Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

Yeah, I realised that we went down different paths on the forked road. To give you an idea of where I am, I am making a sort of "internal constellation of ideas" and the Saturnine philosophy as practiced by the professors is a branch among many. If some of those professors happen to be German, a critical look at the occult influences of their history is warranted and logical to me.

Wiligut was a runes guy not astrological as far I know. You could even say that the antisemitism of the regime was a holdover from medieval times where the church was burning everyone for being heretics. Jews would then be classed as "Christ killers"

Speaking of looking back historically, I had this really good and comprehensive book on Rastafarianism that I didn't give a **** about as a teenager, and its now gone. Serves me right.

conspiracy theorist

Fortunately I know the hole in the wall where I can get that book. Who knows, I might even scan it so I can have an e-copy.

Probably the literal facts of the scapegoat isn't as important, but there's no doubt that some belief systems require a "Satan" that bolsters the cause of the "elect". A philosophy that has a good vs. evil. Whether it is advancing the good news of the "one true God" or ethnic cleansing to usher in a thousand year Reich to be ruled by a masterrace. Anyone and anything against the case is suspect.

I'm reminded of a couple of videos I shared the other day. The one I shared on west vs. east storytelling. The structure of a traditional western story requires conflict while conflict isn't necessary to an eastern story. How funny then, that a lot of the influences that are dominant in the western world were actually from the middle east.

Last edited:

david starling

Yeah, I realised that we went down different paths on the forked road. To give you an idea of where I am, I am making a sort of "internal constellation of ideas" and the Saturnine philosophy as practiced by the professors is a branch among many. If some of those professors happen to be German, a critical look at the occult influences of their history is warranted and logical to me.

Wiligut was a runes guy not astrological as far I know. You could even say that the antisemitism of the regime was a holdover from medieval times where the church was burning everyone for being heretics. Jews would then be classed as "Christ killers"

That's empirical evidence that the history of this tropical Age, beginning with the formation of the Roman Catholic Church, isn't that of tropical Pisces--far too confrontational and dictatorial. The atrocities of this Age, including the 2 World Wars and the smaller, regional wars ongoing, are neither Neptunian nor Jupiterian. Fits the Saturn/Mars axis of Capricornian Age-rulership quite well.

conspiracy theorist

That's empirical evidence that the history of this tropical Age, beginning with the formation of the Roman Catholic Church, isn't that of tropical Pisces--far too confrontational and dictatorial. The atrocities of this Age, including the 2 World Wars and the smaller, regional wars ongoing, are neither Neptunian nor Jupiterian. Fits the Saturn/Mars axis of Capricornian Age-rulership quite well.

What would the sidereal Age of Pisces contribute to this picture? Does the sidereal cycles focus on spirituality have any bearing at all? Or do you see it working more subtly?

david starling

What would the sidereal Age of Pisces contribute to this picture? Does the sidereal cycles focus on spirituality have any bearing at all? Or do you see it working more subtly?

More subtly is a good description. The Age defines the generally accepted version of reality. In Saturnian reality, Neptune is a "delusional" influence, and vice versa. For example, "What profiteth a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?"-{Mathew 16:26} is Neptunian, as is "As you do unto the least of these, so you do unto Me"-{Mathew 25:40}
The purely Saturnian-influenced view is that there's no soul, no afterlife, and no true code of morality--the material world is all that matters, and devil-take-the-hindmost.

Last edited:

ynnest

You sound scared, old chap! I think you have Mercury in Scorpio natally and it is conjunct the transit as we speak! You’ve gone practically crazy! Crazy I say! You also sound scared of my friend! Haha!

U

Yeah, go ahead and believe that if that makes your pollyramous happy.

Skiddidodles of snoodles for your poodles is all I can say for chicks like you and your carcircle friend.

