5D Inspiration!!

Ukpoohbear

Paxton Robey - Healing on Earth 2012-2032 (1)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ia0fgX9wfY&list=PLutth10BVWlFi-c-d4qHyaSj6ipd1J3nz&index=5

audiovisual.jpg

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hi Ukpoohbear: I think there are many verses in the bible that suggest a 5th dimension, if I'm understanding it's meaning.

"I tell you the truth, if someone says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him." Mark 11:23

A verse most will recognize is

"Ask and it shall be given to you" Luke 6:38

I've read Frederick Dodson who writes about reality creation and the idea that fascinates me is imagining yourself sitting next to 'you' who is healthy and didn't know anything about the ailment you would like to cure. Totally focus on this new you creation of yours and then get up and move into their spot. Essentially moving into the new you.

Pretty cool concept.

MD

Ukpoohbear

Hi Ukpoohbear: I think there are many verses in the bible that suggest a 5th dimension, if I'm understanding it's meaning.

"I tell you the truth, if someone says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him." Mark 11:23

A verse most will recognize is

"Ask and it shall be given to you" Luke 6:38

I've read Frederick Dodson who writes about reality creation and the idea that fascinates me is imagining yourself sitting next to 'you' who is healthy and didn't know anything about the ailment you would like to cure. Totally focus on this new you creation of yours and then get up and move into their spot. Essentially moving into the new you.

Pretty cool concept.

MD

Hey MD!

Thanks for the quotes.

I've actually been thinking about God recently. ‘Love consciousness' and God are the same and when Eckhart Tolle talks about being the observer of thoughts, that is the Holy Spirit. I’ve been confused about which parts of the Bible would be truly from God and which parts may have been manipulated by humans and didn't know where to start with it. So thank you for posting some Bible quotes as points of reference for this!

They are definitely 5D. What makes it more amazing is that they were written thousands of years ago. I recognize the Luke 6:38 one and love the concept of the Mark 11:23 one about the power of thought. Although it would take practice to become present enough and rid of all the mind junk to actually achieve it, this is what this thread is all about, is learning the concept of it and so having a direction in which to head in.

If you know anymore, please post as you think of them.

The healing exercise is good too. Just this week I meditated, which I don’t do regularly, and had a vision of a beaming white light coming from my navel area. I researched about chakras and I fit the descriptions of having a blocked one, so I intend to meditate more regularly. The exercise you posted will be a great accompaniment for that and for anyone interested in alternative healing and not just physical ailments but for raising vibrations in general.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The Messianic Age as described in Isaiah 11:6 is definitely 5th Dimensional.

I googled it and got this, 'Isaiah 11:6, 'The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.'

That's what you and Petosiris have been talking about recently. Do you think it can be taken literally to mean that eventually no animal will be carnivores? I can see the symbolic meaning referring to love consciousness. It is a beautiful piece of scripture, like you can see in Disney movies and cartoons. A true paradise.

(no Lion in this pic but it's still cute)
bambi.jpg

And here, although badger's and coyotes have been known to hunt together before, they are caught on camera being especially cute. Notice the happy jump the coyote does at the beginning.

- Coyote and Badger using culvert under freeway to go hunt together
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQzAoDZia4

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

In the spirit of the beauty of animals, here is a collage of the unicorns from Disney's 1940 Fantasia. The realm of imagination is technically 4D, but who's counting when something is this cute. The main point is, it actually does exist, in 4D and beyond.

fantasia.jpg

And a YouTube link,

- Fantasia Walt Disney's 1940 original movie part 1-with pegasus and their babies
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_EDBM1tOEo

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Today I found an event titled "Channeling Universal Truths - Thriving In A 5th Dimensional Consciousness" for later this month in my area.

