Struggling in every possible area.

greybeard

When you fight against something, or someone, you give that thing life and power. Your mind is turned toward the enemy, and as you think on the enemy you feed it. It grows in its power over you. It becomes obsessive.

What if you look in the mirror, admit you're a 105 pound weakling, admit defeat and leave off the fighting.

If you ignore a thing...it doesn't exist, has no power.

The road to peace leads through self-acceptance.

A silly story: When I turned 21, I decided to become a millionaire by 24. At 23 I realized my "plan" was failing. So I threw out the millionaire dream, and decided I would become a Failure instead. I have succeeded at being a failure beyond my wildest dreams. Examine your goals and expectations; they may be unrealistic and beyond your reach.

True story: My dogs, my best friends, have both died. No one in my family wants to talk to me. I am utterly alone. And I am old. I look at my situation and realize I am just sitting here waiting to die. Not good. I need to serve others, live life...not wait for the grave to swallow me.

So, off I go to Mexico. Another adventure.

Many years ago I realized how weak I am. I knew I couldn't fight it; my weakness is stronger than I am. So I accepted (embraced) the weakness and turned my life over to a higher power. Now, when I need strength, I have it. The power minds the store.

Think about it. It does no good to blame things on your horoscope. Or your mother. Your life is in your hands.

Last edited:

three M symbols

Some things are not your fault. Some others are.
In both cases, it's up to you to assure you can fix the situation.

I have a bunch of bad mental health placements (Mercury 12th house, NN 12th house, Saturn in 5th H opposing Sun, Scorpio ASC conj Mars, A Virgo Moon with harsh pluto aspect, Chiron conjunct Sun and Venus, etc, etc....

Those placements mean I'm prone to something. (depression or anxiety, or both for some of them). But it doesn't mean I or you have to be depressive or in extreme anxiety all your life.

It's up to you to find your way
I had those issues, it was my fate. I'm not depressive anymore. Without those mental health problems, I could not have become the person I'm today.
There are some things that still terrify me. But I'll work on it. And next year, or in a decade, I'll be able to face them.
I'll be able because I would had took my responsabilities, to assure I can be able to fix the situation one day. Even if it takes a lot of time. Time helps to change, and so efforts do.

But the time you're spending on this thread, it's a time you're loosing.
We give you advices. Applies some of them, or change the way you're searching a solution.

If you do the same thing again and again, the result won't be different
Even if I would like to, I can't face your fears to change your life.
It's your responsability to do some actions

Last edited:

three M symbols

Sometimes mistakes are the right path. No matter what you do, "god" will give you synchronicities and opportunities to make your situation evolve.
We learn from our mistakes. If I didn't make mistakes, I won't know how to improve my life and my skills

Ukpoohbear

The richest man in the world has a list as big he needs to fix. The happiest man in the world is aware of his list but picks yo the guitar anyway ;) it is Sunday, forget your list today, work on it Monday-Friday. Today happiness is a cup of coffee! :)

Ukpoohbear

It's Chronic Loneliness,so a day after or a day before doesn't make to me any difference,after i finished high school,i am completely alone from friendships.

Yes but if you just accept it then it can make it easier. I have chronic loneliness too, it’s not good but when I remember to accept it, it helps me feel more settled. That doesn’t mean I don’t think about how to improve it and work on myself. You should try complaining less and be grateful for having your health, not being homeless. Can you do that?

It’s not your issues that are the issue it’s your perspective on it. Accept how you feel and you won’t complain so much.

I spoke to my doctor once about the reasons I was depressed and one of them was that I live alone and he said he would love to live alone which was pretty funny. He will have heard a lot of depressed people over the years and when I said to him it’s either do or die he nodded like that was what every depressed person needs to decide, you either work on it or you give up.

But you know what’s making you complain? Your ego. Try being humble and grateful. Remind yourself to accept your life for what it is.

You’re a shop assistant who wishes he could afford to love out of his parents house and be less lonely. I know a lot of people who could relate to that. But it’s your ego that is causing your depression because you refuse to accept your lot.

Ukpoohbear

On a soul level, it’s like the universe is forcing you to realise that happiness comes from within, not by having what you think you need or want.

“The ego is sustained by continuous resistance.” Eckhart Tolle.

Last edited:

vedicRaj

I use Vedic. I tried entering the GPS coordinates into a calculator, and I got Thessaloniki, Greece as birth place...hope its right.

You just entered you Sun major period on Feb-2019. Your energies will have naturally shifted during this time. You enter your Moon period in Feb 2025, which again your energies will shift as you deal with Karmas associated with your natal moon.

You mentioned career. Your 10th house is seen for career. Your 10th house is ruled by Venus. Most definitely you should focus on a career which lets your express yourself artistically. It may to be focused on writing, so could be excellent for writing/drawing or anything that involves creative self expression. This is even more so, because Jupiter aspects your Venus.

From your Moon of how you feel, your 10th house is ruled by Jupiter, which is in the 12th house of foreign lands. Perhaps you feel the need to write about international affairs.

Overall, growing up at home was rough for you. Relationship with the mother and the father are both strained. Communication with the father is not great as well. You might have attained a technical degree, as Mars is the engineer and in the 5th house of education. You can still apply this degree, but you need to focus on creativity more

Amit89

Hi Nightgale,

I've only read the first two pages.

Are you seeking counselling?

Take things into steps. If you dont like the way you look and feel go to the gym, change your style, have a haircut etc.

With loneliness, shyness.

Take things into small steps. Dont be so hard on yourself. Think more positive.

You can make small talk to people at the train stop or say hi to passers by and make good eye contact to them.

Read up on current affairs, have hobbies, be charming.

You can join clubs, classes, volunteer.

Last edited: