Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Christianity developed as a valiant attempt to counteract the bad effects of Saturnian rulership during this Age of tropical Capricorn. That's why it arose when the Age began. It also prophesises the end of Saturn's Age-rulership.

CapAquaPis

Sorry to interrupt, but does a Taurus sun placement with a certain planet is a high likelihood for developing obesity in their lives? My own mom who is a Taurus is obese now at age 68, but she used to be a smoker and developed COPD (Lung disease).

david starling

Sorry to interrupt, but does a Taurus sun placement with a certain planet is a high likelihood for developing obesity in their lives? My own mom who is a Taurus is obese now at age 68, but she used to be a smoker and developed COPD (Lung disease).

You can't "interrupt" a Random Thoughts thread! :biggrin: It's random.

Most would say obesity is a genetic predisposition. Smoking does cut down on the urge to eat, and many who quit smoking gain a lot of weight.
Sun Taurus isn't necessarily self-indulgent. Where's her Jupiter in relation to her Sun?

david starling

COPD has a number of possible causes. Smoking is only one of them. Living and/or working around polluted air, especially petrochemical emissions, is a major cause.

Hkk

Account Closed
Another question: what chart should I put up if I want to know about certain issues with people in new career/job. I assume it would be a career thread?

JUPITERASC

Royal Peter Phillips UK Queens eldest grandchild
is currently being paid for advertising milk in China :smile:

since this thread is text only
if interested

search online

May I ask why you brought up Prince Harry’s Nazi-costume past?
Is it to show he is not exempt from criticism?
I don’t look up to him at all because he hasn’t exactly had to fight for anything in his life. His perspective is coming from within a life of extreme privilege and respect, which he didn’t have to earn. On a soul level, he will be a baby and personally quite immature. I do like he is protective of his Mum and that tragedy has taught him to question the establishment but plenty of children lose parents, are abandoned by the other parent and subsequently subjected to a life of abuse and poverty - no £2million pocket money, loving father and respect from everyone in sight. So he’s not exactly a hero and if I met him I would probably think he was extremely ignorant.
The statement from the Queen which said they will no longer use their royal titles was misleading. Although PH&MM will no longer use them, they have not been stripped of them legally. Maybe it’s a technicality so they can keep receiving funding for their security.

david starling

What does this mean to individuals. I mean is this a good thing? I have Jupiter in my sun for 12 months. I feel u grateful but I can’t see anything amazing. Not as amazing as it was when it was last in my sun 12 years ago

I feel Saturn Conj Pluto in Capricorn is a very bad combination. Saturn's both a slow mover, and is going to retro back towards Pluto again, later in the year, even after it separates Direct more than 5 degrees. It won't move closer to Pluto than 3 degrees, the next time though.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I feel Saturn Conj Pluto in Capricorn is a very bad combination. Saturn's both a slow mover, and is going to retro back towards Pluto again, later in the year, even after it separates Direct more than 5 degrees. It won't move closer to Pluto than 3 degrees, the next time though.

Oh noooo!! Why don’t u think it’s good? Even with Jupiter hanging around?

petosiris

Banned
What’s classical? Jupiter?

They are too fast to be used reliably with transits. Also they lack vast distance from the Earth. This is basic physics. A small child sitting at the end of a see-saw can exert a force greater than or equal to a much heavier child sitting closer to the center. :smile:

Hkk

Account Closed
They are too fast to be used reliably with transits. Also they lack vast distance from the Earth. This is basic physics. A small child sitting at the end of a see-saw can exert a force greater than or equal to a much heavier child sitting closer to the center. :smile:

Ok see what u mean. Thanx

Ukpoohbear

Royal Peter Phillips UK Queens eldest grandchild
is currently being paid for advertising milk in China :smile:

since this thread is text only
if interested

search online

Diana, Princess of Wales’ niece, Lady Kitty Diana Spencer, has now been reported to be endorsing a rival brand of milk in China.

She is extremely beautiful and elegant looking, just like the late Princess of Wales was - but she is endorsing the milk industry, which forcibly impregnates cows and also contributes to the murder of them, so I hope the cow species won’t mind if I refer to her as a cow. :smile: 🐮

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Diana, Princess of Wales’ niece, Lady Kitty Diana Spencer, has now been reported to be endorsing a rival brand of milk in China.
She is extremely beautiful and elegant looking,
just like the late Princess of Wales was
- but she is endorsing the milk industry,
which forcibly impregnates cows
and also contributes to the murder of them, so
I hope the cow species won’t mind if I refer to her as a cow. :smile: 🐮
This thread being strictly text only

– you can search online if you want to view
quintessentially English image of lush green fields
grand stately homes
with the Queen's grandson sipping resh milk :smile:
i.e.
Hilariously, Princess Anne's son, Peter Phillips
is endorsing milk from Jersey cows
just as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex prepare for a new life of
greater financial independence.

Despite not having a royal title
and never having been a working royal
Mr Phillips, 42, is introduced to viewers as
a "British Royal Family member"
while pictured in various regal settings
aired on Shanghai television.
Prince Harry's cousin, Lady Kitty Spencer, 29
also promoted a separate Chinese milk brand
on a campaign partly filmed at the British Museum.
Raising the question of whether
Prince Harry and Meghan might pursue similar work
as they take more control over their finances.

Gemini888

Tropically, everything's Direct! Even the Lunar Nodes.
It has been going direct for a while now :wink: (if it wasn't for my occasional personal horary self-reading I wouldn't know that).

I read a creepy story about a family with different numbers of retrograde in their charts. They were involved in an accident. The daughter had like zero or one retrograde and had her head completely destroyed. The mom had two retrograde and was seriously injured. The two sons had four and five retrograde respectively and they were either unharmed or got out of hospital with virtually no scar. It later turned out that the mom was abusive and the son got away from home. The 5-retrograde son later got into some more road rage situations but he always got away unharmed.

I could link to that article if you want. I'm too lazy to go search for it right now :sideways: But that story really got me, as I also have 5 retrogrades and also got involved in troubles on the street more frequently than I want to. And I also have never taken much damage. The worst I got from a road rage was a big scar on my feet.

Anyway what do you think of retrograde?

Gemini888

I have known at least four Taurus and none of them are obese. One could be considered overweight, but she goes to the gym frequently. One Taurus is even so thin she is the butt of the joke.