Taurus's secrets

PlutoLibScoAsc

This is just for fun.
So I have met some Taurus sun men in my life. And 2 in particular that I got close enough to discover something, hehe.
They love soft toys! Soft, fluffy, cute toys!! haha, that is some girly side of these Taurus men, lol. Have you met any Taurus man that are the same, having a thing with soft toys?? :D

Hkk

Account Closed
This is just for fun.
So I have met some Taurus sun men in my life. And 2 in particular that I got close enough to discover something, hehe.
They love soft toys! Soft, fluffy, cute toys!! haha, that is some girly side of these Taurus men, lol. Have you met any Taurus man that are the same, having a thing with soft toys?? :D

lol i'm glad you said 'soft' toys or very quickly this thread would be something else :bandit:

Taurus are fluffy and cuddly and lovely and beautiful and cute....men and women. They care for the ones they love so so much like a possession. Us Pluto first house libra risings love it Plute! We love it!!

PlutoLibScoAsc

lol i'm glad you said 'soft' toys or very quickly this thread would be something else :bandit:

Taurus are fluffy and cuddly and lovely and beautiful and cute....men and women. They care for the ones they love so so much like a possession. Us Pluto first house libra risings love it Plute! We love it!!

yes, is "soft toys", not those toys... LOL 😂

Yes, we sure love it!!😆😆 can't lie about that 😂

Blaze

Account Closed
Does this then mean that, due to opposition, Scorpio men like hard toys? ...Guess pet rocks exist for a reason. Heh.