Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

You know what? It's really funny that because he isn't spiritually awake he quickly jumped into the "practical" thing first :wink:

Yeah it’s an indicator he is following the same shallow route in life that leaves him unhappy! Me putting my foot down and showing him another way is part of his awakening.

ynnest

Who or what is in control? Consciousness?

U

Ever thought about the possibility that a British little ginger working as a waiter in an indian fast-food restaurant holds the keys to the progression of what people define as the "infinite universe", and that this guy is a farting snarter?

Y

conspiracy theorist

I'm digging the Scorpio energy in the sky. It's Mars energy cooled down, relentless, infused with staying power and uncaring of victory or defeat. It also has resulted in a broader contact with the general public, while increasing impersonality. But that could just be because its in my 11th house.

Always enjoy Scorpio season

david starling

I'm digging the Scorpio energy in the sky. It's Mars energy cooled down, relentless, infused with staying power and uncaring of victory or defeat. It also has resulted in a broader contact with the general public, while increasing impersonality. But that could just be because its in my 11th house.

Always enjoy Scorpio season

Venus just left Scorpio for Sagittarius. So, it's Mercury and the Sun. I'm digging it too. :biggrin:

conspiracy theorist

Harder for me to get the atmospheric feel of Sagittarius energy. Maybe because I'm so inundated with it. With Scorpio time, the air in the night is simultaneously crisp & sharp, while being "pregnant" at the same time. I find it really agreeable. I got that familiar sense even moreso over the new moon, when there were still 4 planets in the sign.

david starling

Harder for me to get the atmospheric feel of Sagittarius energy. Maybe because I'm so inundated with it. With Scorpio time, the air in the night is simultaneously crisp & sharp, while being "pregnant" at the same time. I find it really agreeable. I got that familiar sense even moreso over the new moon, when there were still 4 planets in the sign.

On Nov. 19th Mars will ingress Scorpio with the Sun at 27 degrees and Merc in the middle.

david starling

The building guy I am working with right now is so phenomenal I asked for his birthdate 🙄
Total mastery of his craft and no ego about it (well, I can see he appreciated his work being well-regarded enough to get more work, but that was it).
I’m assuming the interesting synastry explains why this particular mastery was so soothing at this time (besides a very interesting chart): Saturn conjunct my wild mercury, mars conjunct my moon, and his mercury-Venus conjunction in Capricorn falling in the correct house for me.

What's his Sun-sign?

Ukpoohbear

Update for sake of continuity: so he got invited to a party on Friday at the last minute and he said he has his own mind so is allowed radio silence lol he didn’t make it round on Saturday because of that but then again I wasnt sleeping well so would have cancelled anyway.

My friend ended up coming round on Friday night and gave me a sleeping nice pill and I was asleep in 5 mins. I’m not gonna take them again even though he left me some. I’m still feeling groggy after taking one on Friday.

Ukpoohbear

Ever thought about the possibility that a British little ginger working as a waiter in an indian fast-food restaurant holds the keys to the progression of what people define as the "infinite universe", and that this guy is a farting snarter?

Y

Although I hadn’t specifically considered that possibility I get the idea that the mundane is part of the cosmos. But how did you know I am ginger and work an in Indian restaurant as a waiter? :worried:

U

ynnest

Although I hadn’t specifically considered that possibility I get the idea that the mundane is part of the cosmos. But how did you know I am ginger and work an in Indian restaurant as a waiter? :worried:

U

The farting snarter is the FIRST and most IMPORTANT criteria and the ginger waiter stuff is secondary ONLY if the FIRST criteria is first fulfilled!

This first criteria is INCREDIBLE IMPORTANT and it needs to be ranked above all else in my opinion!

Y