEVILS work, worshipping Sirius, and meddling with black magic, obviously you are a one man Inquisition!


The ancient Egyptians had a phrase written below:-
"A boys ears are on his back, he listens when he is beaten".
I wish not to be burned at the stake, so i confess, i am a demon and worship Sirius.
A symbol of Sirius can be a pentagram, like my birthchart, i'm betwix't worlds, but live in Hades:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ASirius_A
You should get your cross out, as i have my eye on you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 232 40% (2).jpg (44.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Monk; 07-27-2020 at 09:16 AM. Reason: edit
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-27-2020)
  #1259  
Unread 07-27-2020, 09:07 AM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,912
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Robert Southey wrote a poem about me a long time ago, about a young man that would read unlawful books, evil cackle!
Cornelius Agrippa went out one day;
His Study he lock'd ere he went away,
And he gave the key of the door to his wife,
And charged her to keep it lock'd on her life. "And if any one ask my Study to see,
I charge you to trust them not with the key;
Whoever may beg, and entreat, and implore,
On your life let nobody enter that door."
There lived a young man in the house, who in vain
Access to that Study had sought to obtain;
And he begg'd and pray'd the books to see,
Till the foolish woman gave him the key.
On the Study-table a book there lay,
Which Agrippa himself had been reading that day;
The letters were written with blood therein,
And the leaves were made of dead men's skin;--
And these horrible leaves of magic between
Were the ugliest pictures that ever were seen,
The likeness of things too foul to behold,
That what they were is not fit to be told.
The young man he began to read
He knew not what; but he would proceed,
When there was heard a sound at the door
Which, as he read on, grew more and more.
And more and more the knocking grew;
The young man knew not what to do;
But, trembling, in fear he sat within,
Till the door was broke, and the Devil came in.
Two hideous horns on his head he had got,
Like iron heated nine times red-hot;
The breath of his nostrils was brimstone blue,
And his tail like a fiery serpent grew.
"What wouldst thou with me?" the Wicked One cried,
But not a word the young man replied;
Every hair on his head was standing upright,
And his limbs like a palsy shook with affright.
"What wouldst thou with me?" cried the Author of ill;
But the wretched young man was silent still;
Not a word had his lips the power to say,
And his marrow seem'd to be melting away.
"What wouldst thou with me?" the third time he cries,
And a flash of lightning came from his eyes,
And he lifted his griffin claw in the air,
And the young man had not strength for a prayer.
His eyes red fire and fury dart
As out he tore the young man's heart;
He grinn'd a horrible grin at his prey;
And in a clap of thunder vanish'd away.

THE MORAL

Henceforth let all young men take heed
How in a Conjurer's books they read.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (07-27-2020)
  #1260  
Unread 07-27-2020, 10:13 AM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,912
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Should we be worshipping a dodecahedron?

We should value the Cardioid Envelope that shows all Golden Ratio/Phi shapes as well as Mandelbrot fractal in a Heart, how cool is that?


Link below, please look down to "Cardioid Envelope", where all the circles cut through the inner circle at ten points, you need ten circles to show two opposite pentagrams or a golden decagon within one circle.
https://mathworld.wolfram.com/Cardioid.html

Last edited by Monk; 07-27-2020 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Edit.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-27-2020), JUPITERASC (07-27-2020)
  #1261  
Unread 07-27-2020, 10:26 AM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,912
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Hi David,
Please read page below where i write under the avatar of Astronomer 62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread160120/pg34
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-27-2020), JUPITERASC (07-27-2020)
  #1262  
Unread 07-27-2020, 01:04 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,918
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Robert Southey wrote a poem about me a long time ago, about a young man that would read unlawful books, evil cackle!
Cornelius Agrippa went out one day;
His Study he lock'd ere he went away,
And he gave the key of the door to his wife,
And charged her to keep it lock'd on her life. "And if any one ask my Study to see,
I charge you to trust them not with the key;
Whoever may beg, and entreat, and implore,
On your life let nobody enter that door."
There lived a young man in the house, who in vain
Access to that Study had sought to obtain;
And he begg'd and pray'd the books to see,
Till the foolish woman gave him the key.
On the Study-table a book there lay,
Which Agrippa himself had been reading that day;
The letters were written with blood therein,
And the leaves were made of dead men's skin;--
And these horrible leaves of magic between
Were the ugliest pictures that ever were seen,
The likeness of things too foul to behold,
That what they were is not fit to be told.
The young man he began to read
He knew not what; but he would proceed,
When there was heard a sound at the door
Which, as he read on, grew more and more.
And more and more the knocking grew;
The young man knew not what to do;
But, trembling, in fear he sat within,
Till the door was broke, and the Devil came in.
Two hideous horns on his head he had got,
Like iron heated nine times red-hot;
The breath of his nostrils was brimstone blue,
And his tail like a fiery serpent grew.
"What wouldst thou with me?" the Wicked One cried,
But not a word the young man replied;
Every hair on his head was standing upright,
And his limbs like a palsy shook with affright.
"What wouldst thou with me?" cried the Author of ill;
But the wretched young man was silent still;
Not a word had his lips the power to say,
And his marrow seem'd to be melting away.
"What wouldst thou with me?" the third time he cries,
And a flash of lightning came from his eyes,
And he lifted his griffin claw in the air,
And the young man had not strength for a prayer.
His eyes red fire and fury dart
As out he tore the young man's heart;
He grinn'd a horrible grin at his prey;
And in a clap of thunder vanish'd away.

