Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

The Bible gives an explanation for the origins of eating meat. Everyone has a heart, but not everyone has morals. The first is not trustworthy and is easily deceived, the word (which is my lamp Psalm 119:105) says.

The origins of eating meat is survival which is understandable, nowadays it’s not necessary and is murder and the hidden slave trade. Everyone does have a heart but what I find confusing is meat eaters have a disconnect between their dislike of cruelty but their choice to eat meat. It’s propaganda which I guess a person who follows scripture like it’s law already has a tendency to do. Real intelligence should have the confidence to have independence of thought, so I see following theology as a kind of self-imposed slavery.

david starling

I read that Zoroastrians believed that a man who didn't eat meat wasn't a "real man".

The Cain and Abel story suggests that God favored the animal sacrifice offering of Abel, who raised livestock, over the plant sacrifice of Cain, who tilled the fields.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
I read that Zoroastrians believed that a man who didn't eat meat wasn't a "real man".

The Cain and Abel story suggests that God favored the animal sacrifice offering of Abel, who raised livestock, over the plant sacrifice of Cain, who tilled the fields.

In the 1000 year kingdom we shall be vegetarian, but there shall be daily and individual animal sacrifices in the Third Temple. Only the poor were allowed non-animal sacrifices in the previous two which won't be an issue next time around. The wages of sin is death and sacrifice motivates repentance. The ultimate sacrifice (which can clean all sin unlike the animal one) of the Messiah has saved millions of born again Christians by making them repent and change their lives. There is only life after the 1000 years, including for all animals.

Last edited:

david starling

In the 1000 year kingdom we shall be vegetarian, but there shall be daily and individual animal sacrifices in the Third Temple. Only the poor were allowed non-animal sacrifices in the previous two which won't be an issue next time around. The wages of sin is death and sacrifice motivates repentance. The ultimate sacrifice of the Messiah has saved millions of born again Christians by making them repent and change their lives. There is only life after the 1000 years, including for all animals.

"The lion shall lay down with the lamb...." -{Isaiah 11:6}

david starling

The constellations have nothing to do with the rulership of Saturn over the wintry signs. :smile:

I don't employ as much physicality as you do, for Sign-rulership. And, I also don't consider the constellations to be Sign-rulers. It's a different branch of the Philosophy of Astrology. Ouranos/Urania were male and female personifications of the Heavens, and the astrologically proper names for the celestial Longitudinal-point of the planet represented by the symbol :uranus:, which is the astrological-indicator that rules Aquarius.