Moirai: The Thread of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypocryphy

Good EVENING everyone:

Here I will begin by systematically predicting the death of famous individuals (as time permits) based on various principles and techniques, from Hellenistic to Modern methods as I have developed my own system, in a sense.

Why you might ask? Because death is not the end my friend. But it was astrology's first purpose, predicting winners and losers, and usually to lose was to die. So in essence, this is a thread that supports the validity of astrology from its roots, or as the Nords would say, from Yggdrasil.

Jimmy Carter
The first on this list is Jimmy Carter. As of now I know of no illness to befall him or from which he suffers. Nevertheless, sometime between summer and fall (as his time has not been rectified and is rounded), expect by September. If I had to pick a day it would be September 30th, 2019. It is unclear if he dies on this date or if it becomes apparent that he soon will pass away. When he does pass away, it will get by natural causes, e.g., organ failure/aneurism/etc.
(Methods: Solar Returns, Progressions, Uranian Directions/Progressions)

I will add to this list as I can, those whom I deem to had a relatively imminent death approaching and who are in the public eye.

I suppose I'm putting my huevos on the line but that's what you have to do ...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Good EVENING everyone:

Here I will begin by systematically predict the death of famous individuals (as time permits) based on various principals and techniques, from Hellenistic to Modern methods as I have developed my own system, in a sense.

Why you might ask? Because death is not the end my friend. But it was astrology's first purpose, predicting winners and losers, and usually to lose was to die. So in essence, this is a thread that supports the validity of astrology from its roots, or as the Nords would say, from Yggdrasil.

Jimmy Carter
The first on this list is Jimmy Carter. As of now I know of no illness to befall him or that he suffers from. Nevertheless, sometimes between summer and fall (as his time has not been rectified and is rounded), expect some time around September. If I had to pick a day it will be September 30th, 2019. It is unclear if he dies on this date or if it become apparent that he soon will pass away.

I will add to this list as I can, those whom I deem to had a relatively imminent death approaching and who are in the public eye.

From past observation - Death Prediction attracts
antipathy from Modernist Western Tropical practitioners on our forum
however Vedic practitioners seem to consider it routine :smile:
past contentious debate on the topic include
MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=morality
shall be interesting if our forum ethos has changed since November 2013
which is when OP discussion began

Cypocryphy

From past observation - Death Prediction attracts
antipathy from Modernist Western Tropical practitioners on our forum
however Vedic practitioners seem to consider it routine :smile:
past contentious debate on the topic include
MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=morality
shall be interesting if our forum ethos has changed since November 2013
which is when OP discussion began

Haha! Yes! I expect as much. I also expect antipathy toward my typos as I am on an PC that has the worst keyboard imaginable. Extending that, I work/worked with Vedic astrologers and I have some stories to tell. For example, I believe it was a night chart, with many planets combust below the horizon; :saturn: out of sect and in fall, etc. in :opposition: to :mars:. I warned my boss this guy will threaten me when I tell him that his financial woes will not end anytime soon. He did more than threaten me; he vowed to kill me if he saw me in the street. Incidentally, these were aspects proper and partile. So that can happen with clients sometimes. My boss who was a Vedic practitioner (KP system) said "he needs to get used to the truth." Yeah. I said he'll end up in prison or suffer a violent death by gunfire at some point.

Anyway, that's a tangent. But thank you for the link! :smile:

Cypocryphy

So I have a feeling about Madonna at the moment but of course her birth time is uncertain. I'll try to rectify :whistling: or find someone else. Well, she should have a long life relatively, if the dirty time is correct. She'll live to 68 at least. March 2027. I'll double check this.

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
Haha! Yes! I expect as much. I also expect antipathy toward my typos as I am on an PC that has the worst keyboard imaginable. Extending that, I work/worked with Vedic astrologers and I have some stories to tell. For example, I believe it was a night chart, with many planets combust below the horizon; :saturn: out of sect and in fall, etc. in :opposition: to :mars:. I warned my boss this guy will threaten me when I tell him that his financial woes will not end anytime soon. He did more than threaten me; he vowed to kill me if he saw me in the street. Incidentally, these were aspects proper and partile. So that can happen with clients sometimes. My boss who was a Vedic practitioner (KP system) said "he needs to get used to the truth." Yeah. I said he'll end up in prison or suffer a violent death by gunfire at some point.

Anyway, that's a tangent. But thank you for the link! :smile:

Shocking!! I've never heard of such a thing! That an astrologers job could be dangerous!

Last edited:
Good EVENING everyone:

Here I will begin by systematically predicting the death of famous individuals (as time permits) based on various principles and techniques, from Hellenistic to Modern methods as I have developed my own system, in a sense.

