Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

@ UKpoohbear

You asked me for my opinion on a Jeffrey Wolf Green, Neptune Soul link.

I will start to answer.

The 3rd paragraph of your link

"The Soul contains within itself all the prior life memories from every life it has ever lived. And the soul has its own "identity", or ego. This identity or "ego" is not the same as the ego that the Soul creates in any given life on places like Earth. The ego of the Soul is one's "eternal" identity."

I like the idea, of the soul, remembering all past lives, because, without it doing so, the advancements made or not made, would not be recorded. If the soul is our database, then it would save records of past lives.

That is of course, assuming that what he has written is correct.

My problem, with past lives, is, well, lack of faith, and lack of evidence. And, with past lives, I am disturbed that my past lives all determined by some to be humanoid.

If the Soul has its own identity, then experiencing all life forms would seem to be an advantageous thing. So, my Soul, might prefer to come back and learn the lessons of being a wolf. Learning the lessons of living on the edges of society, being hunted, and trying to survive in a world that is encroaching on your habitat. It could be a good lesson for a developer of communities.

Then other lessons are to be learned. Let's say that rocks breathe. Because they do have an oxygen content. Could a soul be cast into stone, as a punishment? For instance, Hitler, everybody's favorite bad guy. could his soul, be sent to the lava pits, to be formed as pumice, to be used one day to scrub the corns of the feet of someone whose Soul survived The Third Reich's methods.

After all, he does mention on places "like" earth. So then, we have to consider, that our Soul, also may have the capability to travel through space, and become an entity, that I cannot perceive.

Anyways, UKpoohbear, that is one paragraph. It may take a while.

Opal

(Apologies in advance for the long reply)

It’s very interesting trying to include animals with reincarnation. I like how at least in your description you say you can go from being a human into an animal because most people say you work up from an animal into a human, but I like in your version there is more equality or at least just a different experience.

For my own opinion I think animals may be different to us altogether, like spiritual guides. They don’t have a thinking capacity like us but they have other gifts like reading energy and some kind of telepathy or another type of communication that we haven’t really discovered yet, and so we can’t recognise it in them.

We can relate to them by our need for love but they are more advanced than us in telepathic ways, they may be closer to the source but they recognise us as being on a journey, or they just love us because they’re so close to the source of consciousness they are here to assist us and it is our ego that takes us away from the source and sees animals as beneath us.

But I’ve observed things that makes me know that my pets are capable of a type of telepathic communication and cats especially react to energy to tell if they are safe or not, which is funny because the more spiritual a human is, the more they learn to read energy off people and it’s more effective than just going by eye contact or subtle body clues. Reading energy is more spiritually advanced, so maybe animals are more advanced than us.

I mean, how brave would you have to be to take a risk and incarnate as an animal and be open to being hunted, killed etc and all for the sake for the love of humanity to helps us grow spiritually or feed us so we can survive long enough to be able to learn? If being close to the source is all that spiritual advancement is about, then animals are more advanced than us because in order to do it you would need to be full of love and have no ego.

For the love of humanity they offer their flesh and blood to feed us to help nourish us so we can grow and learn as humans. But because of our ignorance and ego and because we don’t recognise any other communication apart from language then us humans stupidly think they are beneath us, that because they let us kill them that they are weak...well it could actually be the other way around and we are the stupid, ignorant species that haven’t advanced far enough to see animals for what they are.

So if I was going to change anything about the general consensus of reincarnation it would be to look at animals differently. Almost worship them in a non-god like way.

~

You mentioned about different methods of punishment like for Hitler coming back as a pumice for a Jew he killed (funny lol). I think about that too but I have less thought on it than animals. What I do believe is that you have to feel what you made the other person feel. So Hitler will need to have his freedom taken away, be victimised, tortured, starved, and it’ll take lifetimes to even become a decent human again.

There are bound to be lots of Nazi’s reincarnated, and Holocaust victims. I know I’ve been able to recognise a couple of people who have reincarnated as soldiers with ptsd. I think that’s where my anxiety has come from but guys who are lost with ptsd I think have been ex-soldiers because I believe I’ve met a few of them. And being a warrior myself, it makes sense I recognise them.

One example has the fixed star Facies on his IC and a Neptune/Mars/Uranus in Capricorn but he hides behind his Sun/Venus conjunction of being really camp, even though he can stand up for himself when he’s been picked on. But he’s not present at all, his anxiety is through the roof and I think that’s PTSD from too may lifetimes at war.

I have a past life memory of being shot while lying down in a field unable to move, even though I can feel the enemy coming closer. And then I was shot and the dream stopped and would be impossible to turn around and change it when I tried to, like you can sometimes do with dreams. Ever since then my anxiety has slowly decreased and I can recognise other past-life ex soldiers. When I told that guy that he had seen too much war, he agreed because it’s how he felt rather than believing in past lives for himself, but he’s open to it.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I like your response. I will respond, but, it will take a while, I was out of town, and came back, but, I have meetings tomorrow, and then out of town again, talk soon. Opal

(Apologies in advance for the long reply)

It’s very interesting trying to include animals with reincarnation. I like how at least in your description you say you can go from being a human into an animal because most people say you work up from an animal into a human, but I like in your version there is more equality or at least just a different experience.

For my own opinion I think animals may be different to us altogether, like spiritual guides. They don’t have a thinking capacity like us but they have other gifts like reading energy and some kind of telepathy or another type of communication that we haven’t really discovered yet, and so we can’t recognise it in them.

We can relate to them by our need for love but they are more advanced than us in telepathic ways, they may be closer to the source but they recognise us as being on a journey, or they just love us because they’re so close to the source of consciousness they are here to assist us and it is our ego that takes us away from the source and sees animals as beneath us.

