Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukpoohbear

It’s become clear from this chart then, while the protesters’ and the victim’s family are still trying to get the cop done for murder, he will be charged with manslaughter at most.

Either way, a narcissist has had karma finally catch up with him, in a most public way. In his mugshot he *looks* like a Capricorn and even behaved like an unevolved one, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Jupiter-Pluto was making a conjunction to his Sun, maybe even a square, which triggered his already power-hungry ways, and he was finally caught red-handed. Being signified by a Jupiter in Cap retrograde, fits the profile of a cop who was corrupt for many years. As Aquarius pointed out, in fall of moon may show his racism.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

the problem with this theory is ... lord of the dead quested should be void
remember the chart If Michael Jackson dead or alive? He was void (dead)?
I hear you, but I don't think we can use that as a reason to not take 8th for Floyd in this case. Moon right now is not making any aspects.

ameliaastrology

Houlding:

"The Eighth House
Main Rulerships: All matters relating to loss, decay, death, and the fear and anxiety attached these. The quality and nature of death. Who shall be heir to the deceased. Unexpected inheritance, wills, legacies and testaments of the deceased {note that paternity - wealth from the parents - is also shown by the 4th house}.

Money belonging to a partner, spouse or another party. Financial obligations, debts, taxes, loans, losses, money owed to others. …It is a house of peril and may indicate the death of someone inquired about.

In event charts, the 8th rules the same things for the person initiating the actions..."

I attach a few screen shots of Houlding's book (Temples of the sky) and Watters' book. The way I see it, indeed in horary they never intended the house 8 to rule murder victims... Death yes. The victims themselves no.

Amelia

Attachments

• 101545724_1133705523652779_5477483577702612992_n.png
    101545724_1133705523652779_5477483577702612992_n.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 78234441_808612569667040_8145990661863112704_n.png
    78234441_808612569667040_8145990661863112704_n.png
    119 KB · Views: 25
  • 101581412_192324008622195_1853012619942690816_n.jpg
    101581412_192324008622195_1853012619942690816_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21
  • 101538379_614579875813680_9179415503301509120_n.png
    101538379_614579875813680_9179415503301509120_n.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 101359948_1097659177285288_2490011116671860736_n.png
    101359948_1097659177285288_2490011116671860736_n.png
    326 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Houlding:

"The Eighth House
Main Rulerships: All matters relating to loss, decay, death, and the fear and anxiety attached these. The quality and nature of death. Who shall be heir to the deceased. Unexpected inheritance, wills, legacies and testaments of the deceased {note that paternity - wealth from the parents - is also shown by the 4th house}.

Money belonging to a partner, spouse or another party. Financial obligations, debts, taxes, loans, losses, money owed to others.

It is a house of peril and may indicate the death of someone inquired about.

In event charts, the 8th rules the same things for the person initiating the actions..."
I attach a few screen shots of Houlding's book
(Temples of the sky) and
Watters' book.

The way I see it,
indeed in horary they never intended the house 8 to rule murder victims...

Death yes.

The victims themselves no.

Amelia
the clarification and validation
via screenshots of Houldings book is very welcome, thank you :smile:

Ukpoohbear

‘The quality and nature of death,’

- https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html

I sent it in a link and that is how I understood it too, the 8th house is the condition of death and not the murder victim.

This chart is saying Floyd was not (technically, in eyes of the law) a victim of murder but manslaughter, since there was no premeditation but instead a power-hungry, racist cop with a lack of humanity. (So technically there is no murder victim)

Last edited:

ameliaastrology

To "rule the death of the person inquired about" (their version) is not "ruling the person inquired about, who is dead" (a misunderstanding).

You're very welcome. A concerned friend alerted me to all these. I shall take no credits.

Amelia

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I would like to clarify that the cop IS indeed facing third degree *murder* charges! Whether pre-meditated or not, the cop *killed* another person. The difference is if it were pre-meditated, it would not be third degree. However it still IS murder, just a different degree. The fact also is that the outcome indeed WAS *death* of the victim at the hands of the cop. We can cosmetically use different words to believe what we want to, but the fact is - the cop killed Floyd. In my opinion, the 8th house denotes the victim, and its ruler, the Moon absolutely rightfully sits in the 8th of death, decay, oppression... The cop as the perpetrator gets the first house and his victim of murder at his (cop's) hands, the deceased, the 8th

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Ukpoohbear

I would like to clarify that the cop IS indeed facing third degree *murder* charges! Whether pre-meditated or not, the cop *killed* another person. The difference is if it were pre-meditated, it would not be third degree. However it still IS murder, just a different degree. The fact also is that the outcome indeed WAS *death* of the victim at the hands of the cop. We can cosmetically use different words to believe what we want to, but the fact is - the cop killed Floyd. In my opinion, the 8th house denotes the victim, and its ruler, the Moon absolutely rightfully sits in the 8th of death, decay, oppression... The cop as the perpetrator gets the first house and his victim of murder at his (cop's) hands, the deceased, the 8th

Just to clarify, I also believe Floyd was killed because without the policeman’s actions, he would still be alive but because this chart is asking if the policeman wanted to kill him, I think even if 8th house can be used for a murder victim, because this chart is asking the intent, then using the 8th house for a murder victim assumes the question of the chart.

