Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Bun, I don't have any belief on what is happening with the virus. It being man-made is as good a guess as any in light of the unknowns/imperfect knowledge of the situation, and I'm sure the folks who push it can find the evidence that they desire.

If it's man-made, is it deliberate or "an accident"? If it's malicious, is it the Chinese or an outside actor? If an inside job, for what purpose? If an outsider, it's a good move to cover up your foul play by planting it near an area where a lab is located. Like what the Soviets did with operation infektion. It's easy enough to fill in the blanks with whatever you want, having no ability to approach/prove/resolve the "theory". Can be hella lucrative, too.

Bunraku

Bun, I don't have any belief on what is happening with the virus. It being man-made is as good a guess as any in light of the unknowns/imperfect knowledge of the situation, and I'm sure the folks who push it can find the evidence that they desire.

If it's man-made, is it deliberate or "an accident"? If it's malicious, is it the Chinese or an outside actor? If an inside job, for what purpose? If an outsider, it's a good move to cover up your foul play by planting it near an area where a lab is located. Like what the Soviets did with operation infektion. It's easy enough to fill in the blanks with whatever you want, having no ability to approach/prove/resolve the "theory". Can be hella lucrative, too.

Run a horary and we’ll do a “are rumors true.” Let’s make Lilly’s spirit happy
:)

david starling

It correlates to Saturn as the Grim Reaper of plagues. I'm thinking it's an astrological manifestation in keeping with Saturn's Age-rulership nearing its end. The power structure is also continuing the ongoing economic consolidation process of the current Age of Capricorn, the Age that the term "New Order of the Ages" (Novus Ordo Seclorum) is about.

Saturn rules through fear, and the power structure is using fear to increase its ability to control the populations. That's the most insidious thing about what's unfolding.

Bunraku

Trump has such a showy, bold, and flashy Leo ASC. :) He's just so bold, and daring with Mars there too!

Such cool and unique ideas with Uranus in Gemini! So visible in the 10th and flashy too! Bright Sun in the 10th is such a good placement for careers because it shows his bright (sun), talkative personality (gemini) haha :)

david starling

Trump has such a showy, bold, and flashy Leo ASC. :) He's just so bold, and daring with Mars there too!

Such cool and unique ideas with Uranus in Gemini! So visible in the 10th and flashy too! Bright Sun in the 10th is such a good placement for careers because it shows his bright (sun), talkative personality (gemini) haha :)

Too bad he's channeling an afflicted Saturn. And conjunct Venus, it gives him tremendous emotional appeal to some, and makes him virulently repulsive to others. :innocent:/:devil:

Bunraku

I woke up about an hour ago from a very intense dream about superheroes and super villains and a school, where everyone was trying to be normal. The super villains were trying to get me to join their group, but I wound up with the super heroes when I finally escaped getting murdered by the villains. Everyone had these interesting powers and when I finally met the heroes, I was in a hospital and ran down a hallway and felt safe for the first time in the whole dream. It was fascinating and air was electrified when I met them.

I also drove to the school with this strange electric-like car. Like it was from the farm I was living at with my dream-version parents. The car looked almost like a normal car until the back half of the sedan released and inflated a giant globe-looking balloon and then out of the driver's window, a little inflatable midget man was attached to a string and the wind blew him in the direction I wanted to go.

I went to a high school in the last dream sequence before I woke up. The school had a farm building/stable-like thing and all the villains were there planning something. I walked in and they didn't realize I had joined the heroes and then I realized it was too dangerous, so I snuck out and got back in the inflatable electric car and went back to the farm.

Ugh, I wish I could remember what actually happened in the dream, I could fly, but not high enough and the leader of the villains had elastic arms and I didn't know that until I started to float/levitate/fly away from him on my childhood suburban-like street, but his arms shot out at me and I had to fly even further until he couldn't stretch his arms far enough. lol

There was so much more, like a whole saga/plot to it, but I can't remember anything really. Ugh, I should've recorded the dream right when I woke up. It was so exhilarating!

this is wonderful😍💋💋lOvE yaaaaaaa💜

Bunraku

Tarot.com on Venus in Cancer :)
So caring!!!

Venus is the planet of sensitivity and affection, while Cancer is the most nurturing zodiac sign. When these two get together it creates the potential for greater intimacy, and the chance to build up our romantic relationships. We’ll want to stay at home and bond, cuddle, and talk about our feelings. If your love life has been stalled, or if you’ve been dating a commitment-phobe, things may start looking up during this time.

The urge to care for others -- even mother them -- will be stronger while Venus is in Cancer.