Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
How to lose weight

Based on this horary, can anyone please tell me what this horary advises when it comes to how i should lose weight?I asked what I need to do to lose weight? And i dont mind how basic the answer is, whether that be eat less and exercise more or to get some kind of out of norm therapy or relaxation, whatever. Tarot cards are too hard to read regarding this. my paper cards say my mum's vibro disc would make me lose weight. only prob is i cant borrow it. it's at her house. and the school holidays are the worst for my weight gain. the kids refuse to do any exercise so that means i cant do exercise. Being low on money doesnt help either. Thanks in advance.

My interpretation - if i look at the moon representing myself, it shows my love for emotionally fulfilling activities like kayaking and swimming and surfing. this is true. but it's in the holidays with the kids that i put on weight. im stuck with them all day everyday. it could also mean mastering one's emotions to avoid overeating. 6th house rules weight, which is jupiter in 7th cap. so perhaps outdoor hiking/walks with my partner (but he's always working anyway), having a strict goal/plan and sticking with it, resistance exercise. being angular advises to exercise more frequently/move more. sun (2nd ruler) in cap advises to be more restrictive with eating.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_lose_weight.35914.9671.jpg (49.7 KB, 24 views)


Last edited by Abby83; 01-01-2020 at 09:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-01-2020, 02:36 PM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 309
Re: How to lose weight

Dont forget to look at 2nd house. What goes into the mouth. Sun in 7th is asking to be mindful when with others. Moderation. Also with the moon in pisces, maybe eat more fish. Drink a glass of water before and after meals. For a filling effect. I've seen people have success with eating only half their portion. Discipline. Get a partner a simple stroll to just get moving.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-01-2020, 11:21 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
Dont forget to look at 2nd house. What goes into the mouth. Sun in 7th is asking to be mindful when with others. Moderation. Also with the moon in pisces, maybe eat more fish. Drink a glass of water before and after meals. For a filling effect. I've seen people have success with eating only half their portion. Discipline. Get a partner a simple stroll to just get moving.
That's impossible for me. When i see food, i eat it. And if i dont eat it at that time then when i leave it's still on my mind and i eventually overeat. Only way i can avoid it is to be around undereaters, which i am not.

I like the fish idea. I love fish.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-02-2020, 12:18 AM
eekndyn eekndyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
That's impossible for me. When i see food, i eat it. And if i dont eat it at that time then when i leave it's still on my mind and i eventually overeat. Only way i can avoid it is to be around undereaters, which i am not.

I like the fish idea. I love fish.
You can do it. Small steps. Intuitive eat. Dont deprive yourself. It's truly about discipline. We all have our vices. Try starting when the moon wanes after the 6th. I wonder with sig in the 9th, have you ever had your thyroid checked? Jup/Me are moving into a cj. Both sig of the thyroid. Which we know can do havoc internally. I hope you get valuable insight from others here. But I do know you can do it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-02-2020, 05:00 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
You can do it. Small steps. Intuitive eat. Dont deprive yourself. It's truly about discipline. We all have our vices. Try starting when the moon wanes after the 6th. I wonder with sig in the 9th, have you ever had your thyroid checked? Jup/Me are moving into a cj. Both sig of the thyroid. Which we know can do havoc internally. I hope you get valuable insight from others here. But I do know you can do it.
Re sig in cadent and thyroid - i know right? like in my natal chart the significator is also in cadent house (12). Im definitely someone who needs to eat very little and still has boundless energy. it would totally make sense that i have something moving slow whether that be metabolism or thyroid or lymphatic. ive had thyroid and metabolism and stomach checked by professionals, they all say those organs are working well. so im guessing it's my lymphatic system and the only thing that really helps with that is exercise.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

well on a positive note i decided to turn to my psychic visions for a bit of advise. i asked god. i saw a vision of a bow and a ribbon. so i tried dance with ribbons and therabands and i must say it gave me a good workout that wasnt hard and worked my muscles.

Second thing i tried was the virbro disc. this is great cos it energises me so i have the energy to exercise. but i must say, when it comes to my kids, as much as i love and miss them their constant crying and fighting drives me nuts and drains my energy again!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-09-2020, 12:58 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,015
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
well on a positive note i decided to turn to my psychic visions for a bit of advise. i asked god. i saw a vision of a bow and a ribbon. so i tried dance with ribbons and therabands and i must say it gave me a good workout that wasnt hard and worked my muscles.