"You have probably noticed an intense energy shift happening. A huge energy shift that is bringing new opportunities to let go of the old paradigms and things that are no longer serving you and start a new beginning. New opportunities to create a new story of your life from complete love, joy and peace. The universe is supporting you right now to embrace this change by connecting with your Soul and living your Divine Purpose. This is your time to heal what doesn’t serve you anymore, connect with Source and embody the light of who YOU really are... so that you can create from your heart the life you truly desire for the highest benefit of collective."

Woman leading the group will communicate directly to us from Higher Dimensional Beings about the recent planetary shifts, the affects they are having in our physical world and how to easily integrate the new energies.

Seems like an opportunity not to let pass by.

MD

Ukpoohbear

That sounds so interesting! It’s definitely worth a look and see what it’s like. It’s good to keep a mix of an open mind and discernment when attending spiritual things that rely on trusting somebody else’s intuition.

I got a distance reiki chakra cleansing/energy work done a couple of days ago. I had a headache all week from stress even though I wasn’t sure what was causing the stress and I never get stress headaches but my mind was very intense and all over the place, uncentred and ungrounded basically and so it was the perfect time for this. I initially requested it after feeling a distinct white light coming from my navel area during meditation and the descriptions for the solar plexus chakra area fit me. Next day, I woke up feeling back to myself again and during the actual timing of the distance healing I meditated and received advice that the girl doing it was genuine and a hard worker. That session was free but I was recommended a 6 weekly session with paying what I felt like or could contribute. Even though I felt great the next day I’m thinking of using horary to check if she is genuine or not, just incase, even if I completely agree my solar plexus is very blocked. Even if she of genuine, maybe horary could also tell me how strong she is, as she may not be as effective as what another person could be if I try find them. I have a good feeling about her but this feeling could be getting mixed up with my desires.

Moondancing

Premium Member
That sounds so interesting! It’s definitely worth a look and see what it’s like. It’s good to keep a mix of an open mind and discernment when attending spiritual things that rely on trusting somebody else’s intuition.

I got a distance reiki chakra cleansing/energy work done a couple of days ago. I had a headache all week from stress even though I wasn’t sure what was causing the stress and I never get stress headaches but my mind was very intense and all over the place, uncentred and ungrounded basically and so it was the perfect time for this. I initially requested it after feeling a distinct white light coming from my navel area during meditation and the descriptions for the solar plexus chakra area fit me. Next day, I woke up feeling back to myself again and during the actual timing of the distance healing I meditated and received advice that the girl doing it was genuine and a hard worker. That session was free but I was recommended a 6 weekly session with paying what I felt like or could contribute. Even though I felt great the next day I’m thinking of using horary to check if she is genuine or not, just incase, even if I completely agree my solar plexus is very blocked. Even if she of genuine, maybe horary could also tell me how strong she is, as she may not be as effective as what another person could be if I try find them. I have a good feeling about her but this feeling could be getting mixed up with my desires.

Good rule of thumb, if you feel confident about someone and they are effective, trust in that combo. Fear and doubt weaken our ability to heal. I love alternative medicine, it has been highly effective for me. If I feel good after treatment I listen to my instincts whether I need to go back. If the health issue returns I then go back to the same person for treatment. Take the thought "I am healing" into your meditation and heart and it will be so. :joyful:

Yeah, I have great doubt about this woman's channeling abilities but very curious. Her previous work history was as a corporate marketer and so I see someone who is packaging herself for maximum business success. I'll write about my experience.

MD

Ukpoohbear

Good rule of thumb, if you feel confident about someone and they are effective, trust in that combo. Fear and doubt weaken our ability to heal. I love alternative medicine, it has been highly effective for me. If I feel good after treatment I listen to my instincts whether I need to go back. If the health issue returns I then go back to the same person for treatment. Take the thought "I am healing" into your meditation and heart and it will be so. :joyful:

Yeah, I have great doubt about this woman's channeling abilities but very curious. Her previous work history was as a corporate marketer and so I see someone who is packaging herself for maximum business success. I'll write about my experience.

