Quesited on cusp

HeartTree

update: she hasnā€™t spoke with him about her feelings yet. Apparently she tried but something came in the way at that time. Also she says that she is tired of being more keen person here and is very near to let the whole thing be. Is this shown at the chart?

tikana

update: she hasnā€™t spoke with him about her feelings yet. Apparently she tried but something came in the way at that time. Also she says that she is tired of being more keen person here and is very near to let the whole thing be. Is this shown at the chart?

this is what you guys dont understand about horary.
querent asked if she SHOULD express her feelings..
answer is yes

she doesnt do anything ... now you are asking if her change of mind is in the chart. you are seeking answer inside of a totally different question

HeartTree

Well Tik then Iā€™m totally confused šŸ˜ as so far I have heard in this forum that chart will show the situation and the future outcome as it is. Like the ā€œbig pictureā€. And have had my share on belittling too šŸ˜šŸ˜Of course question is important but in this case she wanted to know if she is well received = should she reveal her feeling. And because she has tried one time before asking question and ones after I was thinking maybe there is something showing this outcome in the first place. So she has tried to do something.

Last edited: