2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Scherzy

Hello,

Just wondering, from anyone's knowledge and experience:

1. What is the difference between having the 2nd house ruler in the 7th house vs. having the 7th house ruler in the 2nd house?

2. From anyone's experience, how does

A. Having the 2nd house ruler in the 7th

differ from

B. Having the 7th house ruler in the 2nd house

in terms of how a person's life, business partnerships, money, and relationships will turn out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

you must look at the separate identity that is a House and that is It's Ruler.

In this sense they could be interpreted in the same way..

2nd house Venus
7th House Venus

now we look at the signs..

2nd House Taurus - Earth - Grounding
7th House Libra.. - Air - Speaking

So your question would go further if you look at the relationships of those signs (where are they) and then you could look at the Natal, present Transits. You can hone in your focus of money and relationships.

Scherzy

you must look at the separate identity that is a House and that is It's Ruler.

In this sense they could be interpreted in the same way..

2nd house Venus
7th House Venus

now we look at the signs..

2nd House Taurus - Earth - Grounding
7th House Libra.. - Air - Speaking

So your question would go further if you look at the relationships of those signs (where are they) and then you could look at the Natal, present Transits. You can hone in your focus of money and relationships.

my 2nd house ruler exactly conjuncts my descendant
so will I gain money through my spouse or partnership ?

or my partner will be rich :D

ElenaJ

Or, your money goes to your partner!
Also, your 2nd represents your sense of self esteem, which is also a "value". So your own sense of self value is in the hands of your partner.

xichuwangwai

my 2nd house ruler exactly conjuncts my descendant
so will I gain money through my spouse or partnership ?

or my partner will be rich :D

it means you gain/lose money through marriage/partnership/law suit, you're gonna have to look at other factors in your chart

Scherzy

it means you gain/lose money through marriage/partnership/law suit, you're gonna have to look at other factors in your chart

I study law luckily :)
heres my chart

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 21

xichuwangwai

I study law luckily :)
heres my chart

first of all, this chart hurts to look at (don't worry, I meant the quality of the photo, not of your chart)
here in your chart, 2 in 7th mainly means "you earn money through law"
your career is law, probably legal advisor or something like that (I don't know much about law, all I know about law is: lawyer, judge, and... that is all)
you're very likely going to meet your life partner through law too

Scherzy

first of all, this chart hurts to look at (don't worry, I meant the quality of the photo, not of your chart)
here in your chart, 2 in 7th mainly means "you earn money through law"
your career is law, probably legal advisor or something like that (I don't know much about law, all I know about law is: lawyer, judge, and... that is all)
you're very likely going to meet your life partner through law too

less complicated one :)

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 21

xichuwangwai

less complicated one :)

you're going to have a law partner (like, open a law firm or something together. again, I don't know much about this law stuff, especially in english), likely a female (I guess you're a male? some people are good at telling the gender, including the gender of the chart owner, but I never really studied that), and you may have a complicated relationship

Scherzy

you're going to have a law partner (like, open a law firm or something together. again, I don't know much about this law stuff, especially in english), likely a female (I guess you're a male? some people are good at telling the gender, including the gender of the chart owner, but I never really studied that), and you may have a complicated relationship
Thanks
I am female :)
I didnt understand complicated one