Second thing i tried was the virbro disc. this is great cos it energises me so i have the energy to exercise. but i must say, when it comes to my kids, as much as i love and miss them their constant crying and fighting drives me nuts and drains my energy again!!!!
Mars is in the 5th house of children in this chart.

Maybe a solid exercise/hobby that included your kids would help them to stop arguing and fighting with each other?

Is there some very physical game or exercise or hobby that you can all do together, to deflect their negative energy and burn off some toxic energy"?


ETA: We had 2 doggies that had grown up together and gotten along well. For some reason they began being aggressive with each other and had a few scuffles.

The trainer insisted we begin running them together, twice a day. They stopped fighting as soon as we began doing that.

Last edited by katydid; 01-09-2020 at 01:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-09-2020, 03:30 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Mars is in the 5th house of children in this chart.

Maybe a solid exercise/hobby that included your kids would help them to stop arguing and fighting with each other?

Is there some very physical game or exercise or hobby that you can all do together, to deflect their negative energy and burn off some toxic energy"?


ETA: We had 2 doggies that had grown up together and gotten along well. For some reason they began being aggressive with each other and had a few scuffles.

The trainer insisted we begin running them together, twice a day. They stopped fighting as soon as we began doing that.
Thank you.

Interestingly enough my cards tell me to do physical activity with the kids too. question is what? they dont like anything. we like going to the beach. my knees are not good enough to run. id jump on a trampoline if i could afford one. do u have any other ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-11-2020, 07:37 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,015
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Thank you.

Interestingly enough my cards tell me to do physical activity with the kids too. question is what? they dont like anything. we like going to the beach. my knees are not good enough to run. id jump on a trampoline if i could afford one. do u have any other ideas?
Is there anyplace you could swim together?

Do they like to dance?

My 4 yr old granddaughter loves to do dance moves from YouTube videos that her Mom finds for them to do together. Online dance classes...

Do your kids do any sports?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-12-2020, 06:17 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Is there anyplace you could swim together?

Do they like to dance?

My 4 yr old granddaughter loves to do dance moves from YouTube videos that her Mom finds for them to do together. Online dance classes...

Do your kids do any sports?
I just realised i do physical activity with them everyday but i dont lose weight. i get sore and tired but i dont lose weight. we do 'just dance' on youtube, walk to parks and swim.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-12-2020, 06:30 AM
Iced8Ace Iced8Ace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 309
Re: How to lose weight

Sorry this isn't regarding the horary, but you could try intermittent fasting. It's helpful for weight loss. If you choose to give it a try, just don't overdo it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (01-14-2020)
  #12  
Unread 01-14-2020, 09:28 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Thanks Iced.

I want to add a few more things i find odd about my body and my weight.

Re weight loss - im finding unusual patterns with my body that i didnt have prior to giving birth to my twins. After my son my body and energy levels and muscular strength went back to normal. After the twins i found huge weight gain in upper body and tummy. On the positive, my muscles are super relaxed, which i like. On the negative, if i do any physical activity at all i get muscle aches and pains above normal and for a long period of time. It's not a good soreness. I cant push through it. And it makes me eat more. I find the vibro disc is indeed working very well, but my cards advise me to do some ab work as well, but no upper body. it's so weird. like, working out my upper body makes me real hungry so i eat more and put on more weight. so im avoiding upper body exercises.

i had to stop the diabetes medication which was doing a great job at decreasing my appetite, my sugar levels, gave me more energy and i was stronger. I had diahrroa and stomach pain and dr said this is a sign my liver doesnt like it so i had to stop.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-23-2020, 08:44 PM
Iced8Ace Iced8Ace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 309
Re: How to lose weight

Sorry I'm late. Drink plenty of water, that will help with the hunger. Try stretching beforehand. The soreness should go away once you become consistent but don't ignore any long term aches and pain. See a doctor for that.