Either way, the question has been answered. We can all have different interpretations for which houses to use.

Dirius

[Deleted quote of post that was part of the deleted discussion and included attack. Left this response because it is astrological and on topic. - Moderator]

Jup is correct.

The 8th ruler represents the act of "death", the event which ends the life. Thus it usually can't be the deceased.

The only time the 8th can also represent the deceased, is by dual rulership of both the quesited and the act of death, something which comes up very often in the case of suicide. But this is because the person and the act of death are the same (the person ends their own life), and is thus not a "victim" per se.

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Just to clarify, I also believe Floyd was killed because without the policeman’s actions, he would still be alive but because this chart is asking if the policeman wanted to kill him, I think even if 8th house can be used for a murder victim, because this chart is asking the intent, then using the 8th house for a murder victim assumes the question of the chart.

Either way, the question has been answered. We can all have different interpretations for which houses to use.
By that token, one could say that the 8th not ONLY represents death, but ALSO fear, *oppression*, anxiety, why even the nature of death. Also, do not forget that though the question is of intent, but the other party (victim) here was already deceased (when you asked the question) and even your question itself sees the other party as deceased and dead (8th house)

Ukpoohbear

By that token, one could say that the 8th not ONLY represents death, but ALSO fear, *oppression*, anxiety, why even the nature of death. Also, do not forget that though the question is of intent, but the other party (victim) here was already deceased (when you asked the question) and even your question itself sees the other party as deceased and dead (8th house)

Well the main reason I don’t believe 8th house is the murder victim is because in the article I posted, it says 8th house is the ‘conditions of death,’ so how can it be both the condition of death and the murder victim?

aquarius7000

then the houses to use must be based on HORARY PRACTICE
Let me put your mind at ease... 8th house IS my choice of Horary house for the victim. Full stop.
If the event chart had been posted for the similar question, it would still be my choice of house for the victim.
There is NO such rule that the same house cannot be picked to denote someone or something in both Event AND Horary.

Since you try to repeatedly through your copy-paste methods show how well versed in Horary you are, delineate charts!
So that you can move beyond:
nevertheless
:)

aquarius7000

Well the main reason I don’t believe 8th house is the murder victim is because in the article I posted, it says 8th house is the ‘conditions of death,’ so how can it be both the condition of death and the murder victim?
Please read the entire article again and look for the words I used in my previous post to you and you will find each and every one there.

tikana

I hear you, but I don't think we can use that as a reason to not take 8th for Floyd in this case. Moon right now is not making any aspects.

Dunno not crazy about 8th house
They were equal to each other so they have to be asce to desc.
How did he die? We need to look at 2nd house.

tikana

Moon sitting in 8th validates the theme of the chart no doubt
Also moon is a coruler
Past aspect bc question was "did..."
We didnt see mars or ura influence
I found that interesting. Another give away it wasnt accidental

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Moon sitting in 8th validates the theme of the chart no doubt
Also moon is a coruler
Past aspect bc question was "did..."
We didnt see mars or ura influence
I found that interesting. Another give away it wasnt accidental
Thanks. Yes, this is an interesting one indeed.

Also interesting is the aftermath and the furore this sad incident has rightfully caused. Perhaps reflected in the chart.

Last edited:

tikana

Thanks. Yes, this is an interesting one indeed.

Also interesting is the aftermath and the furore this sad incident has rightfully caused. Perhaps reflected in the chart.

Riots dont shock me anymore
I think that mn pig didnt care about anything other than prestige or smth related to work

aquarius7000

Riots dont shock me anymore
I think that mn pig didnt care about anything other than prestige or smth related to work
Agreed. Jup in Cap... status. Interesting also that Jup is in the 2nd... perhaps he thought he would get more money thru status. Perhaps he did it for his own self-worth/ feeling of supremacy. What a disgusting human being.

Ukpoohbear

Do you guys think the applying square between Venus and Mars is relevant? If Venus is the cop (as well as Jupiter), then it could be his jail time or even death.

Status
Not open for further replies.