Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-16-2019, 10:54 PM

Grand trines

Hi there,

I notice I have a few grand trines, can any one explain their significance?

Also read my chart in general if possible.

Unread 09-17-2019, 01:07 AM

Smile Re: Grand trines

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexakosioi View Post
Hi there,

The Chart link isn't available.
Unread 09-17-2019, 10:34 PM

Re: Grand trines

The Following User Says Thank You to hexakosioi For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-18-2019)
Unread 09-18-2019, 06:24 AM

You have a pleasant Trine, at the Apex, highest elevated, and in your M.C.-sign; strong and happy; and glad to be in easy communication with both of them.
The unpleasant Trine, is with , which is on poor terms with both the , Domicle-ruler of the Sign opposite its own Domicile-sign; and its two rivals, &
Looks like you have both good friends and bad frenemies.

Last edited by david starling; 09-18-2019 at 06:46 AM.
Unread 09-18-2019, 06:40 AM

Your trine between the Moon-Uranus-Jupiter is actually a really big help for your chart.
The emotions with ambitions, expansion, fortune, new birth, and freedom. I have a similar energy in my chart with my sun instead of the moon. Its quiet a combination and you'll move mountians with this beautiful set of trines, in a good way. The other trine isn't strong enough for me to say worry about..

On the other hand
Your Sun-Saturn, angular Pluto, and Pluto-Neptun-Mars need all the positive energy they can get.
Ego tied with restraint, struggle, and suffering. Very materialistic and survival focused.
Mars-Neptune is by far the closest aspect to the living devil I've ever seen. These people are devilish, manipulative, have a immortal like charisma to them. The ability to softly lead someone to the inner most depths of hell. Add Pluto to that and you add the ability to store an enormous amount of force behind a calm abd rather docile face/personality, this causes a natural explosive pot-stirring effect to the devlishness.
Unread 09-18-2019, 06:55 AM

Wonder why no one mentions fire? The emphasis on the element is very important.
Unread 09-18-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Wonder why no one mentions fire? The emphasis on the element is very important.
You just did!:
Unread 09-18-2019, 07:43 AM

Speaking of this Fire-trine, Jupiter benefits the most, regarding the Element--makes it strong and happy.
Interesting, that the upward-pointing triangle is the actual symbol for fire.
Unread 09-18-2019, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Speaking of this Fire-trine, Jupiter benefits the most, regarding the Element--makes it strong and happy.
Interesting, that the upward-pointing triangle is the actual symbol for fire.
In the sidereal this is still the case for Jupiter as well (as it sits in pisces).
Unread 09-18-2019, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
In the sidereal this is still the case for Jupiter as well (as it sits in pisces).
Jupiter is strong in Pisces, but not happy.
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Jupiter is strong in Pisces, but not happy.
Care to elaborate why?

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:37 PM

To the OP: I would be cautious with Grand Fire trine, especially when there are few hard aspects to support it. The Grand trine is so enclosed the only hard aspect around it is a Venus/Moon square. Grand Fire trine is full of life force and enthusiasm and is great at being pioneer. But the down side is recklessness and ego problem. This is especially concerning when the trine planets are in the career houses (2H, 6H, 10H). You need a lot of conscious will-power to take a hold of this powerful energy or else you will crash and burn, very publicly.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Care to elaborate why?
Jupiter's a workaholic. Likes to expand boundaries. In Pisces--no boundaries to expand.
In 12/12, Jupiter is Domiciled in Virgo, Regulating-ruler of Sagittarius, Motivating-ruler of Taurus, Exalted in Aries, Benefactor in Aquarius.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Gemini888 (09-18-2019)
Unread 09-18-2019, 05:40 PM

Except in sidereal Jupiter is home in saggitarius and depending on who you ask in pisces, and sun is exalted in aries not Jupiter.
Unread 09-18-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Except in sidereal Jupiter is home in saggitarius and depending on who you ask in pisces, and sun is exalted in aries not Jupiter.
Yes. Different pattern. Modernistic siderealism is using the Traditionalistic 7/12 pattern (7 Domicile-rulers/12 Domicile-signs), and hasn't really factored in the outermost 3 astrological planets. Same goes for tropical Modernistic. The dignities and debilities of 7/12 excludes them entirely.
Unread 09-18-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Yes. Different pattern. Modernistic siderealism is using the Traditionalistic 7/12 pattern (7 Domicile-rulers/12 Domicile-signs), and hasn't really factored in the outermost 3 astrological planets. Same goes for tropical Modernistic. The dignities and debilities of 7/12 excludes them entirely.
Not to take over this thread but we have found tha Pluto is to aries, Neptune to Pisces, Uranus to Aquarius. Exalted Uranus to Scorpio, Pluto to Gemini, Neptune is till up in the air.
Unread 09-18-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Not to take over this thread but we have found tha Pluto is to aries, Neptune to Pisces, Uranus to Aquarius. Exalted Uranus to Scorpio, Pluto to Gemini, Neptune is till up in the air.
You say "we". Are you a member of Solunars?
Unread 09-19-2019, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Hi hexakosioi, I'm an aspiring astrologer, following Vedic astrology. Vedic astrology is like an onion, there are many many many layers.