If I can, I recommend jumping rope. It's excellent cardio. You can do it at home, too. These guys talk about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fln49R_npXw

They're comedians but know what they're talking about. Stay motivated and all the best!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (01-24-2020)
  #14  
Unread 04-05-2020, 06:59 PM
zarya zarya is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 181
Re: How to lose weight

1.astro: travel to either india, uk, turkey, albania, macedonia, serbia and you will lose weight
2. ask someone who has done it but is not selling or advertising anything
3. use neera syrup instead of food, cheap but very effective, movie stars use it go drink it anytime you are hungry and you will make it, 10 days therapy
4. do not hang out with fat people please no offense, find some thin people to hang out with and try to enjoy their company, this will help a lot.
5. spend a lot of money to deflate your jupiter - not really a recommendation
6. buy and use quantum medicine device, not that expensive if i remember i would tell you the name, german made and NOT a joke
7. change something in your lifestyle, very important, something you think you will succeed easier than losing weight

edit sorry for reviving such an old post

Last edited by zarya; 04-05-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 04-05-2020, 07:50 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Based on this horary, can anyone please tell me what this horary advises when it comes to how i should lose weight?I asked what I need to do to lose weight? And i dont mind how basic the answer is, whether that be eat less and exercise more or to get some kind of out of norm therapy or relaxation, whatever. Tarot cards are too hard to read regarding this. my paper cards say my mum's vibro disc would make me lose weight. only prob is i cant borrow it. it's at her house. and the school holidays are the worst for my weight gain. the kids refuse to do any exercise so that means i cant do exercise. Being low on money doesnt help either. Thanks in advance.

My interpretation - if i look at the moon representing myself, it shows my love for emotionally fulfilling activities like kayaking and swimming and surfing. this is true. but it's in the holidays with the kids that i put on weight. im stuck with them all day everyday. it could also mean mastering one's emotions to avoid overeating. 6th house rules weight, which is jupiter in 7th cap. so perhaps outdoor hiking/walks with my partner (but he's always working anyway), having a strict goal/plan and sticking with it, resistance exercise. being angular advises to exercise more frequently/move more. sun (2nd ruler) in cap advises to be more restrictive with eating.
Exercise - if you can afford a pt even if just once per month then use it. Looking at horary and 9th house you need an expert to help you.
Eat what you want however cut down on the sweets and savouries. Each week cut down on something until you are eating the minimum of rubbish food and all is healthy. Donít believe in the give yourself a treat. Youíre not a dog. Eat what u want but just cut down on it. Exercise daily even if for half an hour to start off with. If you can go for a daily walk or run do it. Skipping in the garden is good.
If you have a treadmill run for an hour after 3 weeks of walks or skipping. On treadmill run for 45 mins fast or slow just run and sweat it out.
You wonít see a difference for 6 months and then after that you will. And you will start to live a healthier lifestyle. Stretch after your workouts like and twice or three timeís per week do muscle workouts with dumbbells. For arms and legs. Donkey kicks are good and squats to keep legs toned. Also do abs workouts three times per week before running or skipping. Make sure you drip with sweat after it and thrive on it. Yoga and Pilates wonít do anything for you to start off with. You need to trim the excess fat first and next year you can ADD Pilates or yoga. You will lose a lot of weight by December and 2021 you will be a slimmer version of yourself and more toned. Then you just need to continue with this but maybe not so many workouts.
Summary
Now to start with workout 5 days per week skipping treadmill etc and then after 3 weeks do 4 days and week after 5 days and alternate like this. You need to rest too! Remember eat what you want but cut down!
Eat 3 timeís per day- breakfast needs to be healthy but big. Lunch and then dinner.

In between you must snack on healthy yogurts and nuts. Some fruit but donít go mad as too much of a good thing is bad.

Hope this helps
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 04-16-2020, 06:39 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Based on this horary, can anyone please tell me what this horary advises when it comes to how i should lose weight?I asked what I need to do to lose weight? And i dont mind how basic the answer is, whether that be eat less and exercise more or to get some kind of out of norm therapy or relaxation, whatever. Tarot cards are too hard to read regarding this. my paper cards say my mum's vibro disc would make me lose weight. only prob is i cant borrow it. it's at her house. and the school holidays are the worst for my weight gain. the kids refuse to do any exercise so that means i cant do exercise. Being low on money doesnt help either. Thanks in advance.

