5D Inspiration!!

Ukpoohbear

Welcome to 5D Inspiration, which has been created to help inspire you on your 5D journey.

5D refers to 'fifth dimensional reality,' which is where all souls are headed on their evolutional journey. It is unconditional love, conscious awareness and non-duality. This is the place all genuine spiritual gurus' are at and it is easy to spot someone living in 5D because you can tell by their aura!

Most of us will have only temporary glimpses of it because our spiritual journey happens in stages but this thread has been created to help remind you and myself of what it is like.

The video below is from a spiritual teacher/healer called Burt Harding. After watching his videos I am inspired by 5D living. You can see his 5D aura radiating from it, it is an aura of unconditional love and after listening to his videos my vibration is raised again.

Feel free to post anything which helps inspire you to live in 5D too.

Over and out and unconditional love to you all!! :love:

Burt Harding - 'How to be happy for no reason,' - https://youtu.be/PIdhQYE0gIw

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

spiritualheroes.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

'Watch any plant or animal and let it teach you acceptance of what is, surrender to the Now. Let it teach you Being. Let it teach you integrity -- which means to be one, to be yourself, to be real. Let it teach you how to live and how to die, and how not to make living and dying into a problem.' Eckhart Tolle

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

‘Being is the Holy Spirit.‘

‘There is nothing to forgive, it just happened.’

‘Some people are unlucky because they need those lessons to surrender.’

‘Happiness is the natural state.’

Burt Harding - How to see being Part 1 - https://youtu.be/9mmeNR3sqRE

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

" Watch any plant or animal and let it teach you acceptance of what is, surrender to the Now. Let it teach you Being. Let it teach you integrity -- which means to be one, to be yourself, to be real.
Let it teach you how to live and how to die, and how not to make living and dying into a problem."
Eckhart Tolle

watchanyplant.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

An introductory 10 minute video to Paxton Robey. His other videos I’ll be posting are longer because he’s doing public-speaking. His website advertized at the beginning of the video has been shutdown because he has sadly passed away but he was very intelligent and clearly in 5D.

‘The role of lightworkers,’
- https://youtu.be/O8jXhGso-mk

‘This is a telepathic pool of energy that we exist in, and as we learn, all consciousness learns.’ Paxton Robey

Last edited:

david starling

Welcome to 5D Inspiration, which has been created to help inspire you on your 5D journey.

5D refers to 'fifth dimensional reality,' which is where all souls are headed on their evolutional journey. It is unconditional love, conscious awareness and non-duality. This is the place all genuine spiritual guru's are at and it is easy to spot someone living in 5D because you can tell by their aura!

Most of us will have only temporary glimpses of it because our spiritual journey happens in stages but this thread has been created to help remind you and myself of what it is like.

The video below is from a spiritual teacher/healer called Burt Harding. After watching his videos I am inspired by 5D living. You can see his 5D aura radiating from it, it is an aura of unconditional love and after listening to his videos my vibration is raised again.

Feel free to post anything which helps inspire you to live in 5D too.

Over and out and unconditional love to you all!! :love:

Burt Harding - 'How to be happy for no reason,' https://youtu.be/PIdhQYE0gIw

I've always wondered if the group that sang "Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In" realized how appropriate their group's name was, relative to the song.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I've always wondered if the group that sang "Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In" realized how appropriate their group's name was, relative to the song.

Wow, what a song! 60s's/70's music was the best and very apt for this thread. Was the concept around at that time?

A quick google search came up with the scientist, ‘Oskar Klein,’ who coined the term in the 20's, but that was the scientific theory, and not the spiritual theory.

Well, the music group was definitely ahead of their time. I love the 'let the sunshine in' part.

Thank you for posting the first music to this thread! How very, very apt. I'll have 'let the sunshine in' singing in my head now.

Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In :love:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE

sunshine.jpg

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
I wonder if the date of birth of Larry Dean James makes him 5 dimensional having pentagrams?

His details below however i don't have time of birth, he trained as an astronaut but missed out on any missions, he worked in the PENTAGON, which is strange as like attracts like!
Later he was involved with guarding US airspace which would be typical of a pentagram to be involved in protection, he now works for Nasa!

I wonder UKPoohBear what you think of LionsGate being a portal and Larry James having a birthday on 8th August?
https://foreverconscious.com/the-opening-of-the-888-lionsgate-portal

http://www.spacefacts.de/bios/astron...ames_larry.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_D._James

I've set the chart for sunrise, and am using Mean Moon node as a point, he has a lot of Quintiles and Bi-Quintiles.

Astrology chart on attachment:- Attached Thumbnails

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Hi Monk! Pleased to meet you. I have read some posts you’ve been in and I’m aware you’re also from the UK?

Do you think you can tell from a chart if someone is on a 5D path?

The best explanation I’ve came across, according to deciphering soul stages, would be whether the planets are geared towards materialistic/self-gratifying pursuits, or using their energies for the greater good, so that’s what I initially looked at when looking at Larry James’ chart.

His elevated Venus Cancer in 11th is certainly geared towards the greater good in terms of the house theme and in Cancer indicates wanting to nurture the greater good. The 5th house in contrast would be more egocentric. His NN in 4th house relates to the Jungian shadow, or subconscious. So those are two indicators of a mature soul who is more spiritually inclined.

I’m a beginner level at astrology but I do like fixed stars. His Sun is exactly on Dubhe, ‘the Bear,’ which gives psychic power (and a love of astrology), and his Moon is within range of ‘Coxa,’ which gives prophetic ability.

There’s a lot of intelligence indicators, his Mercury in domicile and Jupiter in fall applying to each other in the 1st house. I’ve read planets in fall can work harder than those in domicile or exaltation, but whichever rule you follow, his intelligence is evident.