MD

That is very good advice and I did feel healing from it. Fear and doubt was creeping in. I done a sunset meditation last night while imagining heat and the sun coming into my solar plexus. Going to do one again today - loving meditation right now! When I saw the beaming white light coming from me, I had got myself into a deep state by counting to 100 and then backwards and over again. When I got deep, I felt myself out of body just a few feet above me but also as if I shot up into space, it was too vague for what I would think astral projection would be like though, but besides the white light which was strong, the amazing thing was still hearing myself counting even though I was having a separate experience out of body. The counting worked for an over-active mind, the same cause of my fear and doubt to begin. I am now so aware of constant over thinking that it feels like the reptilian side of me that just won't let go.

Looking forward to hearing your experience on the event!

Moondancing

Premium Member
That is very good advice and I did feel healing from it. Fear and doubt was creeping in. I done a sunset meditation last night while imagining heat and the sun coming into my solar plexus. Going to do one again today - loving meditation right now! When I saw the beaming white light coming from me, I had got myself into a deep state by counting to 100 and then backwards and over again. When I got deep, I felt myself out of body just a few feet above me but also as if I shot up into space, it was too vague for what I would think astral projection would be like though, but besides the white light which was strong, the amazing thing was still hearing myself counting even though I was having a separate experience out of body. The counting worked for an over-active mind, the same cause of my fear and doubt to begin. I am now so aware of constant over thinking that it feels like the reptilian side of me that just won't let go.

Looking forward to hearing your experience on the event!

You have a great imagination!! Just the thing you need to manifest whatever you want in life. :smile:

Ukpoohbear

laotzu.jpg

Shadow work and 5D

You may be wondering - what is the topic of shadow work doing in a thread to inspire 5D living? Well, as I noted in my introduction, most of us will dip in and out of 5D living. I do not believe that you can actually experience 5D without first digging into the depths of your soul. Trauma and fears stop us from being able to ascend there. Without shadow work, the equivalent of being happy would be akin to wearing a mask of happiness and living in denial. Like the quote by Lao Tzu above says, ‘the soul has no secret which the behaviour does not reveal.’

The behaviour in the quote refers to unconscious behavioural patterns which have not yet been made conscious. This may show up in ancestral trauma, which is a spiritual term for growing up in a dysfunctional family. The ancestral part means that this has been going on for generations, centuries even. The ancestral trauma eventually shows up in a particular relative in such a glaringly obvious way, that the person who encapsulates it, will be deemed the ‘black sheep of the family' and will become a scapegoat, or more accurately, a symbol of unresolved ancestral trauma.

The importance of shadow work for everybody cannot be expressed enough but the black sheep usually becomes the catalyst for change. This is because they have been projected with so much negativity that a moment of catharsis comes and the finally say to themselves - there must be another way. This then begins the journey to transcend the ancestral trauma into the only one in the family who is truly awake. You do not need to be the scapegoat from a dysfunctional family to make this change, life exists in stages of crisis,’ like adolescence, middle-age, illness and eventually death. These natural stages of life eventually all lead to viewing life with more spiritual awareness. In essence, we have reincarnated to work on ourselves but it is down to us whether we face our shadow or not.

With the often shamed nature of dysfunction in mind, this is why it is important to express it in a space meant for enlightenment. This is not just because you cannot have one without the other but by disarming the shadow which by nature revels in darkness, you become free from its chains. This process allows shame to come to the surface so it can heal and then finally transcend itself. Shadow work should be met with courage and pride - that is, true pride and not the false kind, which is governed by ego and is masking shame.

Great things have been done by bringing light to darkness. There are plenty of examples from culture. Princess Diana used her status to bring awareness to land-mines; Elizabeth Taylor she realized the purpose of her enduring fame was to bring awareness to the Aids crisis. These are examples of a shift in consciousness of society but it all begins by facing the individual work we have been reincarnated to do.

