Something very interesting happened

Scherzy

His friend confessed that he liked me.
He knew.
What will happen now? He used to be interested in me. I don't know if his interest has gone because of his friend.
I wrote him a message, told him I didn't understand this complicated situation.
He didn't answer or couldnt.
Will this situation contiune like this ? He doesn't want me anymore?

If I knew he still wanted me, maybe I could find a way out.

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 45

kalinka

There is some interest of both sides but I don't think that much more will happen in this situation. Aspects of the moon and sun between saturn are separative. Moon is voc.

Scherzy

There is some interest of both sides but I don't think that much more will happen in this situation. Aspects of the moon and sun between saturn are separative. Moon is voc.

How bad :surprised:
I don't understand how he let his friend write to me if he liked me.

kalinka

I'm seeing Saturn's antiscia in conjunction with Venus in your 5th house. So something underlying (behind the scenes) is going on. But if you two really will meet each other due to this antiscia is vague to say because there is no reception between Saturn and Venus. So this could maybe only reflects the situation (he "knows" and you "know it" but nothing happens).

Last edited:

Scherzy

I'm seeing Saturn's antiscia in conjunction with Venus in your 5th house. So something underlying (behind the scenes) is going on. But if you two really will meet each other due to this antiscia is vague to say because there is no reception between Saturn and Venus. So this could maybe only reflects the situation (he "knows" and you "know it" but nothing happens).

He called me and he said he didn't know this situation :innocent: