Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 02-07-2020, 08:09 PM

Scorpio moon and 7th house open enemies

Hello to all it has been a while since I last posted here. I am still trying to learn as much as I can but sometimes is difficult to see it as from an outside person.
So here is my drama (lol) my moon is in scorpio in the 4th house, needless to say that I feel everything very deeply to the point I get exhausted. I also have pluto on 4th in libra and uranus in scorpio. I have mars and mercury in the 8th in aquarius. My sun is in the 7th in aquarius too. I would attach the chart if I knew how.
I do feel like I can read people and situations very easily and the emotions hit me like a big wave... Sometimes I take days to recover and I have no idea on how to deal with this. Then the sun in 7th is also known as the house of open enemies and as much I try to deny to myself, people with bad intentions towards me tend to reveal themselves pretty fast. So basically sometimes I don't know how to manage all of this and would appreciate some friendly feedback.
Thanks ❤️

Unread 02-09-2020, 07:09 AM

Re: Scorpio moon and 7th house open enemies

I wouldn't focus on sun in 7th bringing in enemies. Mars in the 8th would be the primary cause of attracting people with bad intentions. But your equiped with a scorpio moon to be able to read people, to mitigate that.

With sun in 7th your identity in centered on other people. So what others think, and feel about you will matter. People with sun in 7th have a tendancy to try to control other people. Its usually a bad habit.
But since its in the sign of aquarius, you are likely to encounter issues with other people in areas regarding control/jealousy. It might create instability in your relationships, or cause people to "act out". Its cause and effect.
Not sure if you are curious about open enemies because of that, but it jumped out at me.
Unread 02-09-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
I wouldn't focus on sun in 7th bringing in enemies. Mars in the 8th would be the primary cause of attracting people with bad intentions. But your equiped with a scorpio moon to be able to read people, to mitigate that.

With sun in 7th your identity in centered on other people. So what others think, and feel about you will matter. People with sun in 7th have a tendancy to try to control other people. Its usually a bad habit.
But since its in the sign of aquarius, you are likely to encounter issues with other people in areas regarding control/jealousy. It might create instability in your relationships, or cause people to "act out". Its cause and effect.
Not sure if you are curious about open enemies because of that, but it jumped out at me.
Dear Ashriia thank you so much for your input. It means a lot to me and you hit something that actually I was not expecting but was kind of the reason I wrote this post. Yes, it's very true I attract what I consider to be a huge amount of jeaulosy and people act on it in a very open why in front of me (although due to my Scorpio moon I can sense it beforehand). However it's always kind of disappointing to see this unfolding and I struggle to understand why. When you mention the 7th house meaning that what others think of me is important it is true but ironically (or not) my true node is in Leo 1st house which means my life mission is exactly to detach from this sense of others and become more aware of the self. Still I do struggle (maybe because of my sense of collectiveness) with jealousy or bad intentions from others. It pushes me into more isolation I feel.
I think the tendency for control comes more as a self defense mechanism to which I have been hardly working to let go.
Its a surprise to me that the Mars on the 8th is what can bring me the people with bad intentions and I would appreciate some input on how to deal with this.
Thank you so much ❤️
The Following User Says Thank You to aquabutterfly For This Useful Post:
ashriia (02-10-2020)
Unread 02-10-2020, 05:32 AM

Re: Scorpio moon and 7th house open enemies

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquabutterfly View Post
Its a surprise to me that the Mars on the 8th is what can bring me the people with bad intentions and I would appreciate some input on how to deal with this.
Thank you so much ❤️
Youre welcome. Glad you found the reply helpful.

How to deal with it, that I think comes from your experiences/lessons you learn and grow from. I don't think there is a specific formula unfortunately. But your intuition should be strong, and you can work from there.
Unread 02-10-2020, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
Youre welcome. Glad you found the reply helpful.

How to deal with it, that I think comes from your experiences/lessons you learn and grow from. I don't think there is a specific formula unfortunately. But your intuition should be strong, and you can work from there.

Once again thank you so much for taking your time to reply. I really appreciate it 😊🙏

Tags
enemies, house, moon, open, scorpio