My interpretation - if i look at the moon representing myself, it shows my love for emotionally fulfilling activities like kayaking and swimming and surfing. this is true. but it's in the holidays with the kids that i put on weight. im stuck with them all day everyday. it could also mean mastering one's emotions to avoid overeating. 6th house rules weight, which is jupiter in 7th cap. so perhaps outdoor hiking/walks with my partner (but he's always working anyway), having a strict goal/plan and sticking with it, resistance exercise. being angular advises to exercise more frequently/move more. sun (2nd ruler) in cap advises to be more restrictive with eating.
Would also be interesting to see your natal chart if comfortable with doing so 😊
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 04-17-2020, 05:28 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Dont worry guys. I found out the cause and the treatment for my weight gain and it was far more 5D than i expected it to be. Never in my life have i or anyone ive known been able to understand the effects of negative energy, how that energy effects the endocrine glands, and that certain bushflower essences can stop these endocrine glands from making me fat on purpose.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 04-17-2020, 07:04 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Dont worry guys. I found out the cause and the treatment for my weight gain and it was far more 5D than i expected it to be. Never in my life have i or anyone ive known been able to understand the effects of negative energy, how that energy effects the endocrine glands, and that certain bushflower essences can stop these endocrine glands from making me fat on purpose.
So have these remedies worked?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 04-18-2020, 02:39 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,063
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
So have these remedies worked?
Yes. I lost 2 kg in the first week and 1kng every other week. Have lost 10kg already and changed nothing else in my life. So that's the effect negative energy directed at me had on my body. But i dont think that's something you would be able to see in astrology. I've had nothing but negative energy directed at me since pluto entered capricorn. In my natal chart im pluto so pluto transiting capricorn is me. And it's in detriment of the moon and jupiter and had hard squares to uranus when it was transitting aries. and hard squares to some of my natal planets. then transiting neptune was in opposition to my natal venus and mars. I really was experiencing hell from everywhere. I know that when pluto enters aquarius life will suddenly be so much easier for me. Uranus in taurus has already been a blessing.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 04-18-2020, 11:14 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,015
Re: How to lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Yes. I lost 2 kg in the first week and 1kng every other week. Have lost 10kg already and changed nothing else in my life. So that's the effect negative energy directed at me had on my body. But i dont think that's something you would be able to see in astrology. I've had nothing but negative energy directed at me since pluto entered capricorn. In my natal chart im pluto so pluto transiting capricorn is me. And it's in detriment of the moon and jupiter and had hard squares to uranus when it was transitting aries. and hard squares to some of my natal planets. then transiting neptune was in opposition to my natal venus and mars. I really was experiencing hell from everywhere. I know that when pluto enters aquarius life will suddenly be so much easier for me. Uranus in taurus has already been a blessing.
Which bushflower essences have been effective for you?

I have used Bach Flower Emergency essences with great success for emotional issues, m like fear or panic.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 04-18-2020, 12:03 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: How to lose weight

And how do you use these?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 04-18-2020, 12:04 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: How to lose weight

Also what about reshaping your body? Do you still do training to shape yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 04-18-2020, 01:42 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,755
Re: How to lose weight

Wow 2kg in first week and 1kg thereafter, Iím defo gonna try these essences!! On a slightly related note, I spoke to an animal communicator this morning who also recommended a holly bark flower essence for my cat to help with anger, so weíre all gonna be essences up!

She recommended a spritzer bottle with mostly water and with a cap full of vodka in with the essence of else the essence would disappear after a couple of weeks, perhaps a human essence could be made into a spray using this method too.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 04-18-2020, 06:48 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Wow 2kg in first week and 1kg thereafter, Iím defo gonna try these essences!! On a slightly related note, I spoke to an animal communicator this morning who also recommended a holly bark flower essence for my cat to help with anger, so weíre all gonna be essences up!

She recommended a spritzer bottle with mostly water and with a cap full of vodka in with the essence of else the essence would disappear after a couple of weeks, perhaps a human essence could be made into a spray using this method too.
How do you use them?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 04-18-2020, 08:14 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
How do you use them?
The lady said you can put them in your pets drinking water or massage them around the ears while petting them and then there that spritz mixture idea. For humans I imagine a spritz would also be good, and dabbing them on to pressure points like behind the ears, wrists, back of knees, in the bath.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
lose, weight

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.