I need your birth time/date and birth location in order to make predictions. Do you mind DMing me this information? I'd really love to analyze your chart and give you feedback in exchange of you telling me what was accurate or not.

If not, no worries.
Unread 09-19-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
You say "we". Are you a member of Solunars?
No. Not any thing advanced. But sure lets go with that and not that I was texting out the door about to be late for class.
Unread 09-19-2019, 01:33 AM

Quote:
No. Not any thing advanced. But sure lets go with that and not that I was texting out the door about to be late for class.
Another possibility was multiple personalities.
Unread 09-19-2019, 02:38 AM

whoam1 - we are many?
Unread 09-19-2019, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
whoam1 - we are many?
All for 1, and 1 for all!
Unread 09-19-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Hi there,

Thanks for your birth info! According to sidereal astrology, you are a Libra rising/Taurus Sun/Leo Moon

Since Libra is your asc, it is ruled by Venus which becomes an important planet for you. Venus is in your 7th house, in the sign of Aries. Itís in a neutral sign, without any malefic planets aspecting it. You are sweet in relationships (whether it be romantic, or business). You are never aggressive when it comes to these matters. You find yourself dealing with a lot of enemies and competition, creating sudden ups and downs in your life. Your Saturn is in mutual aspect with the Sun, which can represent father. Your Saturn also aspects your 4th house, but itís aspecting Capricorn, its own house, so doesnít damage it too badly. I would say and your father had a rocky relationship, but itíll get much better with time, as it is in a Nakshatra ruled by Moon, and Moon is in the 11th house, a house that gets better over time. Your relationship with your parents and people in home have been strained, but itíll get better over time. Your Saturn/Moon aspect creates a Dhan Yoga, a wealth producing Yoga. Especially when you run your Sun or Saturn time period.

You entered your Venus period in 1991, and it lasted until 2011. So almost all of your childhood life can be viewed from Venus. Putting Venus in your asc, itís ruler Mars goes into the 3rd house, and is conjunct Mercury, in the sign of Gemini. Mercury is very very strong here. Because Ketu goes into your 6th house, even though you dealt with enemies/competition, you never gave two shits about it. You were great at dealing with enemies through communication, and heated communication at that. But once you said what was needed to be said, you forget about it. You didnít let the negativity that comes from enemies linger. Enemies at this age indicates bullies. You may also have studied something related to law or medicine. Iím saying this because 5th house is deals with relationships/education (til undergrad). Its in by a nakshatra ruled by Ketu, which is in your 6th house from Venus.

You currently are running your Moon period (until October 2027). This is great time for career matters. You may work for matters relating to home/home land, and you will be very successful at it, bringing you luck and fame.

Does any of this sound accurate so far? Could you tell me what is, and what is not?
Unread 09-20-2019, 08:08 AM

You don't have "a few grand trines". You have one, in Fire. What is of importance is the Element in which the Grand Trine occurs.

The primary dynamic of the trine aspect is "momentum". It "continues along a straight line until some external force acts upon it". Its attributes are repeated actions which result in accretion, natural ease in actions, talents. In astronomy, it is embodied in the Trojan asteroids that accompany Jupiter, Neptune and to a lesser extent Earth (La Grangian points L4,,L5).

Because it acts along the path of least resistance, any over-emphasis of the aspect, such as in a grand trine (in which a certain circularity is inherent) can result in going around in circles, or falling into and deepening a rut.

The Elements in astrology are highly subjective and have to do primarily with how we perceive the world.

Fire sees the "potential" in any situation or object. It might ask, "What could this become", or contrariwise, "From where and how did this come into being?"

Although the cross-sign trine aspect Moon-Neptune is just as strong as if the two planets occupied signs of the same Element, it does not contribute to the grand trine because it does not emphasize a single Element.

Last edited by greybeard; 09-20-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Tags
grand, trines