As the videos I have posted about Burt Harding have shown, the reason we have been reincarnated, besides working on ourselves, is to heal the Earth. This is because our thoughts do not belong to ourselves but are permeable and gather into what Jung referred to as, ‘the collective conscious.’ In the video I posted on page one entitled, ‘the role of light-workers,’ Burt Harding describes many healers tiring themselves out when they try to heal people. This is due to believing the person they are healing is not already healed, believing healing takes much effort.

That is the opposite of what is meant by 5D living. We have been brainwashed to believe that our goals take hard work. Transcending 3D into 5D living is being in a mindset of love consciousness, where illness and fear is only an illusion because, as Burt Harding describes, ‘life is an audiovisual training programme projected on the inside of our eyelids with quadrophonic sound.’ In other words - we are a spirit having a human experience and not a human having a spirit experience. With this mindset, everything is possible by simply manifesting it with our thoughts. This is why it is important to take personal responsibility for our own shadow and not let it permeate the Earth.

There is another important distinction to be made - there is no such thing as having a shadow in the fifth dimension. Therefore, distributing negativity only promotes negativity. Thenews or even giving your time to images under the pretence of compassion, is only bringing fear into your consciousness. Although compassion makes the world go round, watching it does not heal it. The most important responsibility we have is to accept our own shadow and seek to no longer project it outwards.

We also have the right to protect our boundaries and not allow anything to lower our vibration. We can’t heal other people until we are healed ourselves. Burt Harding said he was advised to stop being a spokesperson by his guides, who told him, ‘teacher, heal thyself.’ This does not mean you cannot be kind - love makes the world go around, but we cannot heal the earth until we are healed ourselves. Having a 5d mindset will heal the earth more than giving your energy to negativity will.

As your vibration increases, the shadow may take a new form. Lots of people are still living in denial of their shadow and, as your own vibration increases, they will want to attack your light. This can show up as the shadow attacking you from outside of yourself. This is where boundaries are important. There is a major distinction between protecting yourself and shunning someone out of shame or fear. If you have done your shadow work, this is your own responsibility to distinguish which one you are, just like doing shadow work is the personal responsibility of each person.

Shadow work should be done in moderation though. Although shadow work is sacred, life is here to be enjoyed too. 5D living is not going anywhere and you, as energy, will never dissipate. Have the courage to ace your deepest fears but also to have fun. As Eckhart Tolle said, ‘you are not your thoughts,’ but the one who is observing them. In biblical terms, that one is the Holy Spirit. Burt Harding described it as the ‘being in the human being.’ Finally, another quote from Eckhart Tolle,’ life is not as serious as the mind makes it out to be.’ It is out ego, the shadow, that causes us to not appreciate the beauty and simplicity of life. Only my first stripping ourselves of all that noise, can we truly appreciate the beauty right in front of us.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

What makes you happy? What helps ground you and reminds you to be appreciative for simply being alive? Cats, cooking and swimming does it for me. I mainly like cooking so I can eat it afterwards, I am not a chef, but besides enjoying it myself, I love creating dinner parties in general and sharing the food I have made with friends. Last night, I made cauliflower curry for the first time after seeing a quick video of how to make it and realizing how similar it was to other dishes. It's surprisingly easy and healthy and while cooking it, I was completely present in the moment.

Food is good for the soul:love:
recipe: cauliflower curry
- fry cauliflower in coconut oil then place in an oven proof dish
- fry red onion and carrots
- add fresh ginger and garlic then add curry powder, cumin, coriander and cayenne
- pour in a can of coconut milk, frozen peas and a veg stock cube and stir
- add to oven-proof dish and bake for 30 mins at 150c.
- cook the rice
- serve with warm naan bread and butter

cauliflower-curry.jpg

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Swimming!! Had the great opportunity a few years ago to belong to a synchronized swim team for senior women. We worked all year to do a show for the community in the summer. Dancing in the water in rhythm with your team. Great fun!