But I’ve observed things that makes me know that my pets are capable of a type of telepathic communication and cats especially react to energy to tell if they are safe or not, which is funny because the more spiritual a human is, the more they learn to read energy off people and it’s more effective than just going by eye contact or subtle body clues. Reading energy is more spiritually advanced, so maybe animals are more advanced than us.

I mean, how brave would you have to be to take a risk and incarnate as an animal and be open to being hunted, killed etc and all for the sake for the love of humanity to helps us grow spiritually or feed us so we can survive long enough to be able to learn? If being close to the source is all that spiritual advancement is about, then animals are more advanced than us because in order to do it you would need to be full of love and have no ego.

For the love of humanity they offer their flesh and blood to feed us to help nourish us so we can grow and learn as humans. But because of our ignorance and ego and because we don’t recognise any other communication apart from language then us humans stupidly think they are beneath us, that because they let us kill them that they are weak...well it could actually be the other way around and we are the stupid, ignorant species that haven’t advanced far enough to see animals for what they are.

So if I was going to change anything about the general consensus of reincarnation it would be to look at animals differently. Almost worship them in a non-god like way.

~

You mentioned about different methods of punishment like for Hitler coming back as a pumice for a Jew he killed (funny lol). I think about that too but I have less thought on it than animals. What I do believe is that you have to feel what you made the other person feel. So Hitler will need to have his freedom taken away, be victimised, tortured, starved, and it’ll take lifetimes to even become a decent human again.

There are bound to be lots of Nazi’s reincarnated, and Holocaust victims. I know I’ve been able to recognise a couple of people who have reincarnated as soldiers with ptsd. I think that’s where my anxiety has come from but guys who are lost with ptsd I think have been ex-soldiers because I believe I’ve met a few of them. And being a warrior myself, it makes sense I recognise them.

One example has the fixed star Facies on his IC and a Neptune/Mars/Uranus in Capricorn but he hides behind his Sun/Venus conjunction of being really camp, even though he can stand up for himself when he’s been picked on. But he’s not present at all, his anxiety is through the roof and I think that’s PTSD from too may lifetimes at war.

I have a past life memory of being shot while lying down in a field unable to move, even though I can feel the enemy coming closer. And then I was shot and the dream stopped and would be impossible to turn around and change it when I tried to, like you can sometimes do with dreams. Ever since then my anxiety has slowly decreased and I can recognise other past-life ex soldiers. When I told that guy that he had seen too much war, he agreed because it’s how he felt rather than believing in past lives for himself, but he’s open to it.

leomoon

Found this randomly on one of my searches. Perhaps some of you will find it useful.

https://oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/ois6.pdf

Terrific! Ironic, it has 360 pages. :wink:

Ref:
"The Soul contains within itself all the prior life memories from every life it has ever lived. And the soul has its own "identity", or ego. This identity or "ego" is not the same as the ego that the Soul creates in any given life on places like Earth. The ego of the Soul is one's "eternal" identity."

Edgar Cayce would have explained it a little differently, when he said the soul has an individuality, and the ego has a personality. Same idea .
Individuality comes from the combination of all lifetimes placed on the earth I presumed. Not sure if we are also elsewhere, but I think some of us are. Shame I can't ask him to clarify further.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I am very manly indeed. :cool: What alphanumeric code did you use aside from the summation? :unsure:

AJS 1
BKT 2
CLU 3
DMV 4
ENW 5
FOX 6
GPY 7
HQZ 8
IR 9

This is the modern 26 letter method. There is others, this is the main system used for various methods of numerological divining. There are many methods of interpretation.

Ukpoohbear

I like your response. I will respond, but, it will take a while, I was out of town, and came back, but, I have meetings tomorrow, and then out of town again, talk soon. Opal

No problem, there’s nothing more daunting than responding to a long reply. I couldn’t help it, my thoughts weren’t clear yet. Take your time...

petosiris

Banned
AJS 1
BKT 2
CLU 3
DMV 4
ENW 5
FOX 6
GPY 7
HQZ 8
IR 9

This is the modern 26 letter method. There is others, this is the main system used for various methods of numerological divining. There are many methods of interpretation.

I thought that the only way to divine something was to transliterate into Hebrew and use gematria. Don't need to add them up and be left with 9 sun sign numerology. What does 52 mean?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Petosiris
755619991 - 52 - 7

Only one feminine 6

Name number 7, associated with books:smile:

52 is the sum of all the numbers before it. 5 plus 2 equals 7. You add the sum first to determine if it is a master number.

11, 22, 33 for instance are master numbers

Opal

Premium Member
Terrific! Ironic, it has 360 pages. :wink:

Ref:

Edgar Cayce would have explained it a little differently, when he said the soul has an individuality, and the ego has a personality. Same idea .
Individuality comes from the combination of all lifetimes placed on the earth I presumed. Not sure if we are also elsewhere, but I think some of us are. Shame I can't ask him to clarify further.

360 yeah that is cool! Number 9, number 9😄

Opal

Premium Member
@Petosiris

The word divining has many meanings. Dowsing or witching with a rod or pendulum or forked stick is divining, as is doing astrology.

petosiris

Banned
@Petosiris

The word divining has many meanings. Dowsing or witching with a rod or pendulum or forked stick is divining, as is doing astrology.

I mean divination that claims prophesy rather than causation.

There is astrology, which is scientific, and there is astrology, which is divinatory. Most traditional astrologers made a big difference. Might be the same with dowsing, who knows.

petosiris

Banned
Last edited: