Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Opal

Premium Member
The Vatican obelisk was aligned to Sirius by Sunrise while Sirius was culminating link below:-
civil.lindahall.org...
We can move on to the Theatines, being a Catholic religious order, being given authority with Exponi Nobis on 24th June 1524 in Rome, Italy, link below:-
catholicunderthehood.com...
Hermetic astrology seems have been applied as the Sun rises with Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star:-

The myth's and their magnitudes, and those of the stars, mimicking each other, showing us where to see, for those whose eyes are not wide shut.

Opal

Premium Member
images

May we have the ability, to advance back from whence we came, to where we belong, naturally.

petosiris

Banned
Who cursed the thorns and what you call poison. The creator didn't.

The Creator, made all. Who made a blasphemy of his gifts?:pouty:

The serpent was the first apostate, the woman was first deceived and through her the man second. The serpent deceived Eve to eat of the fruit from the tree of the garden that God alone forbade. Eve deceived Adam and both ate. Sounds familiar?

The earth was cursed by God because of Adam's disobedience with thorns and thistles and scarcity of food. The earth was cursed a second time after the flood. Maybe read the first few chapters of the book of Genesis?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The serpent was the first apostate, the woman was first deceived and through her the man second. The serpent deceived Eve to eat of the fruit from the tree of the garden that God alone forbade. Eve deceived Adam and both ate. Sounds familiar?

The earth was cursed by God because of Adam's disobedience with thorns and thistles and scarcity of food. The earth was cursed a second time after the flood. Maybe read the first few chapters of the book of Genesis?

Your interpretation is so misguided. You don't sleep well do you?

I have seen and read the bastardized stories that you believe. Of course they sound familiar, it is the stuff we learned in Sunday School. I thank the heavens and stars for giving me a father, who believed in the natural ways. He was an astounding man. Taught me about the land, what to use from it, and how to traverse it without leaving a footprint.

Could you live off of the land that was gifted you? Or you blissfully unaware of the fruits provided.

Opal

Premium Member
Why is my interpretation misguided?

It is not based on love, faith, hope or charity. You spread fear. It is not your place to try to make others fear. All that is between a person, and what they perceive as their maker. You go far beyond that. Stop trying to make those that do not share your faith, share your faith. Be accepting of others choices, for they are their choices, and you can't change that.

May you find peace through your faith, as I have with mine.

No amount of your fear mongering will change my light.

Monk

Premium Member
If the alleged "Banquet of Chestnuts" is true then it is a good reason for protestant churches, however people do what they want to gain wealth, a guru doesn't seem to apply to human vices:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banquet_of_Chestnuts

Going to church doesn't apply, it down to the individual conscience of the rational person that has empathy for others!

JUPITERASC

petosiris

Banned
It is not based on love, faith, hope or charity. You spread fear. It is not your place to try to make others fear. All that is between a person, and what they perceive as their maker. You go far beyond that. Stop trying to make those that do not share your faith, share your faith. Be accepting of others choices, for they are their choices, and you can't change that.

May you find peace through your faith, as I have with mine.

No amount of your fear mongering will change my light.

Just because I share my faith, doesn't mean I am fear-mongering or not accepting of your choice.

You shared your consecutive belief in ''Jesus doesn't exist'' and ''Jesus was a pothead'', yet I don't think there are some nefarious ulterior motives behind what you are saying, except that it is wrong. And I am just pointing out why it is wrong.

Opal

Premium Member
Just because I share my faith, doesn't mean I am fear-mongering or not accepting of your choice.

You shared your consecutive belief in ''Jesus doesn't exist'' and ''Jesus was a pothead'', yet I don't think there are some nefarious ulterior motives behind what you are saying, except that it is wrong. And I am just pointing out why it is wrong.

I have put forth concepts that are hard for some to take seriously, and that you have difficulty considering. I do not tell others what their fate will be if they do not follow my thoughts and considerations of the stars, their positions, and how they affect each of us.

I am not joking. I do think that the cosmos put all things here, for our use. It is our job to discern how they were meant to be utilized. If Jesus was a man, I believe that he was experienced in the subtleties of the psychedelics, and that he used them. I also believe he, whether he was a real person or not, was the representative of the age of Pisces.

Everyone here has heard and seen the fear mongering you dish out to us. I need not go to each of the posts in all of the threads that you have done this. So, don’t ask me to.

You have issues accepting our thoughts on religion. That is okay. But, please refrain from making judgements based on what we perceive as the myths for Pisces age.

You have made yourself clear, and you have made your judgement. We don’t care about your judgement, you are not graced with that job. Thankfully.

