a stellium in pisces and saturn returns :my lessons are?

mrs.spencer

I have a moon opposite uranus.
venus opposite saturn.
stellium in pisces in the first.

I have been having one of the hardest years ever. Can someone give me their perspective on how the uranus - opposite saturn transit might be affecting my seventh house issues?

Saturn is in my seventh natally.

This has been one of the worst years ever. Saturn needs to stop returning already.
Thanks for any help that comes my way.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=vlafilePt1pmQ-u1196875905&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=6&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=14&smon=10&syr=2008&hsy=12&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jen I usually use placidus system and the chart has changed dramatically, transiting Pluto is on M.C and is currently aspecting all the angles in your chart. Pluto square Asc can mean tension in relationships people may be challenging you right now, watch out for manipulation, or anyone having a destructive influence upon you. Transiting Pluto is also squaring your Mercury this can indicate mental tension at this time and you will be questioning the situation very deeply. Your view on the whole situation will have dramatically changed. Pluto on M.C is demanding you change your life direction now, and Pluto in transit can indicate a difficult time when your life is definitely changing but the process can be very difficult.Have you have any real major changes in life as the chart is strongly activated right now. With Pluto we really have to delve deep during these transits, and face the truth of our life sometimes even if it is very emotionally uncomfortable, changes can be forced upon you at this time. There are some trines coming up later in the year which may help you resolve some of this current stress. The beginning of 2009 sees Transiting Neptune square your Moon some emotional upsets may occur but use this time to really clear your emotions a sort of cleansing especially if the last year has been rough. Lots of self honesty is needed to help you move forward and heal.

The chart I have puts Pluto in 7th. Do you prefer using whole houses, have you read the intepretations for a placidus chart. Does a chart usually change this much when systems are changed. Maybe I have imputted something wrong. I need another astrologer on here to double check the chart, to see if this chart is correct for the Placidus system :) .

I have only just read your whole house vs placidus thread. You do have Venus opposed Saturn this is very similar to Saturn in 7th. It really is up to you use what chart you think is best. :)

mrs.spencer

Shining Ray!!! You are amazing!! Yes, I am going through one of the roughest periods I've ever encountered. It has been ripping me apart. I've been trying to tear away from a relationship that doesn't seem good for me.

However, I've been using the whole house system and it puts saturn transiting natal saturn in the seventh (whole house system) so I thought it was my saturn return combined with uranus transiting my first house of self perception.

If you look at my post "does he feel the same" it's about a relationship that is changing my life your interpretation made me want to cry!

Do you think Picses rules my chart considering the stellium? And my acs...being at 29 degrees...I understand that that is a karmic degree....

mrs.spencer

Shining Ray,

You said you saw some trines coming up for me at the end of this year...can you tell me which ones, or how I can figure those out?

I knew the neptune sqare transit was coming...do you think these transits using the system you used are going to prohibit me from finding the relationship I want until they pass?

The reason I've used whole houses is because the astrolger I've been taking classes from says it tends to be more accurate, however, your intrepreation was right on so I'm not sure...:)

When I saw the Pluto transits in your chart, I knew this is the major reason why you have been having such an awful time, Pluto is on ALL your angles and challenging Mercury. I went through Pluto transits a few years back, and it was tough probably the most difficult emotional time I have ever experienced. Pluto on M.C is squaring Asc and Dsc, this is the relationship angle, plus in placidus you have natal Pluto in 7th and the transiting Pluto aspect with affect the 7th house and relationships with other people. You also have Sun opposed Pluto across the 1st and 7th, which is all about you and relating. I will read your post as I am interested in what is happening in your life right now under these transits. :)

Neptune is your chart ruler, and you have Pisces planets in the 12th, the house Neptune naturally rules, you have a very Neptunian personality. You do have your angles all at critical degrees, which can intensify energy. I have read it can be a karmic degree.

mrs.spencer

Shining Ray! You have been the most helpful! I can't tell you how much your time in regards to this helps me.

Funny I though it was Uranus transit I hated so much! I thought Pluto was ok. Ha!

This has relationship has been all consuming since last year.

The thread is under Relational Astrology.
Could you give me your opinion on his and my synastry...his asc sits exactly on my mc and vice versa. I'm wondering if he is going through the same thing ....I'm going to try to do the house system you used.

If you don't mind me asking ... what kind of pluto transits did you go through and how long?

You have Jupiter trine North node coming up, so expanding your horizons and being more positive in your future development is usually the feeling. Jupiter trine Moon for Christmas and you can be feeling good at this time, which may ease your other difficulties for a bit. Chiron will trine Pluto and so you will see your old wounds in a new way, you will need to unearth and heal old grudges, let go of the pain and learn from the whole experience.

Next year Jupiter will trine Pluto so you can feel more confident and powerful. Later on next year at the end of September Saturn trines Moon and emotions can become stable again.

You have a lot of chances to heal from this rough period, but at the moment try and really go with your feelings and you can be emotionally changed at the end of it, and in time look back and see how well you handled this difficult time. It might not seem that you are coping at times but you are here on the forum and you want to learn which is always positive, and enhances your self growth.

With relationships just take it slowly. :)

mrs.spencer

Shining Ray,

I look forward to reading your perspective on my other relational thread. ( if you write one.)

I have some other questions but I'm not sure where to post them....

i'd like to try to see what kind of transits he is going through, and if we are each others catalyst. I hate to think of this as one sided....:eek:

mrs.spencer

Could someone help me interpret some of the transits going on in this chart?http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=vlafilePt1pmQ-u1196875905;gm=a1;nhor=29;nho2=1;btyp=2;mth=gw;sday=14;smon=10;syr=2008;hsy=12;zod=;orbp=;rs=0;ast=&lang=e&stx2=s=outs=24

If uranus is transiting the seventh over the natal mars in pisces could that be combative in a relationship?

Shining, if you have another interpretation using your house system I'm open to it. Plus I couldn't figure out how to put up just the chart....and not the link.