THE MORAL

Henceforth let all young men take heed
How in a Conjurer's books they read.




__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #1263  
Unread 07-27-2020, 01:43 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,567
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Imagine if instead of every nation having a story about a global flood and knowledge of the commandments, decrees and instructions in the Torah, no one had. That would be problematic since the Bible itself borrows from a common source i.e. reality, though the Hebrew scriptures alone preserve the history and law uncorrupted. And furthermore we know that Noah and Abraham kept many commandments written later and Abraham later all of them. How could they do this before Moses?
Reply With Quote
  #1264  
Unread 07-27-2020, 01:46 PM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,567
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

So if there are sources in Egypt that have many of the same commandments in the Torah before Moses, that could be due to teachings and books of Abraham, or Noah or other righteous men obeying God. All men are created in the image of God, so no one is astonished at the decree about murder or adultery or theft and so on.
Reply With Quote
  #1265  
Unread 07-27-2020, 01:48 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,918
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post


Imagine if instead of every nation having a story about a global flood and knowledge of the commandments, decrees and instructions in the Torah, no one had. That would be problematic since the Bible itself borrows from a common source i.e. reality, though the Hebrew scriptures alone preserve the history and law uncorrupted. And furthermore we know that Noah and Abraham kept many commandments written later and Abraham later all of them. How could they do this before Moses?



__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #1266  
Unread 07-27-2020, 02:33 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,078
Smile Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

[QUOTE=JUPITERASC;1058157]


[/QUOTE

"Religion is the opiate of the masses."-{Karl Marx}

Last edited by david starling; 07-27-2020 at 02:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1267  
Unread 07-28-2020, 08:48 AM
Monk's Avatar
Monk Monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,912
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Let me free debate with moderators, they get involved with my thread's....


They cut and slice, Jup. it is true:-


below link is interesting:-


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-30CLeJuE
Reply With Quote
  #1268  
Unread 07-28-2020, 08:54 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
There will be in the time of Messiah's reign. I have faith he will continue to teach me and strengthen me on his way and will allow me entrance into his kingdom.
You look forward to fighting in his army. Interesting. Most people that believe in religion share that. It seems strange, that they talk of going to war to kill, instead of infinite peace on earth or peace of mind.

Hmmmm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (07-28-2020)
  #1269  
Unread 07-28-2020, 08:57 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,116
[QUOTE=david starling;1058169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post



[/QUOTE

"Religion is the opiate of the masses."-{Karl Marx}
Crux, Cross, mc/ic, ac/dc.

Tau
Reply With Quote
  #1270  
Unread 07-28-2020, 08:59 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Number 9, revolution 9, precession 9

Weird, I was responding to a David S. post.

Tropical 9?

Last edited by Opal; 07-28-2020 at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1271  
Unread 07-28-2020, 09:06 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,078
Smile Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Number 9, revolution 9, precession 9

Weird, I was responding to a David S. post.

Tropical 9?
Sagittarius.
Reply With Quote
  #1272  
Unread 07-28-2020, 10:05 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,567
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
You look forward to fighting in his army. Interesting. Most people that believe in religion share that. It seems strange, that they talk of going to war to kill, instead of infinite peace on earth or peace of mind.

Hmmmm.
Yehovah is a man of war, Yehovah is his name - Exodus 15:3. Now since it is written that God is not a man - Numbers 23:19, who is this man, but his Son who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah together with him? - Genesis 19:24. I am saying this because people have a misleading view of Jesus of Nazareth.

There will be a 1000 year peace when an angel bounds Satan after Messiah returns, but after that Satan will be released and will gather nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, and they will surround the camp of the saints until fire comes down from heaven and consumes them. Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire and tormented forever, and after that there will peace according to the Revelation of Jesus given to John.

God gave free will to his creatures. It is only through war that the Lord will bring peace. Satan and his servants like the Amalekites will not submit before they are destroyed. The Father knows everything in advance, so I trust his judgement given to his Son.
Reply With Quote
  #1273  
Unread 07-28-2020, 10:10 AM
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,567
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

There are times when the Lord commanded the people not to go to war, but they did, and they suffered the punishment. This is what happened in the days of the prophet Jeremiah, and will also happen in the last days when the man of sin is revealed, with a large part of Israel and the nations. They will trust in the same deceptive words ''This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD.'' And there will be many false prophets in these days.

Last edited by petosiris; 07-28-2020 at 10:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1274  
Unread 07-28-2020, 10:35 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,918
Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post


Let me free debate with moderators, they get involved with my thread's....


They cut and slice, Jup. it is true:-


below link is interesting:-


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-30CLeJuE

Thanks Monk




__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #1275  
Unread 07-28-2020, 12:40 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Thanks Monk




That, is beautiful!

No war. No hate. No apocalypse. No sexism. No racism.

Just the beauty of the nature of the cosmos and it’s actions.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
da vinci ancient aliens painting... powerion Chat 2 04-08-2012 05:09 PM
A little known and topically interesting fact about turtles. piercethevale Chat 0 02-23-2012 01:21 AM
Not doing well, in fact horribly Opphiucan Horary Questions on Relational Issues 13 02-17-2011 03:51 PM
Sun conjunct Algol Radu Mundane Astrology 11 05-22-2006 01:35 PM
Da Vinci Code Futurist Mundane Astrology 8 03-28-2006 12:19 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.