I don’t care if you believe my truth. I don’t care to justify it to or convince you. I am here to discuss with likeminded people, without religious persecution the possibilities of “astrological” ages, and the stars affects on us and our world.

Stop your condemnation. It has no place here. Learn to accept, and hear that others have a different belief system. And learn not to try to change people that are not interested in being changed.

This is an astrology site, we will explore things that you will never understand. That is okay though. You have made that choice. So have we.

Freedom of choice.

petosiris

Banned
I have put forth concepts that are hard for some to take seriously, and that you have difficulty considering. I do not tell others what their fate will be if they do not follow my thoughts and considerations of the stars, their positions, and how they affect each of us.

What will my fate be in your opinion? I don't know your fate.

I am not joking. I do think that the cosmos put all things here, for our use. It is our job to discern how they were meant to be utilized. If Jesus was a man, I believe that he was experienced in the subtleties of the psychedelics, and that he used them. I also believe he, whether he was a real person or not, was the representative of the age of Pisces.

All ages were made through the Logos - Hebrews 1:2. He became man when the equinoxes were moving into the constellations of Virgo and Pisces. These constellations themselves were created through him on the fourth day of creation under the command of God.

You may believe whatever you want but you have no evidence in support of your claim that Jesus used psychedelics or that psychedelics can heal the infirmities that Jesus of Nazareth healed.

Everyone here has heard and seen the fear mongering you dish out to us. I need not go to each of the posts in all of the threads that you have done this. So, don’t ask me to.

I believe in judgement after death. This is a core teaching of the prophets and the Word. I must accept your choice as God does with his patience and anger.

You have issues accepting our thoughts on religion. That is okay. But, please refrain from making judgements based on what we perceive as the myths for Pisces age.

You have issues accepting my thoughts on religion. That is fine. But please make a sound judgement based on what I present as historical evidence.

And how can the Word be a myth if the stars are real?

You have made yourself clear, and you have made your judgement. We don’t care about your judgement, you are not graced with that job. Thankfully.

I don't think you should be concerned with any judgement, but that of the Lord. I think you should be concerned with all judgement to make a sound judgement about the truth.

I don’t care if you believe my truth. I don’t care to justify it to or convince you. I am here to discuss with likeminded people, without religious persecution the possibilities of “astrological” ages, and the stars affects on us and our world.

Stop your condemnation. It has no place here. Learn to accept, and hear that others have a different belief system. And learn not to try to change people that are not interested in being changed.

No one is persecuting anyone on this forum.

Ok, then do not. No one is making you justify your subjective perception of the truth.

This is an astrology site, we will explore things that you will never understand. That is okay though. You have made that choice. So have we.

Freedom of choice.

People make choices and gain understanding or the opposite throughout life.

Opal

Premium Member
What will my fate be in your opinion? I don't know your fate.

You seem like a good person, regardless of your problem, apparently with me. I don't know your fate either, nor is it my place to judge.

All ages were made through the Logos - Hebrews 1:2. He became man when the equinoxes were moving into the constellations of Virgo and Pisces. These constellations themselves were created through him on the fourth day of creation under the command of God.

You may believe whatever you want but you have no evidence in support of your claim that Jesus used psychedelics or that psychedelics can heal the infirmities that Jesus of Nazareth healed.

You do not have solid evidence either. But, as JupAsc has shown, it was something that the learned of his time were aware of and did indulge in. Cannabis and other more potent drugs.

I believe in judgement after death. This is a core teaching of the prophets and the Word. I must accept your choice as God does with his patience and anger.

My God is not angry.

You have issues accepting my thoughts on religion. That is fine. But please make a sound judgement based on what I present as historical evidence.

And how can the Word be a myth if the stars are real?

That is something you will have to work out, within yourself, for I believe in the Stars.

I don't think you should be concerned with any judgement, but that of the Lord. I think you should be concerned with all judgement to make a sound judgement about the truth.

No one is persecuting anyone on this forum.

Ok, then do not. No one is making you justify your subjective perception of the truth.

People make choices and gain understanding or the opposite throughout life.

Shake it up Petosiris, enjoy your life, it was meant to be enjoyed. You are a Libra, enjoy the sounds, rhythms, and dance:whistling::biggrin: with us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGHmCFILfM

Temple lyrics

Album: Test Pattern

ANGELS DO NOT FOLLOW ME
AND THE SUN DON'T ALWAYS SHINE
CAN'T ALWAYS COUNT ON YOUR MOTHER’S LOVE
WHEN THE TURNING WORLD
UNFURLS UNKIND
NEITHER FAITH NOR REASON
SAVE ME FROM THE FIRE
AND WHO BUT WHO'S GONNA SAVE MY ***
WHEN IT'S HANGIN’ OUT ON THE WIRE