Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

B6XbVIxCcAE00jH.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed

I wonder how many would be shocked if, say, he somehow got into the white house (that would be shocking on it's own), only to find out he's got an army of #Metoo women at his door.

While I'm not one to care for the politicians and their doings, that man is quite creepy. To say the least. :lol:

ETA: "Be shocking"

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I wonder how many would be shocked if, say, he somehow got into the white house (that would shocking on it's own), only to find out he's got an army of #Metoo women at his door.

While I'm not one to care for the politicians and their doings, that man is quite creepy. To say the least.
:lol:

Biden-Brags-about-Fired-Prosecutor-444x333.png

Screen-Shot-2019-05-03-at-8.41.26-AM-1557436128.png

Blaze

Account Closed
Ha! A politician that isn't corrupt in someway is a traitor to the cause and must be hanged. Good thing the universe saw fit to throw me out of that world with a few attempts on my life. :lol:

Creepy Joe is still losing to comrade Sanders by 9 points. It's most likely Sander's that'll come out on top, though, who knows what'll happen before the month is through.

JUPITERASC

Ha! A politician that isn't corrupt in someway is a traitor to the cause
and must be hanged.
Good thing the universe saw fit to throw me out
of that world with a few attempts on my life. :lol:

Creepy Joe is still losing to comrade Sanders by 9 points.

It's most likely Sander's that'll come out on top, though, who knows what'll happen
before the month is through.

3c16k1.jpg