Jimmy Carter
The first on this list is Jimmy Carter. As of now I know of no illness to befall him or from which he suffers. Nevertheless, sometime between summer and fall (as his time has not been rectified and is rounded), expect by September. If I had to pick a day it would be September 30th, 2019. It is unclear if he dies on this date or if it becomes apparent that he soon will pass away. When he does pass away, it will get by natural causes, e.g., organ failure/aneurism/etc.

That’s insane how close you are giving the fact that jimmy carter just fell yesterday October 7th 2019. Normally when an elder falls normally other things start to happen to them which leads to dying that’s sad but it’s normally a fact of life

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey.

First. Apologies to all those to whom I have to respond. I have had a hell of a time the last five or six months. I have to catch up on work stuff today, too. But I will respond, reply. Death, job, money ... tons of stuff going on.

Speaking of death, so again I'm off by a week. I don't know where my notes are or what I was doing to get this date. Anyway, doesn't matter. So it is the latter. This is the precursor to death, more severe than than the hip replacement or cancer, apparently.

I saw Carter on the news and forgot about my prediction. I just remember thinking: Jeez, was he in a car accident? I didn't know what happened to him but his face looked mangled.

Okay. So he fell, stitches, etc. At his age his brain has shrunk (everyone's brain is shrinking at a certain age). So if he did an MRI or anything, it won't show a stroke or anything like that. It doesn't appear right away, so you have to wait a month or so if you want that info and do a scan. (I know as I've personally dealt with this before.) He's on TV so he's going to pull his best happy face and try to show optimum health. His brain just bounced around in his skull in a bad way. He had 14 stitches? If that's the outside, what happened to the inside? :pinched:

Death is near for Carter :crying: November 23rd/24th 2019. But this was +7 days. So beginning of December? I'm winging it right now because I hate rounded times. But he will not live past the ingress of the Sun into Capricorn.

To a wonderful man, good in heart, too good, and wasn't made for the sh** show of the oval office. :innocent:

waybread

Although death prediction has a long history in astrology, I think there are some serious ethical issues.

Richard Houck, who wrote The Astrology of Death Prediction seriously misjudged the timing and manner of his own death.

Jonathan Swift's Isaac Bickerstaff caper is worth noting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Bickerstaff

Cypocryphy

That’s insane how close you are giving the fact that jimmy carter just fell yesterday October 7th 2019. Normally when an elder falls normally other things start to happen to them which leads to dying that’s sad but it’s normally a fact of life

I found out he fell on the 6th. I do hope I am wrong about all of this but that does t happen too often :-/

I found out he fell on the 6th. I do hope I am wrong about all of this but that does t happen too often :-/
I see he just fall again yesterday smh that’s sad but also remarkable (not that he falling but that you predicted this oncoming) May the lord give his weary soul a good rest when it’s his time to depart this world,

JUPITERASC

Although death prediction has a long history in astrology, I think
there are some serious ethical issues.
Richard Houck, who wrote The Astrology of Death Prediction seriously misjudged the timing and manner of his own death.
Jonathan Swift's Isaac Bickerstaff caper is worth noting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Bickerstaff
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/jimi-hendrix-musicians-predicted-their-deaths/
Two years before he released his groundbreaking debut album 'Are You Experienced,'
Jimi Hendrix recorded a self-mythologizing song
called 'The Ballad of Jimi'
that not only elevated the subject of the song (some dude named Jimi)
to a sort of heroic status
it also predicted his death.
The slow, bluesy cut -- which Hendrix recorded with R&B artist Curtis Knight
-- never showed up on an album, but fans are more than aware of it
especially since the song is "dedicated to the memory of . . . Jimi."
Lines like "Many things he would try / For he knew soon he'd die,"
"Now Jimi's gone, he's not alone / His memory still lives on"
and
"Five years, this he said / He's not gone, he's just dead"
weirdly predict the legend's death and legacy five years later :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hey.

First. Apologies to all those to whom I have to respond. I have had a hell of a time the last five or six months. I have to catch up on work stuff today, too. But I will respond, reply. Death, job, money ... tons of stuff going on.

Speaking of death, so again I'm off by a week. I don't know where my notes are or what I was doing to get this date. Anyway, doesn't matter. So it is the latter. This is the precursor to death, more severe than than the hip replacement or cancer, apparently.

I saw Carter on the news and forgot about my prediction. I just remember thinking: Jeez, was he in a car accident? I didn't know what happened to him but his face looked mangled.

Okay. So he fell, stitches, etc. At his age his brain has shrunk (everyone's brain is shrinking at a certain age). So if he did an MRI or anything, it won't show a stroke or anything like that. It doesn't appear right away, so you have to wait a month or so if you want that info and do a scan. (I know as I've personally dealt with this before.) He's on TV so he's going to pull his best happy face and try to show optimum health. His brain just bounced around in his skull in a bad way. He had 14 stitches? If that's the outside, what happened to the inside? :pinched:

Death is near for Carter :crying: November 23rd/24th 2019. But this was +7 days. So beginning of December? I'm winging it right now because I hate rounded times. But he will not live past the ingress of the Sun into Capricorn.