Hiking, keeps me in shape physically and mentally. Nothing ever bothers me when I'm out on the trail. The sights, sounds, smells, animals and plant life heighten my senses to high vibration.

Deep introspection has always been my life blood. Helps me learn new ways to engage with the world and my fellow travelers.

MD

Ukpoohbear

Swimming!! Had the great opportunity a few years ago to belong to a synchronized swim team for senior women. We worked all year to do a show for the community in the summer. Dancing in the water in rhythm with your team. Great fun!

Hiking, keeps me in shape physically and mentally. Nothing ever bothers me when I'm out on the trail. The sights, sounds, smells, animals and plant life heighten my senses to high vibration.

Deep introspection has always been my life blood. Helps me learn new ways to engage with the world and my fellow travelers.

MD

Wow you sound like a great swimmer, can you do the forward roll and turn around thing when you reach the end of the pool? I've always wanted to learn how to do that :lol:

Hiking sounds great! It seems to be more popular in the USA I think, although there is a place called the 'lake district' in the UK which is popular for it but that's quite far away from me but there's a short 30 minute walk I can do with a bench in the countryside, would be perfect for a sunrise/sunset meditation although, I've not quite managed the sunrise ones yet :lol:

Yes, deep introspection! :love: The most sacred hobby of them all. Shadow work is a natural requirement of it. You can tell if somebody introspects I think, they have knowledge and awareness in their eyes when they realize something. Compassion too.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Wow you sound like a great swimmer, can you do the forward roll and turn around thing when you reach the end of the pool? I've always wanted to learn how to do that :lol:

Hiking sounds great! It seems to be more popular in the USA I think, although there is a place called the 'lake district' in the UK which is popular for it but that's quite far away from me but there's a short 30 minute walk I can do with a bench in the countryside, would be perfect for a sunrise/sunset meditation although, I've not quite managed the sunrise ones yet :lol:

Yes, deep introspection! :love: The most sacred hobby of them all. Shadow work is a natural requirement of it. You can tell if somebody introspects I think, they have knowledge and awareness in their eyes when they realize something. Compassion too.

There is a lot of water in my chart. :happy: I was on the girls swim team in high school and had to learn that quick turn technique to swim faster.

My first awareness came while swimming. When I was a young girl I was swimming in the ocean and an undertow caught me. I was being tossed around underwater like a rag doll and the the thought came to me I was not going to survive. Then a I stopped fighting and totally gave over to my fate. By completely relaxing, my body came popping up to the surface and I swam back to shore.

"We are a spirit having a human experience and not a human having a spirit experience." As children we listen to and can be guided by that spirit. As adults it becomes our challenge to listen and trust again to that spirit. I would imagine cooking and sharing your creations brings you in touch with deep insights of your spirit.

My work with the shadow was learning not to live life so much in fear, fear of suffering really, and my overreaction to that fear with negative thoughts such as judging people, bitterness, sadness, worry, pessimism, discouragement, etc. It is normal to react negatively to our suffering but our overreaction is what darkens the soul and causes us to lose our capacity to love, imo.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Ukpoohbear, thought you might enjoy this passage I lifted from Dr. Joe Dispenza's guided meditation from his book 'You are the Placebo'.

"It is time to become no-body, no-one, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. To become pure consciousness. To become an awareness into the infinite field of potentials. To invest your energy into the unknown.

And, the longer you linger into the unknown the more you draw a new life to you. Simply become a thought in the blackness of infinity. Unfold your attention into no-thing, into no-body, into no-time.

And, if you as the quantum observer find your mind returning to the known, to the familiar, to people, to things or places in your known familiar reality, to your body, to your identity, to your emotions, to time, to the past or predictable future, simply become aware that you are observing the known and surrender your consciousness back into the void of possibilities and become no-one, no-body, no-thing, no-where, in no-time. Unfold into the immaterial realm of quantum potentials. And, the more you become awareness and possibility the more you create possibility and opportunity in your life.

Stay present!"

Last edited: