Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 05-14-2020, 05:33 PM

When will I get a new job?

Hi everyone,

I've been feeling dissatisfied and unfulfilled in my current job for a while now, but this has really started to hit me hard in the last few weeks. I've been meaning to quit for a while now, and look for a job in another city entirely (reflected by me sitting on the 9th house cusp - it's a city I've wanted to move to for years), but I've admittedly been pretty terrible at applying for new jobs in the past.

I've recently been searching for vacancies but I've struggled to find anything that I'm suitable for/would be interested in. I therefore cast a chart to ask when I would find a new job (to clarify, I'm asking when I will start a new role, not about finding a suitable vacancy).

I note the late ascendant, but I'm not in agreement with it suggesting I already know the outcome. As it's a 10th house matter, am I looking for an aspect between L1 and L10? The sun/moon square concerns me, but I'm hoping that's just a reflection of my existing dissatisfaction.

Any answers would be really appreciated! Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 18.23.33.jpg (63.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 18.23.47.png (72.8 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by scahm; 05-14-2020 at 06:05 PM.
Unread 05-14-2020, 08:05 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: When will I get a new job?

really really bad timing to change jobs

your venus is retro in 8th house
sadly sun is there as well.. job likes you.. you are not happy though

i am not seeing a job change yet.. you could swing with a job change when MH changes signs but i am not holding y breath on this.. way too much against you.. so i'd say stick with what you have..
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
scahm (05-14-2020)
Unread 05-14-2020, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
really really bad timing to change jobs

your venus is retro in 8th house
sadly sun is there as well.. job likes you.. you are not happy though

i am not seeing a job change yet.. you could swing with a job change when MH changes signs but i am not holding y breath on this.. way too much against you.. so i'd say stick with what you have..
Thank you Tikana - that's really sad to hear but I suppose makes sense in the current climate. Please could you explain what you see in the chart which is against me?

I guess it's good to know that my current employers are happy with me. I was a little worried that my dissatisfaction was impacting my performance.
Unread 05-14-2020, 09:13 PM

in 5 month.. Moon to Mars.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
scahm (05-15-2020)
Unread 05-14-2020, 10:41 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by scahm View Post
Thank you Tikana - that's really sad to hear but I suppose makes sense in the current climate. Please could you explain what you see in the chart which is against me?

I guess it's good to know that my current employers are happy with me. I was a little worried that my dissatisfaction was impacting my performance.
DO NOT move to another job ..
Unread 05-15-2020, 05:21 PM

Hm, so today I found out that my employers have furloughed all the staff at our organisation. I suppose the current coronavirus crisis make it really hard for me to even try to move in the first place.

Thank you both for your responses. Maybe I'll wait a while before I apply to anything new.

Tags
career, horary, job change