What does he think about me?

lunaluna

Here's the chart https://m.imgur.com/a/z7eXqQO

I'll give you some background - I always feel like people don't really see me for who I am but rather imagine something worse. I am wondering what the person the question's about thinks about me, what is their perception of me?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at the chart!

ElenaJ

Moon represents the question, and it is in the 5th house of romance and love, so this person is potentially a romantic partner presumably.
Sun has just moved into Aquarius, a new position, in detriment so not sure of itself, but also this is the sign of the 7th cusp. Sun is also in both the terms and face of Saturn, allowing Saturn to mirror itself in sun.
Saturn is in the Face of the sun, so looking favourably at sun. It is however sitting relatively still and not taking initiative.
Moon, the one who sets off movement here, approaches Saturn by semi-sextile, not a strong aspect and many astrologers don't even use this aspect in horary charts, but it is a tie, however weak.
Sun approaches a square to Uranus, co-ruler of the descendent, so making a sudden unexpected move, which could provoke an end to the matter by the other person.
So, their perception of you is positive, but a little like watching out of the corner of their eye, and not enough to push them to make a move.
Circumstance represented by the moon might create a contact, but not your direct action.

lunaluna

Moon represents the question, and it is in the 5th house of romance and love, so this person is potentially a romantic partner presumably.
Sun has just moved into Aquarius, a new position, in detriment so not sure of itself, but also this is the sign of the 7th cusp. Sun is also in both the terms and face of Saturn, allowing Saturn to mirror itself in sun.
Saturn is in the Face of the sun, so looking favourably at sun. It is however sitting relatively still and not taking initiative.
Moon, the one who sets off movement here, approaches Saturn by semi-sextile, not a strong aspect and many astrologers don't even use this aspect in horary charts, but it is a tie, however weak.
Sun approaches a square to Uranus, co-ruler of the descendent, so making a sudden unexpected move, which could provoke an end to the matter by the other person.
So, their perception of you is positive, but a little like watching out of the corner of their eye, and not enough to push them to make a move.
Circumstance represented by the moon might create a contact, but not your direct action.

Thank you so much for your reply! I have some questions, if you don't mind.

Saturn mirroring Sun, what does it mean? Also, there is a conjuction betweeen Sun and Saturn, does that mean anything?
And, since the ASC is Leo, Sun is my significator, so in this case it isn't the co-ruler of the quesited? Or it is?

Thank you!

ElenaJ

Saturn mirroring Sun, what does it mean?
You are in terms and face of Saturn, so familiar territory for Saturn, Saturn can relate.

there is a conjuction betweeen Sun and Saturn, does that mean anything?
Sun and Saturn had been in conjunction, no longer are.

it isn't the co-ruler of the quesited
No, it isn't his co.signifiator.