Can I have an abortion without my family's knowledge?

Chrysalis

I don't know, but I am thinking it would be the 8th from the 5th, or turned 12th house.

Well, 8th from the 5th is sun in the 8th, so that would make sense. But then sun makes a square to jupiter/parents. Jupiter in a square can see the abortion/sun.

Chrysalis

Putting the chart to one side for a minute, as i don't think it's helping you. Can't you go to a private abortion clinic where you are? If you cant go to your sister, even though if your sister knows the consequences im sure she would keep quiet about it.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mercury is at the fag end of the sign(you have made up your mind about aborting the preg.), Pisces, where it is weak (you are troubled). You are also in the 7th house- house of the doctor. Since you are in the 7th already, do you already have a doc in mind for this?

The Moon is translating from Saturn (child), ruler of the 5th house, to Mars- termination of pregnancy. I do think child will be terminated.

Jupiter (family) is in the 5th house and Merc (you) have just separated from Jup. This tells me that Jup is in the 5th due to your fear about them getting to know about the child because of which you want to terminate it.

The only thing I am trying to understand is that Jup's next aspect is to the Sun in 5 units (5 days or weeks). The Sun is in the 8th of termination (endings) and it rules the 12th (hospital stay) and will trine Jup. This could mean that after the procedure is completed somehow they get to know or that some complication happens so that are called to the hospital? Mercury is also the doctor and Mercury is weak.

Are you above 18 / considered an adult legally in your country? Under all circumstances you should keep somebody's phone no. with you, just in case. Is there some really trustworthy friend or cousin that is sensible and whom you can rely on? Family would be the best of course in such circumstances, but I understand the fear.

Scherzy

Hi,

Mercury is at the fag end of the sign(you have made up your mind about aborting the preg.), Pisces, where it is weak (you are troubled). You are also in the 7th house- house of the doctor. Since you are in the 7th already, do you already have a doc in mind for this?

The Moon is translating from Saturn (child), ruler of the 5th house, to Mars- termination of pregnancy. I do think child will be terminated.

Jupiter (family) is in the 5th house and Merc (you) have just separated from Jup. This tells me that Jup is in the 5th due to your fear about them getting to know about the child because of which you want to terminate it.

The only thing I am trying to understand is that Jup's next aspect is to the Sun in 5 units (5 days or weeks). The Sun is in the 8th of termination (endings) and it rules the 12th (hospital stay) and will trine Jup. This could mean that after the procedure is completed somehow they get to know or that some complication happens so that are called to the hospital? Mercury is also the doctor and Mercury is weak.

Are you above 18 / considered an adult legally in your country? Under all circumstances you should keep somebody's phone no. with you, just in case. Is there some really trustworthy friend or cousin that is sensible and whom you can rely on? Family would be the best of course in such circumstances, but I understand the fear.

Yes I am 21 years old

Scherzy

Hi,

Thank you so much <3
Will it be painful :((

Scherzy

Honey, I am not a doctor, but it is a medical procedure, so will involve anesthesia, so you should not feel the pain. I don't know how the after-ops period will be.

Btw, do you want to post your natal chart?
I am in hospital and with telephone ı cant post it
May you look at this?
7 th april 1999 ankara 09.55 a.m

aquarius7000

Ok, 5th ruler natal Venus is seeing an almost exact trine from transit Jupiter (growth). Your natal Saturn-Mars opp. with Mars in the 5th house is activated via transit Uranus.
Btw, you have a natal Venus-Uranus which means pregnancies could be sudden and unplanned (like now), so you have to be doubly cautious in the future. If you play around, this could be the result again and I can see this also via Mars in the 5th, so medical bloody procedures will be involved to do away (Mars-Sat opp) with the child. So be very sensible about things in the future. Good luck

Scherzy

Ok, 5th ruler natal Venus is seeing an almost exact trine from transit Jupiter (growth). Your natal Saturn-Mars opp. with Mars in the 5th house is activated via transit Uranus.
Btw, you have a natal Venus-Uranus which means pregnancies could be sudden and unplanned (like now), so you have to be doubly cautious in the future. If you play around, this could be the result again and I can see this also via Mars in the 5th, so medical bloody procedures will be involved to do away (Mars-Sat opp) with the child. So be very sensible about things in the future. Good luck

Thank you yure helpful <3

Scherzy

Hello,
doctor for a blood test:
'this value is very very low for the date you gave, this pregnancy will not result,' he said.
said early for abortion
He looked at the ultrasound and said it is not visible.
I do not understand, am I pregnant or not :(

aquarius7000

Hello,
doctor for a blood test:
'this value is very very low for the date you gave, this pregnancy will not result,' he said.
said early for abortion
He looked at the ultrasound and said it is not visible.
I do not understand, am I pregnant or not :(
This is what I said on your previous thread:
I would think exactly like Goca. Also, Moon is exalted.

You should do another pregnancy test - if possible. If that still comes out negative, then my suspicion would be ruler of 8th, Mercury, in its fall, almost in the 5th house of pregnancy. It could be that it collapsed for some reason. :crying:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1035797&postcount=12
Looking at this and your natal, my assumption or conclusion rather is that you did conceive, so zygote (fusion between sperm and egg was a success), but did not progress well through the embryonic stage (stage 2). It could be that it collapsed. You could find out more from your doc., since i am going only by the charts (horary and natal) that I am seeing and not your x-rays.

Scherzy

This is what I said on your previous thread:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1035797&postcount=12
Looking at this and your natal, my assumption or conclusion rather is that you did conceive, so zygote (fusion between sperm and egg was a success), but did not progress well through the embryonic stage (stage 2). It could be that it collapsed. You could find out more from your doc., since i am going only by the charts (horary and natal) that I am seeing and not your x-rays.

Thank you so much !

aquarius7000

I will advise though that get 100% medical assurance that the preg. is over/collapsed because if for some reason we are all wrong and it continues, abortion can be surgically done only in the first some weeks, I don't know exactly how many, but you can ask your doc. Good luck and don't be frivolous next time.

kalinka

I don't understand your case at all. So I have to ask you...How many tests did you do yet? The first 2 tests were negative. But the last one positive -from another doctor? And now you wrote that he did not see anything on the ultrasound? Was it always the same doc?

Scherzy

I don't understand your case at all. So I have to ask you...How many tests did you do yet? The first 2 tests were negative. But the last one positive -from another doctor? And now you wrote that he did not see anything on the ultrasound? Was it always the same doc?

all the same doctor

kalinka

And his last statement is that you are not pregnant now? Right? and u still did not get your period? maybe you should go to another doc...

kalinka

What I have read is that you can have a high hcg without beeing pregnant. It's often the case when someone has cysts or a tumour in the uterus or ovaries.
If you will experience a miscarriage, this means that you are pregnant, so the tests must be positive. If it already collapsed, then you should did get your period. The doc did not see something on the ultrasound, which means, that you aren't pregnant. Even with a tubal pregnancy, the tests have to be positive and a doc see that.