Am I pregnant?

Scherzy

Please help me

Attachments

• prgnh.jpg
    prgnh.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 64

ElenaJ

With both ascendent and 5th in fertile signs, and moon in fertile taurus, it looks like you might be.
However, moon coming to Uranus, who rules endings, might warn about a pregnancy that is not brought to term.

fensi88

Yes, you are! You are Mars and Moon, pregnant is 5 house matter, ruler is Jupiter. As Mars has separate aspect with Jupiter that is Yes answer to your question!

kalinka

...also Jupiter in trine with the beneficial Venus in an angular house and fertile Taurus.
Why you don't do a pregnancy test?

kalinka

We could all be wrong. I would rather rely on a pregnancy test than astrologers, who aren't always right :) If the second test is also negative, it's unlikely that you are pregnant.

aquarius7000

Yes, you are! You are Mars and Moon, pregnant is 5 house matter, ruler is Jupiter. As Mars has separate aspect with Jupiter that is Yes answer to your question!

I would think exactly like Goca. Also, Moon is exalted.

You should do another pregnancy test - if possible. If that still comes out negative, then my suspicion would be ruler of 8th, Mercury, in its fall, almost in the 5th house of pregnancy. It could be that it collapsed for some reason. :crying:

Aria Venue

The test is negative :(
But ı feel myself pregnant

Scherzy calm down
is this the same case as the previous chart you posted asking whether you are pregnant?if so why did you make a second chart for the same question?
So far you said the test is negative, but you feel pregnant..what are the symptoms you have?how many days have passed from that date you had unprotected sex?

aquarius7000

don't want to open a new discussion but that's not right. Also outer planets are very important for horary sport predictions.
I beg to differ highly because Horary does superbly accurately without outer planets. Always has many many hundreds of years before Neptune was discovered.

However, I agree, we should not get into a discussion about it because it will be fruitless.

Scherzy

Scherzy calm down
is this the same case as the previous chart you posted asking whether you are pregnant?if so why did you make a second chart for the same question?
So far you said the test is negative, but you feel pregnant..what are the symptoms you have?how many days have passed from that date you had unprotected sex?

passed 15 days.
I eat huge ,I have gain weight and I have bad stomach cherie

kalinka

I beg to differ highly because Horary does superbly accurately without outer planets. Always has many many hundreds of years before Neptune was discovered.

However, I agree, we should not get into a discussion about it because it will be fruitless.

I agree with you. If you only use traditional planets then the chart has to give the right answer without outer planets. However outers are often helpful.

Scherzy

I would think exactly like Goca. Also, Moon is exalted.

You should do another pregnancy test - if possible. If that still comes out negative, then my suspicion would be ruler of 8th, Mercury, in its fall, almost in the 5th house of pregnancy. It could be that it collapsed for some reason. :crying:

you mean miscarriage ?

kalinka

So this is the second chart for the same case? A second chart after a second test? After 15 days the test has to show definitely the right answer. So I would say buy another one from another brand and you'll see.

Aria Venue

passed 15 days.
I eat huge ,I have gain weight and I have bad stomach cherie

hahh ok Scherzy pretty much everyone has gained weight these 15 days due to general lockdown:whistling:.so the chart you posted last time was the day after you had sex and now this second one is after 15 days only have passed? is your period late? i told you back then that the chart wasn't indicative for a pregnancy, the negative testimonies were more.
Anyway we don't do multiple charts on the same question, this is one basic rule.
Still if indeed your period is late why don't you do a proper exam, going to a doctor and having a test, instead of asking multiple horary questions?