Will get my dream job?

Venusine

[
Hi! I applied today my dream job ❤️ Wish me luck :)
My question is will they select me? They will be selecting two applicants all together. My current job will end within two weeks. And I know they will offer me second not so interesting position starting May. And it will be temporary. And part-time. But this job I applied would be interested and salary would be so much better!

My ruler is Mercury and so is Midheaven (job/career.?) Moon will be applying trine to my 3th ruler, so they will contact me and they it will form square to Mercury. I will get the job? Last aspect of the moon is sextile to the Sun. I don’t know what Sun would be here?

Please help! I’m so exited and I will definitely update.

Venusine

Members please help. Today I’m totally emotionally upset with my current job and co-workers. Is there hope to move ahead?

Venusine

Bump bump.. i was indeed promised to have this temporary job today from my old workplace. Still I’m interested to know should I wait the result from this one?

Venusine

Any opinions? Thank you again :) Neptune is on descendant. I don’t see my competitors right or they are blindsided?

Sun 12th ruler is also at 6th house cusp. Indeed something hidden going on?

Maybe it is not fair play? They already have a candidate from inside the organisation?

Last edited:

rafaella

Any opinions? Thank you again :) Neptune is on descendant. I don’t see my competitors right or they are blindsided?

Sun 12th ruler is also at 6th house cusp. Indeed something hidden going on?

Maybe it is not fair play? They already have a candidate from inside the organisation?

Unfortunately its going to be tough, and very unlikely. Mercury your significator, also ruling the 10th is about to go retrograde, and in detriment. Here is what Lilly says: "A Retrograde Planet, or one in his first station, Significator in Question, denotes ill in the Question, discord and much contradiction" http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

Moon applies to Venus next, Venus in detriment. Moon will then square Mercury, Moon in detriment of Mercury. Venus gets in the way, prohibition and negative reception with Moon/Mercury just not helpful. So I think no.

Venusine

Unfortunately its going to be tough, and very unlikely. Mercury your significator, also ruling the 10th is about to go retrograde, and in detriment. Here is what Lilly says: "A Retrograde Planet, or one in his first station, Significator in Question, denotes ill in the Question, discord and much contradiction" http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

Moon applies to Venus next, Venus in detriment. Moon will then square Mercury, Moon in detriment of Mercury. Venus gets in the way, prohibition and negative reception with Moon/Mercury just not helpful. So I think no.

Thank you :( i will update how things will end up.
I know it’s hard to get that job as its offered by government and many will apply. I think I have good experience and references but it’s not always enough.