To a wonderful man, good in heart, too good, and wasn't made for the sh** show of the oval office. :innocent:
Well, he is 95 years young currently :smile:
so clearly death would be not unexpected

Cypocryphy

Well, he is 95 years young currently :smile:
so clearly death would be not unexpected

You miss the point. JA. It’s for fast feedback. I could have picked someone else but run the risk of spending too much time looking for a death with feedback this year, and I wanted a prediction with a quick turn around. He could have lived to 100. I would have been years off. Instead I’m 7 days offf with a rounded time.

Does that not penetrate? Or are you that dense? Just kidding hahaha

Cypocryphy

You miss the point. JA. It’s for fast feedback. I could have picked someone else but run the risk of spending too much time looking for a death with feedback this year, and I wanted a prediction with a quick turn around. He could have lived to 100. I would have been years off. Instead I’m 7 days offf with a rounded time.

Or are you that ... dare I say ... :wink:

moonkat235

I think all of this is very impressive Cypocryphy! It's a controversial topic and a lot of people get uncomfortable with these things, but just wanted to say a thank you to you!

Would you go into more detail about what you see using your methods? I see you listed Solar Return, Progressions, and Uranian Directions/Progressions (never heard of this last one) and I was wondering if you'd elaborate on these. Like what did you see in which one and how did it overlap/synthesize?

Cypocryphy

I think all of this is very impressive Cypocryphy! It's a controversial topic and a lot of people get uncomfortable with these things, but just wanted to say a thank you to you!

Would you go into more detail about what you see using your methods? I see you listed Solar Return, Progressions, and Uranian Directions/Progressions (never heard of this last one) and I was wondering if you'd elaborate on these. Like what did you see in which one and how did it overlap/synthesize?

Thank you, Moonkat. :smile: I have to reply to some people first. Then I’ll get to you. I have amalgamated or synthesized my own approach, some of which can’t be taught. I’ll have to explain further but not taught in the normal sense. I also used primary and secondary motion of the Sun. Sometimes I use nothing at all. That’s a fact. So there’s that.

Speaking of which, I’m curious .... 11/9/19 = Death for the “sign beith crooked in its step” and a crooked man we have. Prognosis, death by pneumonia, proximately caused by his broken bones. Virus, bacteria ...

If I were Mr. Carter, I’d request hospice before the hospital kills him prematurely.

We will see. This is a test of sorts. +/- 7 days due to a rounded time.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You miss the point. JA. It’s for fast feedback. I could have picked someone else but run the risk of spending too much time looking for a death with feedback this year, and I wanted a prediction with a quick turn around. He could have lived to 100. I would have been years off.

Instead I’m 7 days offf with a rounded time.

Fox News incorrectly reports President Jimmy Carter has died
https://www.ajc.com/blog/buzz/fox-n...jimmy-carter-has-died/WHcq42YDVSl8wJVent1ouK/
the article has now been updated
with the erroneous mention of Carter's passing removed :smile:

Jimmy Carter 39th president of the United States
recently celebrated multiple record-breaking milestones:
The 40th anniversary of his inauguration was 2017
and in October, he joined George H.W. Bush
as the only other president to reach 94.
On Friday, at the age of 94 years and 172 days
Carter reached a new milestone
becoming the longest-living president in U.S. history.
He did so despite thinking he was on the verge of death just a few years earlier
after doctors discovered that cancer had spread to his brain.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/jim...-longest-living-president-in-history-1.573804

Cypocryphy

Fox News incorrectly reports President Jimmy Carter has died
https://www.ajc.com/blog/buzz/fox-n...jimmy-carter-has-died/WHcq42YDVSl8wJVent1ouK/
the article has now been updated
with the erroneous mention of Carter's passing removed :smile:

Jimmy Carter 39th president of the United States
recently celebrated multiple record-breaking milestones:
The 40th anniversary of his inauguration was 2017
and in October, he joined George H.W. Bush
as the only other president to reach 94.
On Friday, at the age of 94 years and 172 days
Carter reached a new milestone
becoming the longest-living president in U.S. history.
He did so despite thinking he was on the verge of death just a few years earlier
after doctors discovered that cancer had spread to his brain.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/jim...-longest-living-president-in-history-1.573804

Well if you’re saying I’m wrong and that he’s been here before and will come around, I certainly hope so. But the stars say otherwise when he took his first breath and soul and body United.

I am not 100 percent accurate. Nobody is. I’m not even accurate here as I was 6 days off. But I’m right far more often than wrong.

Also, I’m not wanting to derail this thread. I’m not sure if I’ll continue with it. Maybe a couple more. The next will have to be relatively young. Or young. Regardless, let’s not go there and start on conspiracies that he’s still alive and walking the streets of Belgium or some other such nonsense. Not interested in what was but what is to be

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Did I say thank you? I can’t remember but if I didn’t: THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.