So I would say he’s using his intelligence for the greater good and he is capable of being in 5D, or at they very least a man with integrity, and that’s not even mentioning your theory on the Lionsgate!

I hadn’t heard of the Lionsgate before, I’ll need to try remember to keep an eye out for it this year when it happens. Definitely in the last 5 years, when the 8/8/2015 would have occurred, I have progressed a lot in my spiritual path. Actually in 2015 I was at the beginning of a dark night of the soul stage, which brings with it the greatest learning and redemption potential. I wonder if August 2015 was significant in some way.

I don’t astral travel or and I’m not consciously aware of portals, it’s the last two years I even came across that terminology. I have had some profound experiences and psychic/telepathic abilities gradually emerge. I somebody’s shadow/soul longing once when I stood next to them and then finding out how accurate the image was to the person when I learnt more about them. I even experienced Satori once but mainly it’s been shadow work and an eventual vibration increase.

For Larry James, I can see his 5D/lightworker potential. I wonder why his mission was to work in Nasa though, it’s almost as if we needed space protection (you did mention he ended up in space protection), or maybe he made particular advances using his psychic intelligence that were necessary for the advancement of humankind, or maybe he simply felt more at ‘home’ working with space.

If he was 5D, which his chart is indicating he is, I assume he would have had dark nights of the soul too, followed by moments of spiritual growth. But in the wiki link you posted, it only mentions his career achievements. But his chart is definitely leaning to a mature and evolved soul. Plus I saw his photo and he has a wise, kind aura.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Ukpoohbear,
Thanks for the info, i brought it up as i too was born on 8th August 1956, although using asteroids is modern astrology, there is purging of the soul by a Regulus/Pluto M.C. , Scorpio rising, Saturn square Pluto.

fw5bc73a81.png

Ukpoohbear

Hi Ukpoohbear,
Thanks for the info, i brought it up as i too was born on 8th August 1956, although using asteroids is modern astrology, there is purging of the soul by a Regulus/Pluto M.C. , Scorpio rising, Saturn square Pluto.

Thanks for sharing you chart. The royal stars since they are associated with the archangels I think are very important in karmic/evolutional/astrology, and to have it on your MC and in Pluto on top of that. Your Moon is on Coxa and both you and he have the Sun on Dubhe and the Lionsgate of course.

Anyone who has gone through a purging of the soul and survived it has my automatic respect. It's certainly not for the faint-hearted and makes the soul tired, and I still have at least half-way to go yet :unsure: it's both scary and sacred at the same time.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

The use of swearing in the meme above​

Laws and social-protocol have been designed, on the surface, to create a reality which is safe and comfortable enough that we are all able to navigate our lives safely. There are so many souls in numerous stages of evolution that, without rules, the world would be a scary place. If you are anything like me, I grew up believing that places like police stations were a sign of safety, and they do serve that purpose, but it would be naïve to ignore the abuse of power that also exists in institutions and society - I'm sure you can think of many examples off the top of your head.

For those of us with good hearts and intentions, the need to express yourself should not be tainted. We should not be weighed down by 3D existence but instead have the freedom to fly as high as we can, while also being as respectful as we can. We should not live in fear of any darker power that exist and have this fear stop us from feeling free. It is our God-given responsibility to navigate this 3D existence and free ourselves from our robotic existence.

This is why the use of swearing in the meme I posted above is so effective in delivering the message of healing. It is asking you to question subtle behavioural programming, such as why you have been programmed to do this and not to do that. If any of you have been weighed down by the heaviness of this structure, and for those who have even been traumatized in life, then the act of freeing yourself becomes a healing process. Not every act of rebellion is wrong, many good hearts are hiding beneath hurt and will project resentment and anger, as part of their healing process. To those souls especially, using such a simple rebellious act like declaring you will 'unfuk yourself,' will have profound effects on releasing your trauma.

When we die, one of the first things we will feel is the complete freedom from living in a 3D existence. We will be free from sickness, fears and traumas - we will be able to fly up, down, left, right, even orthorhombically if we want to. It will be the end of our lessons on why we reincarnated in the first place. So why not give yourself some practice before that moment comes and express yourself with the vibration of pure love and joy? That is the essence of 5D living.

There are many things the human life has given us to help us express this need for freedom, music and dance being the earliest forms. It is in our subconscious to live like this but it has been supressed by social conditioning. Why do you think there are so many pubs on our high streets? It’s an unhealthy form of escapism from a robotic lifestyle but one which is socially acceptable. There have been theories that alcohol may lower the vibration and was deliberately designed to allow us to free ourselves while still wearing chains. Or maybe it was simply a sign of the times from when the universe was not yet awake. It's probably no coincidence that smoking is on a decline when the collective consciousness is increasing in vibration, the closer we grow to the Age of Aquarius.

Even gyms are designed in a robotic fashion. Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Phoebe is jogging with Rachel, who is at first embarrassed by Phoebe's erratic behaviour? Rachel's journey in Friend’s was one of escaping from her socially-conditioned role of being a rich housewife and discovering her own identity. The one teaching the beauty of freedom of expression, is the whacky Phoebe, the one who had the most pain in her past but also the one who is the most spiritual.

Friends- Phoebe runs weird
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS5wJKiwR4

The meme posted above is a perfect example of expressing yourself in a positive way, which is healing and does not harm anyone. If swearing in this context offends someone, then accept their reaction graciously, but with the knowledge that they probably need to swear more than anyone!

On that note, I will leave you with a video of a mantra containing a swear word, which surprised me when I first heard it because mantras are traditionally conservative. The humour and freedom releasing elements contained within it made me smile and instantly raised my vibration :love:

Rob Walker/Galactic Knowledge Guidance - Confidence mantra
-
https://youtu.be/PbZ5AGvzc1s

Last edited: