Can someone please read my chart?

roant14

Employment in my chart?

Honestly I hve no idea what's going on. It's been 1,5 years and it seems like I can't secured even a simple job. I failed to get my dream job at central bank (that bcame the biggest blow last year), also I missed an interview opportunity bcus it's impossible to reach the place.

I really want to give up, but I know I can't. My career define my life and that's my engine. Idk what's going on...

https://ibb.co/mULSxq

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

Re: Employment in my chart?

Honestly I hve no idea what's going on. It's been 1,5 years and it seems like I can't secured even a simple job. I failed to get my dream job at central bank (that bcame the biggest blow last year), also I missed an interview opportunity bcus it's impossible to reach the place.

I really want to give up, but I know I can't. My career define my life and that's my engine. Idk what's going on...

https://ibb.co/mULSxq

Hi - Sorry I can't really give advice on when a job may come through but hopefully others can chime in..just wanted to say it's really interesting to me that you said your career defines your life and is your engine, because of your NN being conjunct your Midheaven. And I think this is a very good placement.

Can you explain why your dream job is to work at a bank? Or what role you plan to take? I'm wondering if its speaking to your Sun and South Node placement, because other areas of your chart to me show an expansive nature

Also, the Taurus IC/Scorpio Midheaven is so interesting to me. Can you speak on your upbringing?

roant14

Hi - Sorry I can't really give advice on when a job may come through but hopefully others can chime in..just wanted to say it's really interesting to me that you said your career defines your life and is your engine, because of your NN being conjunct your Midheaven. And I think this is a very good placement.

Can you explain why your dream job is to work at a bank? Or what role you plan to take? I'm wondering if its speaking to your Sun and South Node placement, because other areas of your chart to me show an expansive nature

Also, the Taurus IC/Scorpio Midheaven is so interesting to me. Can you speak on your upbringing?

It's okay! Thank you for the reply :)
So in uni, I actually took international relations and later found that I really like studying abt int'l trade, economic, banking etc. I just thought the subjects are very interesting and fun.

I took monetery position in central bank bcus that's something I want to involved my self for a long time, it's also what I think I'm good at and it have many benefits (career wise, salary and master degree scholarship). Honestly, master degree scholarship is one of the few strongest reason why I chose c.bank.

I don't really know how to explain my upbringing (maybe more specific questions?). I grow up quite ok I guess. Our family had difficult financial issue when I'm still 3, but later my father able to find away so we can hve decent life until now. I hve limited circle of friends and hve difficulty to trust people. Weirdly, my friends (that I'm not really close with) ask abt me or want to spend their time with me like all the time. Sometimes it made me tired but mostly suspucious. I do hve problem when I face failures, especially if its related with school and career. I won't budge until I get what I want, and most of the time it gave me troubles bcus I don't know how to stop. I can even wait for months to years just to achieve my goals, and this is problem bcus it delay other opportunities (I simply can't see other things if I set my goal)

roant14

Btw, if I may ask, what is expansive nature in my chart that u were talking abt?

corvidcatharsis

Your ascendant is in Capricorn which is generally thought of as a business oriented sign. You have both Neptune and Uranus conjunct your ascendant which tend to make you seem more rebellious, intense or unconventional. This might be affecting others impressions of you during interviews.

You also have a grand trine in the fire signs between Mars, Venus and Jupiter. Grand trines are sometimes considered to be a sign of talent, but can also represent inertia. Grand trines in fire signify passion and energy. The trine between Jupiter and Mars can make you competitive and active. The trine between Venus and Mars and the trine between Venus and Jupiter are probably what is drawing friends around you.

You have a square between the Sun and Mars which also suggests you are active and intense. Furthermore, you have an opposition between Mercury and Pluto. This suggests that you have trouble communicating your ideas to people even though you think about them deeply.

There isn't anything concrete that I can give you based on your natal chart, but I suspect that the early part of your career will be difficult. To do well you will have to learn patience and how to fit in. Your individuality will work against you in your career until you are more established. Later on you may find that your independent streak and tenacity are strengths and you might find a good fit in being in a leadership position or starting your own business.

To get something more concrete about what to expect over the next year maybe try to calculate a solar return. I find solar returns immensely helpful in planning for the near future.

roant14

Your ascendant is in Capricorn which is generally thought of as a business oriented sign. You have both Neptune and Uranus conjunct your ascendant which tend to make you seem more rebellious, intense or unconventional. This might be affecting others impressions of you during interviews.

You also have a grand trine in the fire signs between Mars, Venus and Jupiter. Grand trines are sometimes considered to be a sign of talent, but can also represent inertia. Grand trines in fire signify passion and energy. The trine between Jupiter and Mars can make you competitive and active. The trine between Venus and Mars and the trine between Venus and Jupiter are probably what is drawing friends around you.

You have a square between the Sun and Mars which also suggests you are active and intense. Furthermore, you have an opposition between Mercury and Pluto. This suggests that you have trouble communicating your ideas to people even though you think about them deeply.

There isn't anything concrete that I can give you based on your natal chart, but I suspect that the early part of your career will be difficult. To do well you will have to learn patience and how to fit in. Your individuality will work against you in your career until you are more established. Later on you may find that your independent streak and tenacity are strengths and you might find a good fit in being in a leadership position or starting your own business.

To get something more concrete about what to expect over the next year maybe try to calculate a solar return. I find solar returns immensely helpful in planning for the near future.

Thank u for replying!
For the grand trine, inertia is definitely one of the problem these days. After I failed 100+ job applications, it seems very hard for me to get motivated.
Your description abt individuality againts career also bcome something that I'm aware of. I notice this when I've met people with power that try to control/manipulate me to do something that I don't want to do (I've met these kind of people quite often). I actually keen with order, but yeah, sometimes I'll question it first espcially if it came from questionable people.

Oh and thank you for 'the solar return'. I hve no idea what it was, but I've just chekced it. That will definitely help :)

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

It's okay! Thank you for the reply :)
So in uni, I actually took international relations and later found that I really like studying abt int'l trade, economic, banking etc. I just thought the subjects are very interesting and fun.

I took monetery position in central bank bcus that's something I want to involved my self for a long time, it's also what I think I'm good at and it have many benefits (career wise, salary and master degree scholarship). Honestly, master degree scholarship is one of the few strongest reason why I chose c.bank.

I don't really know how to explain my upbringing (maybe more specific questions?). I grow up quite ok I guess. Our family had difficult financial issue when I'm still 3, but later my father able to find away so we can hve decent life until now. I hve limited circle of friends and hve difficulty to trust people. Weirdly, my friends (that I'm not really close with) ask abt me or want to spend their time with me like all the time. Sometimes it made me tired but mostly suspucious. I do hve problem when I face failures, especially if its related with school and career. I won't budge until I get what I want, and most of the time it gave me troubles bcus I don't know how to stop. I can even wait for months to years just to achieve my goals, and this is problem bcus it delay other opportunities (I simply can't see other things if I set my goal)

That makes sense! As far as expansive nature: You have Uranus/Aquarius in the 1st house, Jupiter & POF in Sag/11th house, Moon in 5th, and the Node conjunct your MC.

Venus and Aries and Chiron in the 8th fit in with this financial interest.

I really hope you can find work soon. You have the NN transiting your 6th house, and also you'll be having your're into the space of your Jupiter Return...So its okay to start expecting good things. Are you into manifestation practices? Vision boards, affirmations?, etc

Last edited:

roant14

That makes sense! As far as expansive nature: You have Uranus/Aquarius in the 1st house, Jupiter & POF in Sag/11th house, Moon in 5th, and the Node conjunct your MC.

Venus and Aries and Chiron in the 8th fit in with this financial interest.

I really hope you can find work soon. You have the NN transiting your 6th house, and also you'll be having your're into the space of your Jupiter Return...So its okay to start expecting good things. Are you into manifestation practices? Vision boards, affirmations?, etc

Omg, thank you so much. I wish u the best too

I'm going to watch closely the jupiter return (I'm honestly really curious abt it).

I'm not quite sure abt manifestation or vision board/affirmation. I don't really hve that 'new year resolution', I understand that I can't keep up with that. I think I'm quite pragmatic.
I actually hve a bunch of vision boards bfore, it's quite fun, but I put them off later bcus it kinda gave me empty feeling. Rather than that, I like to have notes, like to-do list for something that I've/will be engaged with, important events/websites etc. As a methodic person, it does helped me a lot.

Talking with friends/family give me sense of motivation. I don't really talk abt my problems, but they serves as good distractions.

StelliumNoise

Omg, thank you so much. I wish u the best too

I'm going to watch closely the jupiter return (I'm honestly really curious abt it).

I'm not quite sure abt manifestation or vision board/affirmation. I don't really hve that 'new year resolution', I understand that I can't keep up with that. I think I'm quite pragmatic.
I actually hve a bunch of vision boards bfore, it's quite fun, but I put them off later bcus it kinda gave me empty feeling. Rather than that, I like to have notes, like to-do list for something that I've/will be engaged with, important events/websites etc. As a methodic person, it does helped me a lot.

Talking with friends/family give me sense of motivation. I don't really talk abt my problems, but they serves as good distractions.

I feel the same way. The thing with this whole vision board thing is if it works for you, it works. You can continue doing your same preparation, but as you send out your applications, just keep in mind and own that something is going to come through. You don't have to do affirmations, but you can have this feeling that if you keep pushing and putting yourself out there, the universe is hearing you, and will bring you what you seek. Keep going as you are though!

roant14

I feel the same way. The thing with this whole vision board thing is if it works for you, it works. You can continue doing your same preparation, but as you send out your applications, just keep in mind and own that something is going to come through. You don't have to do affirmations, but you can have this feeling that if you keep pushing and putting yourself out there, the universe is hearing you, and will bring you what you seek. Keep going as you are though!

Thank u so much
I think I'll definitely try vision boards again :)