The Key of Mysteries

Opal

Premium Member
No, and Ive been reckless with it. Ive just had to experiment with banishment and stuff, and just deal with a lot of **** - philosophy has been my way of purifying myself.

Do you dowse? I do. I find it very relaxing. I use pendulums, rods, sticks, I saw a swag lamp lying in a back yard I was working at, I couldn't help myself, I lifted it by its chain, and said show me yes. It did. :biggrin:

david starling

Since these are her Ages, it connects to the tropical rulership of Saturn, arrived at intuitively. Working hard, getting the job done, and taking some time to enjoy your success. Saturn approves of that.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Since these are her Ages, it connects to the tropical rulership of Saturn, arrived at intuitively. Working hard, getting the job done, and taking some time to enjoy your success.

Yes, the card is of Saturn. It is interesting isn't it David, the Ages in the cards.

I was not thinking we would be here, but here we are. I am gaining a better understanding of and admiration of the cards.

I have always thought of them as a tool used by The Knights Templar after the Friday the 13, October 1307 fiasco, with Pope Clement and Francis the Fair, capturing, jailing and killing many of the 10,000 of them for the monies in France's banks to get Francis out of his massive debt.

It is said that they used them to communicate without speech.

Opal

Premium Member
Make two ells out of a clothes hanger, turn on a tap, check it out!

Pendulums are fun, right now, I am trying to feel without tools, sometimes I want to dowse, but I don't want to be seen to be dowsing.:whistling:

Or a ring on a string, I prefer pendulums with a point on the end, much more directional, as in map dowsing.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Dowsing of underground resources is really interesting, but in terms of speaking with spirits by letters, do you know that the ideomotor effect and muscle reading account for all of it, since blindfolded people dowse and ''ouija board'' meaningless words?

Opal

Premium Member
Dowsing of underground resources is really interesting, but in terms of speaking with spirits by letters, do you know that the ideomotor effect and muscle reading account for all of it, since blindfolded people dowse and ''ouija board'' meaningless words?

So you dowse? Cool! Do you use the one's that you put a fragment of what metal you are looking for?

Oil, is a sticky subject. They are pushing electric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujz-c_nDWHA

O.I.L.
Jeff Beck

Tell me you love me, I think about it every day
Addicted to the sweet sticky stuff
That makes a man a slave
I just need another hit, just another sip
From that bright black tick tick pump
You keep your drink dough and drugs
There's only one kinda 'crude' that I love
I can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get enough of that sticky
Yeah, I would kill for the thrill and I regularly do
Popping bottles of black bubbles baby
You gotta do what you gotta do
I just need another hit, just another sip
From that bright black tick tick pump
And if you stop me having more
But I tell you there'll be war
I can't get enough of that sticky stuff (O.I.L.)
Can't get…

petosiris

Banned
So you dowse?

No, I don't. I experimented with a pendulum some years ago when contacting ''the archangel Gabriel''. It obviously was Satan acting through the ideomotor effect that was affecting my brain.

There is a really cool amateur mentalism trick I used to do in school. Get yourself blindfolded and ask a friend to put a tiny coin somewhere in a big room or a field. Then take his hand by the wrist somewhat gently, and go in different directions. The ideomotor effect of the person would make him wiggle very lightly, but still noticeable, without the person realizing, whenever you are moving towards the coin (getting hot), finding it very easily. People move in the same way unconsciously when getting words through swinging pendulums over letters.

Still dowsing for underground resources like petroleum doesn't seem sinful (it is supposed to be based on natural qualities right), and some have made millions of dollars doing so like Uri Geller. I am saying that dowsing with letters, and ouija boards are obviously satanic frauds.

I think most use dowsing rods, not pendulums for underground resources though.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
No, I don't. I experimented with a pendulum some years ago when contacting ''the archangel Gabriel''. It obviously was Satan acting through the ideomotor effect that was affecting my brain.

There is a really cool amateur mentalism trick I used to do in school. Get yourself blindfolded and ask a friend to put a tiny coin somewhere in a big room or a field. Then take his hand by the wrist somewhat gently, and go in different directions. The ideomotor effect of the person would make him wiggle very lightly, but still noticeable, without the person realizing, whenever you are moving towards the coin (getting hot), finding it very easily. People move in the same way unconsciously when getting words through swinging pendulums over letters.

Still dowsing for underground resources like petroleum doesn't seem sinful (it is supposed to be based on natural qualities right), and some have made millions of dollars doing so like Uri Geller. I am saying that dowsing with letters, and ouija boards are obviously satanic frauds.

I think most use dowsing rods, not pendulums for underground resources though.

Modern day, start with maps and pendulums indoors. For field work, rods, most definitely, the wind can be disturbing.

They do have dowsing boards, similar to a Ouija board. but, I don't usually use them.

petosiris

Banned
You have to be an idiot to think that oujia boards are actual communication with spirits after knowing this information (not unconscious ones of course). You can try carrying out the blindfold experiment of oujia boards yourself.

Opal

Premium Member
Well, goodnight all! We are off the topic, but it has been a good night. Thank you all for the evening of pleasure.

Opal

Premium Member
You have to be an idiot to think that oujia boards are actual communication with spirits after knowing this information (not unconscious ones of course). You can try carrying out the blindfold experiment of oujia boards yourself.

I agree. But, I like going on field trips. Opal wants a new ring!:smile: