Medical negligence?

naturalesoul

Does it show there is a case for Medical negligence or malpractice. The list is extensive.

Attachments

• med mal.png
    med mal.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 30

naturalesoul

So I posted this . I am the daughter and dealing with doctors who have been negligent. I am wondering if this is something I should seek. I am assuming I am in the 11th? Venus? Or where do I start? I know I would need to turn the chart? Since I am asking and not my dad. Would I be the 11th? The 12th would be the opponent? Mars? 10th house is the Judge? The decision maker? The verdict would be the 4th house?

Attachments

• med mal.png
    med mal.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 32

kalinka

Your dad is Jupiter. The doctor is mercury and mars in his 9th. (I'm using regiomontanus houses). Mars as his L10 is also the treatment. Mars is strong in his essential and accidential dignities, that's why I don't see a negligent on the whole here. Mars and mercury receive moon in fall, which suggest your doubts. Jupiter is in mars' term, mercury in Jupiter's term. So they are doing their best. Since moon is thinking strongly about mercury, mercury could indeed signify one doctor you have the most doubts with. He is retrograde and peregrine and under suns beam;i.e. in fact he did make mistakes or malpractice.

Last edited:

naturalesoul

Passiflora,

He has Cancer but is actually going to surgery tomorrow. However, he had test done and they were scans. (oncologist)The scans show all his internal organs as no cancer. The cancer has metasticized as we have other documentation showing it has from another physician.(his urologist) They have yet to start any hormone therapy or radiation for his prostate cancer but he did have a prostatecomy in August. He is Stage 4.The scans that were done show his spleen is in normal working and no problems. It is documented. Only one problem, he doesnt have a spleen!There are other issues as well that I have began following. I've considered talking to an attorney about a law suit for medical negligence.

Aria Venue

third party question!!
father=jupiter
your father's doctor is signified by his turned 7th...9th house rules doctors in general as educated people..but my doctor is 7th..so virgo=mercury, more than one probably..since virgo double-faced..retrograde..sorry but this chart has neither degrees or anything so i can't say anything else than that.but i guess from the thread mercury also peregrine..so peregrine, cadent and retrograde...well it seems that indeed must have been Medical negligence from their part..since you specifically asked for that
mars rules also radix 6th(hospital), his treatment... as the forthcoming operation (surgery)

If you want place the exact data(place-date-time) of your question so we can see more...and if that was your exact question..I suppose you didn't ask about your father's medical problem..since you seem to know that already.
keep in mind that asking: "what is the cause of my father's illness" is different from: "is the doctor of my father good...bad..etc"
so explain always why you ask something and give the background story

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

So I posted this . I am the daughter and dealing with doctors who have been negligent. I am wondering if this is something I should seek. I am assuming I am in the 11th? Venus? Or where do I start? I know I would need to turn the chart? Since I am asking and not my dad. Would I be the 11th? The 12th would be the opponent? Mars? 10th house is the Judge? The decision maker? The verdict would be the 4th house?
useful if you provide clarification :smile:

because
third party question!!
father=jupiter
your father's doctor is signified by his turned 7th...9th house rules doctors in general as educated people..but my doctor is 7th..so virgo=mercury, more than one probably..since virgo double-faced..retrograde..sorry but this chart has neither degrees or anything so i can't say anything else than that.but i guess from the thread mercury also peregrine..so peregrine, cadent and retrograde...well it seems that indeed must have been Medical negligence from their part..since you specifically asked for that
mars rules also radix 6th(hospital), his treatment... as the forthcoming operation (surgery)

If you want place the exact data(place-date-time) of your question so we can see more...
and if that was your exact question..
I suppose you didn't ask about your father's medical problem
..since you seem to know that already.
keep in mind that asking: "what is the cause of my father's illness"
is different from: "is the doctor of my father good...bad..etc"
so explain always why you ask something and give the background story

JUPITERASC

Passiflora,

He has Cancer but is actually going to surgery tomorrow. However, he had test done and they were scans. (oncologist)The scans show all his internal organs as no cancer. The cancer has metasticized as we have other documentation showing it has from another physician.(his urologist) They have yet to start any hormone therapy or radiation for his prostate cancer but he did have a prostatecomy in August.

He is Stage 4.The scans that were done show his spleen is in normal
working and no problems.
It is documented.
Only one problem, he doesnt have a spleen!
There are other issues as well that I have began following.

I've considered talking to an attorney
about a law suit for medical negligence.
so just to be clear regarding your question
so that the correct significators be assigned :smile:

can you confirm the following or not
that
you are asking
whether or not to consult an attorney
because you are wondering
whether or not you "should" sue for medical negligence or not