Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.

Unread 11-07-2019, 02:17 PM

Missing cat

My cat went missing on oct 11. I have looked everywhere. I have asked around too but I haven't found anything. And everyone is like "It's just a cat. Move on". But I just wanna know what happened to him even if he's dead I need closure. Please help me. Someone said i needed a horary chart so I am in Jamaica and asking the question... Where is my cat at 9:20 am my time,

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts, and moved this topic from Chat to Horary. - Moderator]

Last edited by Lieanna19jess; 11-15-2019 at 12:21 PM. Reason: I needed to add horary chart
The Following User Says Thank You to Lieanna19jess For This Useful Post:
Dubyadude1986 (11-10-2019)
Unread 11-07-2019, 02:29 PM

Re: Missing cat

We need your exact location - name of the city.
Unread 11-10-2019, 12:05 PM

This is the horary chart I found. http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewto...e466711a8db563
Unread 11-10-2019, 10:32 PM

What day did the cat go missing and what month. The 30th of august, or the 11th of oct? Also, what year?

Did it go missing just once or twice?

Last edited by Dubyadude1986; 11-10-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
What day did the cat go missing and what month. The 30th of august, or the 11th of oct? Also, what year?

Did it go missing just once or twice?
That isn't relevant to casting a horary chart, if that's what you're trying to do. The horary chart is to be cast for the date, time, and place of asking the question, not the date the cat went missing. Unless you were trying to do event astrology? I've moved this to the horary section because of the OP's mention of horary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
We need your exact location - name of the city.
No, what we need is the horary chart. The rule is that if you're asking a horary question, you provide the chart yourself, because you're acting as your own astrologer. Others just help interpret the chart. We can't have respondents act as the OP's astrologer for horary purposes because that would result in multiple charts cast for different locations and different times, which would invalidate all the charts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieanna19jess View Post
That's someone else's horary chart. It's not valid for you. You need to cast your own chart, using your own location and the date, time, and place of your question. One person's horary chart cannot be reused by another, even if the kind of question asked is the same.

Please read our horary guidelines before using our horary forum: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ead.php?t=8586
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!

Last edited by Osamenor; 11-11-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:37 PM

How do i make my own chart
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:39 PM

@kalinka I'm in Montego Bay
Unread 11-11-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 11-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Again, please read the horary guidelines. They include a link to the instructions for uploading a chart. Jupiterasc also posted a helpful how-to in this thread.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Unread 11-11-2019, 07:25 PM

I already checked. The link doesn't generate anything
Unread 11-11-2019, 10:35 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I already checked. The link doesn't generate anything
Yes it does. I just checked it myself. Please CAREFULLY read the whole post, and note the phrases in blue: those are links. One of them goes to how to cast and post a chart.

Jupiterasc also posted the instructions in this thread. If you still don't know how to post a chart, that means you aren't reading them.

Unread 11-11-2019, 10:42 PM

When i clink on the link on the page that says how to upload chart, it says there's nothing there and that i should contact the administrator
Unread 11-11-2019, 10:44 PM

And yes i am looking at what Jupiterasc posted
Unread 11-11-2019, 10:58 PM

This is what i got by using the fjrst one. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/8d2nyBc"><a href="//imgur.com/a/8d2nyBc"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Unread 11-12-2019, 06:22 PM

The chart you posted isn't the chart for your question. You have to put 11.oct., 9.20 am in Montego Bay, if it's really the right time because you asked that question already earlier in another thread. In my experience the right birth time of the horary chart is when you cast that chart (if you don't know the time anymore when the question came first in your mind).
Unread 11-14-2019, 03:01 AM

Wait, the date of birth is the day i asked tche question?
Unread 11-15-2019, 12:42 PM

Ok I changed the date to when I first asked the question. Please check it out now and tell me what you think.
Unread 11-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
The chart you posted isn't the chart for your question. You have to put 11.oct., 9.20 am in Montego Bay, if it's really the right time because you asked that question already earlier in another thread. In my experience the right birth time of the horary chart is when you cast that chart (if you don't know the time anymore when the question came first in your mind).
October 11th is the date her cat went missing, not the date she asked the question. The right date for a horary chart is the date of the question, NOT the date of the event. She didn't join this forum til November, so she can't have posted the question on October 11th.

Unread 11-16-2019, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
October 11th is the date her cat went missing, not the date she asked the question. The right date for a horary chart is the date of the question, NOT the date of the event. She didn't join this forum til November, so she can't have posted the question on October 11th.
Yes, sorry, my fault!
Unread 11-16-2019, 05:15 PM

Hi Lieanna19jess,
There are chances you will get your cat back in 6-8 weeks. Did you fight with your neighbor or sibling few days before the cat went missing?
I think the cat is there somewhere in your neighborhood. Try checking again.
Thank you!
Unread 11-17-2019, 01:26 AM

I can't really remember fighting with my brother and I don't really talk to my neighbors plus it's almost 6 weeks since he's been gone. Do u mean six weeks from now?
Unread 11-18-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

Helllloooo...can you please take a look at the chart and tell me what u think
Unread 11-18-2019, 03:00 PM

Question Re: Missing cat

Quote:
My cat went missing on oct 11. I have looked everywhere. I have asked around too but I haven't found anything. And everyone is like "It's just a cat. Move on". But I just wanna know what happened to him even if he's dead I need closure. Please help me. Someone said i needed a horary chart so I am in Jamaica and asking the question... Where is my cat at 9:20 am my time,

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts, and moved this topic from Chat to Horary. - Moderator]

The cat could have been gone lost and is in north eastern direction, is there any river by that direction?
Unread 11-18-2019, 03:15 PM

I have some doubts that the chart has the right birth time...Anyway when we judge this chart, your cat is represented by venus. I'm using regiomontanus houses. The last aspect of the moon was a conjunction with neptune (= about 3 Degrees=3 weeks between the time your cat was missing and your question), which reflects the matter. Moon also separated by a square with venus. Venus is in your 12th house (you don't know where he is) in Jupiter's rulership but peregrine. I think he is far away and he is struggeling to find the way home. Venus will meet Jupiter by conjunction but it will take a while. So you'll find him or he will come back. If we are taking mercury for your cat, then he will definitely return to you.

Last edited by kalinka; 11-18-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Unread 11-18-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavensmystery View Post
The cat could have been gone lost and is in north eastern direction, is there any river by that direction?
Thanks n no i don't know of any river nearby but i'll ask around when i get home. There's only one place I haven't been where I think he may be but idk the way n it's very far

Tags
missing