Y

Ukpoohbear

Well it’s over with that guy before it begun. He didn’t turn up to the date on Saturday and even though he apologised and said he travelled to visit a friend on the Friday, there was a lack of conversation, which made me feel cold and left out and when I voiced it, he just didn’t reply to me and so I waited a few days and then blocked him. The guy led with sex but couldn’t give me any conversation, I definitely need someone with water!! My soul is crying for it! I kinda saw it coming.

conspiracy theorist

More subtly is a good description. The Age defines the generally accepted version of reality. In Saturnian reality, Neptune is a "delusional" influence, and vice versa. For example, "What profiteth a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?"-{Mathew 16:26} is Neptunian, as is "As you do unto the least of these, so you do unto Me"-{Mathew 25:40}
The purely Saturnian-influenced view is that there's no soul, no afterlife, and no true code of morality--the material world is all that matters, and devil-take-the-hindmost.

I'm interested to know your thoughts on the dichotomy between the esoteric (sidereal) and exoteric (tropical). It seems that the exoteric is dominant in this age, while the spiritual will be dominant in the upcoming one. I'm wondering what determines the supremacy of one over the other - is it the current "state" of humanity or the nature of the greater cycles that determine the more influential force.

I know it's a mixture, but from what I'm getting from you Capricorn seems to be the more forceful influence.

conspiracy theorist

You have also mentioned the technological progress as a positive on a Capricornian age. Has there been any positive moral/spirtual qualities that have arisen as a result of the tropical age of Capricorn? Is there nothing that Cap energy has to offer from an inner perspective?

david starling

You have also mentioned the technological progress as a positive on a Capricornian age. Has there been any positive moral/spirtual qualities that have arisen as a result of the tropical age of Capricorn? Is there nothing that Cap energy has to offer from an inner perspective?

I credit the 12/12 Regulating-ruler of Capricorn, Venus, for an increasing sense of morality, especially regarding women, children, and the disabled.
Unfortunately, Saturn is a tough Native-ruler to regulate, was known as the "devourer of children", and promotes the "might makes right" and "the survival of the fittest" doctrines . But, at least the morality is in place, telling us right from wrong. Human sacrifice and outright slavery (not including "wage slavery") have come to be considered immoral as well.

david starling

I'm interested to know your thoughts on the dichotomy between the esoteric (sidereal) and exoteric (tropical). It seems that the exoteric is dominant in this age, while the spiritual will be dominant in the upcoming one. I'm wondering what determines the supremacy of one over the other - is it the current "state" of humanity or the nature of the greater cycles that determine the more influential force.

I know it's a mixture, but from what I'm getting from you Capricorn seems to be the more forceful influence.

The Kali Yuga might explain it. That's a state of separation, a split, between the spiritual and material worlds, with the latter taking precedence. Pisces is spiritually oriented at its core, whereas Capricorn is more materialistic. We need both worlds in harmony, working together, which should become the major result of the Aquarian Age.

conspiracy theorist

Ah, the books.... what about Bowie's chart qualifies it for strong Gemini influence?

For fun I looked up the charts of two other individuals who were known for prodigious personal libraries - John Dee and Bhagwan Rajneesh "Osho". For Rajneesh Gemini rising with a huge Capricorn Stellium. Sagittarius Sun. With the available chart of John Dee, Sagittarius rising however no personal planets in Capricorn. He does have the angular nodal axis/Uranus in Gemini like Bowie.

Cap research found Gemini and Capricorn prominent in the charts of Scientists

conspiracy theorist

I credit the 12/12 Regulating-ruler of Capricorn, Venus, for an increasing sense of morality, especially regarding women, children, and the disabled.
Unfortunately, Saturn is a tough Native-ruler to regulate, was known as the "devourer of children", and promotes the "might makes right" and "the survival of the fittest" doctrines . But, at least the morality is in place, telling us right from wrong. Human sacrifice and outright slavery (not including "wage slavery") have come to be considered immoral as well.

Interesting trad tidbit about Capricorn. As one of the "crooked" signs, it signified cripples if sufficiently afflicted. IIRC it shares that with the sign Pisces.

conspiracy theorist

One of the gripes I have of the new age movement is summed up well by this statement.

"Ideas are like hardy spores, and sometimes the presumed origin of a concept may be only the reappearance of a much more ancient idea that had lain dormant." - Carl Boyer