Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

I've been revisiting the articles over at x-files astrology, and I like what the author there says about the zeitgeist picking certain people coming into places of influences to enact wider fated circumstances. For example the author delineated revolution in all of the major candidates of the last presidency, which meant that no matter how you sliced it America would be going through a period of instability and change. It's an elegant way to look at astrological influences.

david starling

I've been revisiting the articles over at x-files astrology, and I like what the author there says about the zeitgeist picking certain people coming into places of influences to enact wider fated circumstances. For example the author delineated revolution in all of the major candidates of the last presidency, which meant that no matter how you sliced it America would be going through a period of instability and change. It's an elegant way to look at astrological influences.

In predicting the last Election, I was using Terrence McKenna's Novelty Theory--the increasing desire for more and more of the different and the unusual. I thought having a female President would be more novel than having a wealthy man of European descent. But Hillary was cleverly portrayed by the opposition as a continuation of the "same old thing", with her gender a secondary consideration. Given the bizarre appearance, mannerisms, actions and personality of her opponent, I'd say the Novelty Theory got it right: They both won--she got by far the most votes, he got the reins of power. I'm watching to see where the theory takes us next.

Hkk

Account Closed
Ask Nikola Tesla, how many hours he sleep. :D

Lol may be so but I listen to the doc. And I wouldn’t believe everything you read 😊. Anyway one should have 7/8 hours as you might regret it later. Don’t you feel funny not sleeping longer? I’ve been having sleeping issues since my 12th house has been occupied. Well I blame 12th house. It could’ve been my ex boss 😬😬 lol

Gemini888

Let's say that the stereotype of Gemini unemotionally doing things for the sake of it stands. The realities of the business has a way of smacking a lot of dilettantes/hopefuls in the face, who have the wrong impression of what they are getting into. I'd link a series of videos right now but they are a little too extreme and explicit for this forum.
Being a Gemini, I'm extremely curious about those videos. Can you share them with me through PM? I'd like to see how Gemini is depicted in those videos.

SunConjunctUranus

Lol may be so but I listen to the doc. And I wouldn’t believe everything you read 😊. Anyway one should have 7/8 hours as you might regret it later. Don’t you feel funny not sleeping longer? I’ve been having sleeping issues since my 12th house has been occupied. Well I blame 12th house. It could’ve been my ex boss 😬😬 lol

Hit me with it. How much money you're paying to the drug enterpreneur for telling you to sleep for 7-8 hours a day?

ynnest

Can you elaborate?

Why looking at it as there is something wrong with your soul rather than seeing it as a general advice that is coming from maybe a personal experience in regards to the other person that wanted to share it? Dont know if thats the case but seems like a possibility.

Y

Last edited: