What is the reason behind his ignorance?

shannaro

Hi guys,

I casted one chart in which i would like to have your assistance. There is one guy (my friend) who has a romantic relationship with my other friend. all of us are going to spend new year together. He lives in another country, so he should visit us. However, last two weeks he started ignoring my friend, which is very unusual and he ignores me as well. if i guessed correctly, as i am the one who asks, as his frined, I should take first and 11the houses. So does it mean that behind his ignorance is the problem in his family? as mercury is in fourth house opposition with uranus

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_is_the_reason_of_this_ignorance_hr.71949.114478.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_is_the_reason_of_this_ignorance_hr.71949.114478.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 40

kalinka

So you are asking about the boyfriend of your friend. right? I assume that she is your better friend, that's why we use your 11th for her and he is her 7th. Mercury (she) and your moon are in scorpio, in his 12th house and receiving Jupiter (him) by term. Sun is ruled by Jupiter, which indicates how much you are thinking about the issue with him now. First of all Jupiter is in his first house in his own rulership and in conjunction with venus. Sorry to say that, but it seems that he is currently involved with someone else. Jupiter is in some kind of way selfish and in addition he is in mercury's detriment. He doesn't want her anymore or at least he has a problem with her. Venus (this other woman) is in mutual reception by detriment with mercury. Probably they will never meet but they don't like each other or rather they harm each other because of him. Venus is namely also in love with Jupiter. Moon applying to a conjunction with mercury and because your both significators aren't receiving each other in good dignities, this conjunction could cause a dispute between you and her.

Last edited:

shannaro

Thnaks for your answer <3 I also had doubts that he maybe has someone, as he was not so gnetle and caring with my freind anymore, even ignored me. That was strange...

waybread

I agree with Kalinka.

Maybe let him know that it is OK if he can't make it. That unless you hear from him within a few days, you will assume your New Years plans with him are off, and that you will go ahead with arrangements for alternative plans. If you don't hear from him, Fine. If he is planning to come, this tactic should get a response.

Aquarius358

Hi guys,

I casted one chart in which i would like to have your assistance. There is one guy (my friend) who has a romantic relationship with my other friend. all of us are going to spend new year together. He lives in another country, so he should visit us. However, last two weeks he started ignoring my friend, which is very unusual and he ignores me as well. if i guessed correctly, as i am the one who asks, as his frined, I should take first and 11the houses. So does it mean that behind his ignorance is the problem in his family? as mercury is in fourth house opposition with uranus

Here's my thinking on this:

You are L1, the Sun.
Your friend (the guy) is L11, Mercury.
Your friend's romantic interest (you believe) is Jupiter, and there's certainly no reason to believe he's stopped being 'romantically' involved in some way because Mercury is moving towards a trine with Neptune and romantic idealisation.

However, Mercury and Jupiter are in Signs that are in aversion to each other - i.e it is as if they are standing back to back, not looking at each other or having anything to do with each other.
You are in between them. You are in the middle.
This is the picture in the chart and is symbolically important.

Moon has just separated from an opposition with Uranus.
This indicates a sudden 'change of mind' by you or - I would suggest - your male friend in relation to this matter.

Even when Jupiter changes Signs and moves into Capricorn in the not too distant future, there is still not going to be any contact by Mercury and Jupiter which confirms that the 'cooling off' between your 2 friends is going to continue.
Nor is Mercury going to make any meaningful contact with you, the Sun, when it moves into Sagittarius in December.

Another thing : Mercury's antiscion (i.e the 'shadow' of your friend - which can show what's going on behind the scenes) is at 17 AQ.
This is in your 7th House.
Or - importantly - his 9th of overseas or higher education or law/legal matters or the 'monastic' life - any of which could indicate where his focus is.

But really, there's only one way of knowing what's going on for him but to ask.
____

shannaro

Thank you for your affort guys <3 I will explain what happened. My best friend (she) had fight with this boy, as he told her that they had communication problems, and she couldnt understand him. So, my friend told him not to come to us anymore, and because of this I had fight with her. It is a long story, but at the end she didnt think about me at all, because his coming here had huge meaning for me as well