Human existence: the gender of God

petosiris

Banned
Waybread you are a convert to judaism, you can't play the "racist" card against other people when you are facing criticism.

:innocent:

Besides being critical of a religion isn't a form of discrimination.

Biblically, Waybread is part of the Jewish nation.

Christians will also be part of that nation in the kingdom of God and the Christ according to the promises of the prophets and the apostles.

However, not all who call themselves Jews, nor all who call themselves Christians will be there, but only the one righteous remnant who are true children of Abraham. I leave this discrimination to God.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Biblically, Waybread is part of the Jewish nation.

Christians will also be part of that nation in the kingdom of God and the Christ according to the promises of the prophets and the apostles.

However, not all who call themselves Jews, nor all who call themselves Christians will be there, but only the one righteous remnant who are true children of Abraham. I leave this discrimination to God.

My half-sister converted to Judaism and is a member of the Reform branch, but she mentioned on her DNA test to have 8% Jewish from both parents (our Dad is from France and he was told of possible Jewish ancestry, but he's raised a Roman Catholic). She had an interest in Judaism in her young adult years and in her 30s (in the 2000s), her friends who were Jewish assisted her to learn about Judaism and make a complete conversion to her new religion over time.

Christians, Jews and Muslims all view Jerusalem and Israel as their holiest site (or Muslims, Mecca is more sacred) and these 3 different religions are linked to the Abrahamic or Monotheist idea of one god. Jews and Arabs (according to the Quran) are both descendants of Abraham: His wife Sarah had his son Isaac to forefather the Hebrews, while his concubine Hagar had his son Ishmael but was not given the promised land and they became wandering Bedouin Arab tribes.

The modern state of Israel has a Jewish majority, whether religiously, ethnic or cultural. About half of the Israeli population (esp. Jewish) are secular including atheist and humanist. About 20-25% of Israel has Arab roots, both Christian and Muslim (the majority) as well who may be Jewish but culturally are Arabs. And there are a sizable non-Jewish/Muslim minority, esp. from the former USSR and Slavic countries, other Europeans, East Asians, Indians, Africans and Latin Americans. There are Greeks, Armenians, Persians, Turks, Kurds, Samaritans, Druze, Assyrians, Circassians, Copts, Maronites, Chechens and Azeri who live in Israel.

There are 200,000 US citizens mostly Jewish (dual citizenship), but this list includes a few Evangelical Protestants of the Christian faith who believe Israel is where the second coming of Christ will happen. Israel allows Aliyah or the right of return to anyone who has a Jewish parent or grandparent and religiously in Judaism, then the number of guest workers who aren't Jewish indicates Israel has a huge preference for Jewish people from around the world, but they aren't exclusive in receiving immigrants. Despite the growing population of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews, the majority of Israelis have a western cultural liberal bent.

waybread

Waybread, you claimed that Jude is ''almost pagan'' in its description of the angelic and demonic realm. I've not said anything aggravating, but the opinion of your teachers concerning our ''Persian dualism'' belief that you simply parrot.

I am not an anti-Semite, I thought that was clear enough - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1037280&postcount=609

But are you anti-Christian? It does seem like it sometimes. :wink:

This is the end of my conversation with you. You were warned repeatedly, yet you continue to falsify re: my non-existent "teachers" and to affiliate me with beliefs that you know I do not hold.

Last edited:

waybread

Waybread you are a convert to judaism, you can't play the "racist" card against other people when you are facing criticism.

:innocent:

Besides being critical of a religion isn't a form of discrimination.

I accused no one of racism.

Judaism is not a race. Christianity is not a race.

It is one thing to criticize someone's beliefs. it is another thing to repeatedly and deliberately misrepresent her personally.

I have set the record straight for Petosiris many times. I'm done.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
This is the end of my conversation with you. You were warned repeatedly, yet you continue to falsify re: my non-existent "teachers" and to affiliate me with beliefs that you know I do not hold.

Hi Waybread,

Brick, wall, head, bang. Do you like punk rock? :kissing:

petosiris

Banned
No, just, closed, narrow minded, non expanding, repetitive posts.

Those posts are kinda sad. But if you decide to open your mind, you can always take a look at Psalm 90 and 2 Peter 3 (and Irenaeus' refutation the so-called knowledge 5.28.3). The knowledge of the kingdom of God is the greatest knowledge anyone can attain.

Opal

Premium Member
No, just, closed, narrow minded, non expanding, repetitive posts.

Actually, I really enjoy open free minded discussion on all of the scriptures, scrolls. I have heard the usual biblical diction, from many people who were not really interested in anything but encouraging fear, and fattening up their pocket books on others insecurities.

The Cosmos doesn’t want cash. People do. Imperfect, wanting fear mongering people.

The rhetoric that I was taught as a child, does not fulfill or back up historical findings from Earth’s past.

If I was interested in the usual rhetoric, I would be at a different site.

david starling

Those posts are kinda sad. But if you decide to open your mind, you can always take a look at Psalm 90 and 2 Peter 3 (and Irenaeus' refutation the so-called knowledge 5.28.3). The knowledge of the kingdom of God is the greatest knowledge anyone can attain.

That's the key word for Aquarius, "I know".

We're stuck with transmitted knowledge from the Age of Sagittarius (key word, "I see"). It isn't direct vision, it's being clouded by this Saturn-oriented Age of Capricorn.

The sky will clear, and the clouds will part, that's the promise of the Aquarian Age: Direct knowledge of God will be available to ALL. No need to sift through and subjectively interpret the ancient literature.

Until then, theologians will continue to dance on the head of a pin. :pinched::biggrin:

petosiris

Banned
That's the key word for Aquarius, "I know".

We're stuck with transmitted knowledge from the Age of Sagittarius (key word, "I see"). It isn't direct vision, it's being clouded by this Saturn-oriented Age of Capricorn.

The sky will clear, and the clouds will part, that's the promise of the Aquarian Age: Direct knowledge of God will be available to ALL. No need to sift through and subjectively interpret the ancient literature.

TRUE - Jeremiah 31:34, Habakkuk 2:14 :smile:

Until then, theologians will continue to dance on the head of a pin.

?

leomoon

There are 200,000 US citizens mostly Jewish (dual citizenship), but this list includes a few Evangelical Protestants of the Christian faith who believe Israel is where the second coming of Christ will happen. Israel allows Aliyah or the right of return to anyone who has a Jewish parent or grandparent and religiously in Judaism, then the number of guest workers who aren't Jewish indicates Israel has a huge preference for Jewish people from around the world, but they aren't exclusive in receiving immigrants. Despite the growing population of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews, the majority of Israelis have a western cultural liberal bent.

I always saw a problem with so-called "Dual" citizenship, as one cannot then take an oath to be loyal to one country over another or does he or she? i.e. "I swear allegiance to the flag of the U.S.of A. or??" "one nation under God, INDIVISIBLE with liberty & justice for all"

Israel is not the 51st State, btw.

As for having a Liberal in Israel? Why then do they have certain roads devoted only to Jews and not Christians nor Arabs Palestinians?
Why do they have laws against intermarriage now with their neighbors?

I personally do not see the country as liberal in the least. Well, not my kind of liberal anyway. :smile:

a few references:

1. The Gritty Truth About Israel's 'Jewish-Only' Highways ...

salem-news.com/articles/january052013/jewish-roads-tk.php
    Sep 30, 2019 · Israel has roads that only Jewish people can use. This fact can be checked through many sources and by that I don't mean pro-Palestine media, I mean groups like +972 Mag and The Jerusalem Post , Ha'aretz and the United Nations.
  2. Hebron: Separate roads for Jews, Palestinians

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4353235,00.html
    Road leading to Cave of Patriarchs separated by fence: paved side for Jews, unpaved for Arabs. The segregated Jewish-Palestinian bus lines offered by the Afikim bus company in the West Bank have caused quite the stir recently, but this division has already been effective in Hebron for years.
  3. First Jewish-only road in Israel – Middle East Monitor

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20151223-first-jewish-only-road-in-israel
    Dec 23, 2015 · First Jewish-only road in Israel. The Israeli Misgav Regional Council has proposed a new Jewish-only road connecting two Israeli Jewish settlements built in the 1980s in the Galilee Heights to the south of the Arab neighbourhood of Maj Al-Koroom, Quds Press reported yesterday

Last edited: